VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6837, in script call
call desdate from _call_desdate
File "game/desdate.rpy", line 22, in script
jump desdepressed
ScriptError: could not find label 'desdepressed'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump desdepressed
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Dog Days of Summer v0.5.2
Thu Dec 23 04:49:15 2021

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump desdepressed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump desdepressed
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Dog Days of Summer v0.5.2
Thu Dec 23 04:49:15 2021
There put this in the game folder that should fix the bugs.

Reactions: jaredhsieh65

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone know any mother daughter lesbian games or pure lesbian games for me to pass time while waiting for BlackWebGames new update?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine
Guys in this post i will like to share my Windows gallery mod link.Using which you all can access gallery.
i had added a zip. You just need to extract and copy/cut all files and place inside main game folder . Just replace these with originals
Thank you
Guessing this doesn't work with the current version?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Might I suggest Mother lovers society. Its short but I think it has what you are looking for and the devs pretty cool from what I hear ;)
Thanks BWG yeah I already finish everytime you come out the new updates but I need moreeeee BWG! ❤

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
That's the biggest problem with ridiculous multi-branching games like this. It all sounds great in theory, but the reality is that updates are going to disappoint more than they're going to enthuse because there's no way that they can move multiple plot points forward simultaneously and have updates come out in a somewhat timely manner.
Yeah these types of games require multiple playthroughs which not everyone wants to do. I like the amount of choices and different paths but I think it would be better if we could do more paths in one playthrough instead of everything being so separated. This game is overall great in every other way but the lack of content per update can be frustrating

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah these types of games require multiple playthroughs which not everyone wants to do. I like the amount of choices and different paths but I think it would be better if we could do more paths in one playthrough instead of everything being so separated. This game is overall great in every other way but the lack of content per update can be frustrating
What's the point of choices if you can see everything in one playthrough? to filter out what you don't like? Just play kinetic novels in that case

Reactions: FreeCaster333

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
What's the point of choices if you can see everything in one playthrough? to filter out what you don't like? Just play kinetic novels in that case
Not everything, I think expecting that would be silly but games like Being a DIK for an example still provide you with lots of content in one playthrough. This game has separate paths for every character, does the mom path need like 3 different approaches?

Like I said still a great game but it can be a big frustrating

Reactions: Old&Useless

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Not everything, I think expecting that would be silly but games like Being a DIK for an example still provide you with lots of content in one playthrough. This game has separate paths for every character, does the mom path need like 3 different approaches?

Like I said still a great game but it can be a big frustrating
Yeah OK DDoS may have too many paths. But it's more a problem of the amount of work the dev can do rather than having too many choices. The dev of BaDIK is a beast and produces a ton of content, and you still need multiple playthroughs (at least 5 or 6 main routes that take several hours) to see all content.

BlackWeb Games wants to finish this game in 2022, I don't believe one second they would achieve it.

Reactions: Journey95

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
There are just the right number of options in MLS :LOL:
But with DDoS I will be waiting for Des content :looovee:

At first I tried to "crack" the game to find/see all possible routes/paths but then the game beat me up :lol:

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes