VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Not going to lie, as someone who was a history major in college I am totally having a nerdgasm over this entire conversation. #towels
Yeah, I like history. Especially ancient history, Egypt, Rome and the like. ;) And the renaissance too. I admit I pulled the dates and the details from wikipedia and just speculated a bit. ;) Do you know ? A CBBC show that teaches about (mostly) British history in a fun way. I love their songs and commercials. :)
, , just to name a few of my favorite songs. For a supposedly childrens' show it shows the ugly side of history, the filth, violence and death. :giggle:
Take all our comments about 16. a 17. century England in regards to DDoS with a grain of salt. We're dealing here with alternate history and none of it has been confirmed by BWG. ;) He just mentioned a deviation in the 16. century, which we based off of our speculations.:) If you have a theory yourself, I'd like to read it. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: sexieallie2001

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:

links
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1495322_ddos-fanx21.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1495323_ddos-fanx21-2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1495324_ddos-fanx21-3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1495809_ddos-fanx21-4.gif

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Fan Sig:

links
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1495322_ddos-fanx21.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1495323_ddos-fanx21-2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1495324_ddos-fanx21-3.gif
Moms and "sister" I see but there isnt Des one :cry:
FYI=Those are super cool avatar btw!

God damn this Lara Croft who already steals one siganture place in my signature.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Moms and "sister" I see but there isnt Des one :cry:
FYI=Those are super cool avatar btw!

God damn this Lara Croft who already steals one siganture place in my signature.
Added a Des one too, Lara is Lara, there must be a special signature slot for her alone. :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Sorrow85

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Just to verify, if I wanted to use one of those sweet signatures I just need to put the URL into my signature field, right?

*edit* So there must be more to it than that. Can someone please point me in the right direction here?

Reactions: Krull

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Just caught up with this game again after a year or so, really love how many different routes & possibilities this has. Its a game that you have to play a few times, unlike many others where most of the content stays the same.

Also I prefer this over other female MC games which are often full of ugly asshole male characters, blackmail, rape etc. just uncomfortable stuff in my opinion. I think the mom story is the best, her scenes with Vivian are the hottest and I think she is more interesting too

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Just caught up with this game again after a year or so, really love how many different routes & possibilities this has. Its a game that you have to play a few times, unlike many others where most of the content stays the same.
Because of this this is not a "fab"(mostly) material game for me but I have always wanted to explore what kind routes BGW offers us.

I know I shouldn't say this but for me the best FemMc game is still GGGB but on lesbian games this is the best and the second is Ericas summer.

Mother Lovers Society.... i'm not a big of incect fan but I will follow that game because of BWG... and Tara!

Reactions: Journey95

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Because of this this is not a "fab"(mostly) material game for me but I have always wanted to explore what kind routes BGW offers us.

I know I shouldn't say this but for me the best FemMc game is still GGGB but on lesbian games this is the best and the second is Ericas summer.

Mother Lovers Society.... i'm not a big of incect fan but I will follow that game because of BWG... and Tara!
I on the contrary think DDoS lends itself really well as "stress relief". :D Considering the amount and quality of the sex scenes. ;) In comparison to other games. Especially in regards to it's current length.
To get your concentrated dose for a quick fix, browse through the image folder. :giggle:
And here I thought your favorite female protagonist game was tomb raider. :LOL:
MLS could become like a holy grail of lesbian mc games if we're lucky.
I view GGGB as a "wasted opportunity". Or me simply not being it's target audience.
Probably the ultimate adult female protagonist game is Girl life. Despite it's unfinished state. That is, if your definition of a game includes hard-core simulation. If not, DDoS comes out on top.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I on the contrary think DDoS lends itself really well as "stress relief". :D Considering the amount and quality of the sex scenes. ;) In comparison to other games. Especially in regards to it's current length.
To get your concentrated dose for a quick fix, browse through the image folder. :giggle:
And here I thought your favorite female protagonist game was tomb raider. :LOL:
MLS could become like a holy grail of lesbian mc games if we're lucky.
I view GGGB as a "wasted opportunity". Or me simply not being it's target audience.
Probably the ultimate adult female protagonist game is Girl life. Despite it's unfinished state. That is, if your definition of a game includes hard-core simulation.
Dont get me wrong...
I'm not saying that I don't use the game to de-stress... or fapping.
But I use different some of characters for it(Des scene!)but the game is not my "priority" for it.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Dont get me wrong...
I'm not saying that I don't use the game to de-stress... or fapping.
But I use different some of characters for it(Des scene!)but the game is not my "priority" for it.
I get what you are saying. You don't play the game just to get off. It just happens. :LOL: I'm just saying in addition to it's other strengths the art is suitable for the task. ;) Frankly, I lost count how many times I "let it go" while admiring it. :ROFLMAO: (Sorry for the pun, I couldn't help it. And I do like the movie Frozen and the relationship between Elsa and Anna and like fanfics where they go further than in the movies. :LOL: Elsanna. ;))

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I get what you are saying. You don't play the game just to get off. It just happens. :LOL: I'm just saying in addition to it's other strengths the art is suitable for the task. ;) Frankly, I lost count how many times I "let it go" while admiring it. :ROFLMAO: (Sorry for the pun, I couldn't help it. And I do like the movie Frozen and the relationship between Elsa and Anna and like fanfics where they go further than in the movies. :LOL: Elsanna. ;))
Don't be ashamed anymore

Just what I ask for your guys: Let's have fun with what BWG offers us and spelucation!
Dom Vivian will kick to ass all of them!

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Love the game. Love the characters...except Ms. Harper. It's not because she thinks she's a dom but because she's what I consider a very terrible person. A true dom/sub relationship is based on trust. Not blackmail and humiliation. In a healthy dom/sub relationship if the sub says no or stop. You stop. The whole blackmail scene early on with Ms.Harper in the gym bathroom just turns my stomach. That being said I love the game and look forward to seeing where all the other storyline paths go.
You love Shanna & Malina? Because those two are worse than Ms. Harper to me. And no, Ms. Harper is not a good person by any means. But at least she is pretty straight forward with what she wants and all Viv has to do is reject her even if that is hard to do for Viv. Shanna & Malina on the other hand slips drugs in others's drinks and are in general pretty shady.
Also telling Ms Harper to fuck off gets you the threesome with Mom
Telling Ms. Harper to fuck off is in itself the only reward necessary. :D

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You love Shanna & Malina? Because those two are worse than Ms. Harper to me. And no, Ms. Harper is not a good person by any means. But at least she is pretty straight forward with what she wants and all Viv has to do is reject her even if that is hard to do for Viv. Shanna & Malina on the other hand slips drugs in others's drinks and are in general pretty shady.

Telling Ms. Harper to fuck off is in itself the only reward necessary. :D
But ... Mom ... threesome...

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes