VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I'd like a scene with Viv, Des, Eva and Becca where Mom is forced to watch and unable to join. And not allowed to pleasure herself either. :devilish:
That would be torture for mom. :LOL: If she is tied to a chair or bed so that she really cannot pleasure herself. That would be almost like that scene from "mechanical orange". Where the main character watched in a cinema a weird movie all tied up with his eyes held open. ;)

Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
That would be torture for mom. :LOL: If she is tied to a chair or bed so that she really cannot pleasure herself. That would be almost like that scene from "mechanical orange". Where the main character watched in a cinema a weird movie all tied up with his eyes held open. ;)
You mean Stanley Kubrick's A clockwork orange. Right?

And maybe that is too much. I don't actually want Mom to be tortured. Just so she understands that Viv doesn't need Mom. :) If Mom prefers all her other lovers then so be it and this is what Mom will miss out on. :)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
You mean Stanley Kubrick's A clockwork orange. Right?

And maybe that is too much. I don't actually want Mom to be tortured. Just so she understands that Viv doesn't need Mom. :) If Mom prefers all her other lovers then so be it and this is what Mom will miss out on. :)
In my language it was dubbed mechanical orange. I meant that such a situation where she couldn't do anything but watch would be torture for her. :LOL: And having her tied up would be the only way to stop her from masturbating or joining in. :D

Reactions: bacienvu88

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Dess waiting for mee!!<3

Edit: I just wonder how aunt knows exactly where Vivian is?
Ally with Tara? :eek:

Edit2:
Well the game answered me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I feel like an idiot.

Edit3:
Aunt is Vivian's dad sister and they all fucked each other thats for sure :LOL:
So this means Aunt shows up only if Vivian move out of home?

Edit: I try that move to Eva's place and make a sense.
(Damn you computer and sync with the phone things!)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Jul 14, 2021
You love Shanna & Malina? Because those two are worse than Ms. Harper to me. And no, Ms. Harper is not a good person by any means. But at least she is pretty straight forward with what she wants and all Viv has to do is reject her even if that is hard to do for Viv. Shanna & Malina on the other hand slips drugs in others's drinks and are in general pretty shady.

Telling Ms. Harper to fuck off is in itself the only reward necessary. :D
Oh no I hate those two. Especially the one that drugs Dee or Dee/Viv depending on how you are playing. For personal reasons those who put drugs into people's drinks to "loosen them up, etc" have a special place in hell for me. It's more because Ms. Harper has a much larger role in the game compared too those two at the moment. I also dislike how Dom/Sub relationships are commonly portrayed in most of these games.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
so finally we meet the aunt :unsure:.theesome with the mom when?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It wouldn't surprise me if Dad, Mom and Aunt already had a threesome.

I think Vivian's dad died of a heart attack... because too much is too much :ROFLMAO:

reresd.jpg

Other "Normally" families: Yee, let's go to camping!
Boone's Family: Let's fuck!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So what would be the best way to get the most content?

I'm not 100% sure but I think sex with Eva and M.S Harper cannot happen on the same route.
The same like with Mom and Beca.

So far I mean or I miss something?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes