VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
gallery mod def needs an update
Guys always remember to tag the one who has done mod before(Gallery mod, cheat mod etc..)
Sam2504

Don't go to a party, reject mother in the morning after her story about the family, and go to live with Des or Eve. Aunt will contact you herself.
You can go to a party but only with mom and then reject her.

Reactions: FreeCaster333

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I saw some comments about femdom/lezdom in this game :love:. Are they any femdom/lezdom in the game?

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I saw some comments about femdom/lezdom in this game :love:. Are they any femdom/lezdom in the game?
If you define Femdom as a female dominating males, then no. This is an almost exclusively lesbian game (the MC can be blackmailed into sucking a cock, and her best friends can get roofied and spit-roasted).
If you follow the correct path (and oh my god are there SO many paths), you can definitely dominate some women.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
If you define Femdom as a female dominating males, then no. This is an almost exclusively lesbian game (the MC can be blackmailed into sucking a cock, and her best friends can get roofied and spit-roasted).
If you follow the correct path (and oh my god are there SO many paths), you can definitely dominate some women.
Thanks for the reply. If you can tell me what kind domination?
I mean is it only strapon? or other things like footdom/teasing/ dirty talking/slapping.....?

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Thanks for the reply. If you can tell me what kind domination?
I mean is it only strapon? or other things like footdom/teasing/ dirty talking/slapping.....?
Most of the game at the moment is story building and setting things up for later. There isn't (as yet) a huge amount of content.
There are a couple of character who you can "boss about" and push them into a submissive stance. There is one scene where a dominate woman (the one who tries to blackmail you) introduces you to one of her "pets", depending on the route you are on, you may be forced to submit, or (the dominant woman) can take you under her wing and begin to show you how to be the prime bitch, although there are subtle hints that this will lead to a power play to see who will be the apprentice and who will be the master...

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Most of the game at the moment is story building and setting things up for later. There isn't (as yet) a huge amount of content.
There are a couple of character who you can "boss about" and push them into a submissive stance. There is one scene where a dominate woman (the one who tries to blackmail you) introduces you to one of her "pets", depending on the route you are on, you may be forced to submit, or (the dominant woman) can take you under her wing and begin to show you how to be the prime bitch, although there are subtle hints that this will lead to a power play to see who will be the apprentice and who will be the master...
Thanks (y)

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Just letting everyone know, new build up on Subscibestar and Coffee page.

Sorry this is so late. Feature creep is real, and my ongoing quest to narrow the branching choices continues. This is only half of what I had planned for this update, focusing on Desiree and the consequences of where she is depending on your choices. So based on your choices Des will either be happy or depressed. This is right now only the depressed portion, the happy portion coming soon hopefully next week. It's still a little rough so you might want to not make a new save after playing this and wait for the next update.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Just letting everyone know, new build up on Subscibestar and Coffee page.

Sorry this is so late. Feature creep is real, and my ongoing quest to narrow the branching choices continues. This is only half of what I had planned for this update, focusing on Desiree and the consequences of where she is depending on your choices. So based on your choices Des will either be happy or depressed. This is right now only the depressed portion, the happy portion coming soon hopefully next week. It's still a little rough so you might want to not make a new save after playing this and wait for the next update.
i more excited about the Aunt in action please make my early christmas present arrive BlackWebGames :love:

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I'm just wondering how far into the story we are. The reference in the title to summer makes me believe we have a story that will take place over the course of three months or so, and events in the game have encompassed two or three weeks (roughly). Events in the game on my playthru (dom/no incest) lead me to believe we are at the transition from Act I to Act II. Is that about right?

Reactions: afterlights

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I'm just wondering how far into the story we are. The reference in the title to summer makes me believe we have a story that will take place over the course of three months or so, and events in the game have encompassed two or three weeks (roughly). Events in the game on my playthru (dom/no incest) lead me to believe we are at the transition from Act I to Act II. Is that about right?
You are correct. Yes it has only been two weeks so far but once more things get set in stone in terms of relationships, Time will become a little more fluid and there will be more substantial time skips. Until we get into act 3 when time will slow down again for the last couple of weeks.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Merry Christmas Everyone. Mother Lover's update tomorrow.

Based on your choices Des will either be happy or depressed. This is right now only the depressed portion, the happy portion coming soon. It's still a little rough so you might want to not make a new save after playing this and wait for the next update.

Download:

Win:

Mac:

ElCafillero

Mar 9, 2018
Merry Christmas Everyone. Mother Lover's update tomorrow.

Based on your choices Des will either be happy or depressed. This is right now only the depressed portion, the happy portion coming soon. It's still a little rough so you might want to not make a new save after playing this and wait for the next update.

Download:

Win:

Mega

Mac:

Mega
Now thats what I call present, thank you!

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes