VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
Came in to ask the same question, but I think it is only lesbian.
There is no place for cis people around :rolleyes:
Actually, I think a lesbian-only game is more friendly for cis males than all those non-lesbian female games. As a man, I see no difference between a female protagonist game having sex with men and a male gay game. I just hope the tags are updated so the site has a tag to separate lesbian-only games with games that have the lesbian tag just for some scenes, so I can discard all those female protagonist games about fucking dudes I am not interested in. I know there is a term for that, but I am not sure if is okay or is despective.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Dog Days of Summer [v0.5.1] [BlackWeb Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.67 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 176 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 1.63 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 142 MB
- - - -

Update v0.5.0 >> v0.5.1
Unofficial Update Size: 72.9 MB
-
Compressed Update Size:13.7 MB
-

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Anyone willing to enlighten me on how to get the threesome scene with the mom and how to move in with the aunt? I'm at my wit's end, I've tried everything I can think of. Cheers!

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Bug 0.5.1

I looked with saveeditor in my save rebecasexvip 2 I find there it changed nothing when I change it to 5 so it is more as only a value (I can`t fix myself) so at the moment this bug is gamebreaking.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
File "game/homeafterparty.rpy", line 338, in script
if rebecasexvip = 5:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (homeafterparty.rpy, line 338)
I did not play it but seing your debug file, it should be if rebecasexvip == 5: (Just missing a =)

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Does it have at least some Male scenes or its exclusively lesbian?
While I’ve never gone down that particular path there is a scene with a glory hole and another in a club bathroom, but yeah, basically this is a female-only main cast at present. Have yet to play the new update but I’d be shocked if an important male was introduced.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Anyone willing to enlighten me on how to get the threesome scene with the mom and how to move in with the aunt? I'm at my wit's end, I've tried everything I can think of. Cheers!
For that I believe Eva has to live with you and attend the party with your mom. At home after the party you can make a decision that leads to the threesome.

Havent played the new update so no idea on the Aunt.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does it have at least some Male scenes or its exclusively lesbian?
It's strictly lesbian.

There is one very optional gloryhole scene at the start. It was unavoidable for the blackmail path early in the games life but we complained and it was made optional. You can now lick Harpers pussy instead of the cock.

There are no more male scenes, it's a lesbian game.

dm143256

Sep 6, 2020
For the life of me i cannot get the threeway with Eva and Mom, at the party with both of them I get to the point with Katherine and it does not let me advance, version is up to date to 0.5.1

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
For that I believe Eva has to live with you and attend the party with your mom. At home after the party you can make a decision that leads to the threesome.

Havent played the new update so no idea on the Aunt.
Yeah, that makes sense. Unfortunately, I've tried that already, with as many different variations as I could think of, without any success. I get the option to either go with Kathrine or look for Eva at the club and after that, the update ends.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Yeah, that makes sense. Unfortunately, I've tried that already, with as many different variations as I could think of, without any success. I get the option to either go with Kathrine or look for Eva at the club and after that, the update ends.
That's strange, I just played thru the latest update. I was able to get the threesome after the party, no problem. Did you invite Eva to the party? Here's how it went down for me:

Help Eva cheat on the paper
(Invite Eva to the party? not sure where this happens, I think before the Harper FO)
Tell Harper to fuck off
Invite Eva to stay with you
Go shopping with mom
Attend party with Mom and Eva (met up both outside before bouncer)
Mom goes to meeting, Eva goes to score some angel dust, Viv stuck at bar alone
Talk with Katherine (as opposed to finding Eva)
Lie about where Eva is or say you don't know
At home the three of you talk, at some point you have the choice to say No sleeps with Eva, No one sleeps with Mom or Not without me (you want the not without me)

I'm pretty sure that's the path i followed to get that specific scene.

You might want to verify you have the latest and are playing the latest version. Altho the mom/eva/viv threesome was in the previous release as well.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I ran across a call for a misnamed image. It was right after the zoom call with mom in Germany. I get a grey screen with 'bg bg vidlick01' centered at the top. The txt on screen reads:

Before Vivian had even finished talking Evaline was already moving...

I am able to find 'bg vidlick01' in the images folder, so I'm guessing the call is a typo.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Go to the party with mom then invite Evaline to live with you.
You can't move in with the aunt. However if you move out of the house and live with Des or Evaline, your Aunt will come and talk to you.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes