VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well James I (VI in Scotland) did push for colonisation. So if he didn't do that, then the Dutch would be able to colonise more? But then, how did the Hanover's take over in that timeline?
You know who started it all, explorers, pirates etc.? ;) :LOL: I think if she lived longer, she would push just as much. And the didn't last that long. But it's just a fun idea based on BWG's comment about a change in history in the 16. century. :)

I think not much would have to change in regards to the Hanovers.
From that wikipedia article you provided a link.
"After Mary II died in 1694, her husband continued to reign alone until his own death in 1702. The line of succession provided for by the Bill of Rights was almost at an end; William and Mary never had any children, and Princess Anne's children had all died. Therefore, Parliament passed the . The Act maintained the provision of the Bill of Rights whereby William would be succeeded by Princess Anne and her descendants, and thereafter by his own descendants from future marriages. The Act, however, declared that they would be followed by James I & VI's granddaughter , Electress Dowager of Hanover (the daughter of James's daughter ), and her heirs. As under the Bill of Rights, non-Protestants and those who married Roman Catholics were excluded. Because Sophia was a foreign citizen, Parliament passed the to make her and her descendants English nationals and therefore eligible for the throne. "
" Anne was predeceased by Sophia, Electress Dowager of Hanover, and was therefore succeeded by the latter's son, who became in 1714. "
Elizabeth didn't have any heir, you know the whole "virgin queen" act. Just replace William, Mary and Anne with Elizabeth.
" Mary was succeeded by her half-sister, Elizabeth, who broke with the precedents of many of her predecessors, and refused to name an heir. Whilst previous monarchs (including Henry VIII) had specifically been granted authority to settle uncertain successions in their wills, the asserted that Parliament had the right to settle disputes, and made it treason to deny Parliamentary authority. "
" Elizabeth I of England and Ireland was succeeded by King , her first cousin twice removed " So if she was related to the Stuarts a similar situation could have heppened, just in ~1700. Or she could just appoint a heir. Not necessary her child.

Last edited:
Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
You know who started it all, explorers, pirates etc.? ;) :LOL: I think if she lived longer, she would push just as much. And the didn't last that long. But it's just a fun idea based on BWG's comment about a change in history in the 16. century. :)

I think not much would have to change in regards to the Hanovers.
From that wikipedia article you provided a link.
"After Mary II died in 1694, her husband continued to reign alone until his own death in 1702. The line of succession provided for by the Bill of Rights was almost at an end; William and Mary never had any children, and Princess Anne's children had all died. Therefore, Parliament passed the . The Act maintained the provision of the Bill of Rights whereby William would be succeeded by Princess Anne and her descendants, and thereafter by his own descendants from future marriages. The Act, however, declared that they would be followed by James I & VI's granddaughter , Electress Dowager of Hanover (the daughter of James's daughter ), and her heirs. As under the Bill of Rights, non-Protestants and those who married Roman Catholics were excluded. Because Sophia was a foreign citizen, Parliament passed the to make her and her descendants English nationals and therefore eligible for the throne. "
" Anne was predeceased by Sophia, Electress Dowager of Hanover, and was therefore succeeded by the latter's son, who became in 1714. "
Elizabeth didn't have any heir, you know the whole "virgin queen" act. Just replace William, Mary and Anne with Elizabeth.
" Mary was succeeded by her half-sister, Elizabeth, who broke with the precedents of many of her predecessors, and refused to name an heir. Whilst previous monarchs (including Henry VIII) had specifically been granted authority to settle uncertain successions in their wills, the asserted that Parliament had the right to settle disputes, and made it treason to deny Parliamentary authority. "
" Elizabeth I of England and Ireland was succeeded by King , her first cousin twice removed " So if she was related to the Stuarts a similar situation could have heppened, just in ~1700. Or she could just appoint a heir. Not necessary her child.
Thanks for the history lesson!

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I have a few ideas lined up. Already done slutty schoolgirl.
Well Tara's look would be a bit on the nose as a succubus, but I could see a witch's coven enjoying an orgy with Mom, Viv, etc. or something similar but with them as sexy vampires.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Viv as a vampire, mom as a sexy mummy just wrapped in bandages, Eva as a werewolf, Tara as an angel or Cleopatra, or Des could be Cleopatra. If not then as catwoman. Becca as a terminator. Ms Harper as a sexy nurse.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Well Tara's look would be a bit on the nose as a succubus, but I could see a witch's coven enjoying an orgy with Mom, Viv, etc. or something similar but with them as sexy vampires.
The witch's coven is led by Ms. Harper perhaps?

Sexy vampire suggestion: Vampire Viv is feeding her blood to Mom in order to turn her into a vampire. To the side, Viv's thralls Des and Eva holding back Auntie who tries to "save" Mom. :love:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
The witch's coven is led by Ms. Harper perhaps?

Sexy vampire suggestion: Vampire Viv is feeding her blood to Mom in order to turn her into a vampire. To the side, Viv's thralls Des and Eva holding back Auntie who tries to "save" Mom. :love:
Viv, Des and Eva as Dracula's brides. Mom as Dracula. :)
Ms Harper as witch could work. Or the evil queen from Snow white, or Maleficent.
Viv as Cruella and Des and Eva body painted as her dalmatians. :giggle:
Tara embracing her Demonic side and becoming Pin head. Or Viv as Pin head and Des, Eva and Becca as other Cenobites, or just naked and in chains and with a dash of red paint.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I was just thinking of Viv as the Corpse Bride, With Eva as Victor, Des as Victoria and Mom as Nell.
Viv as Jack Skellington and Des as Sally. Ms Harper as the evil scientist. Tara as Santa or Oogie Boogie. Malina and Shanna as the witches.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Viv as Jack Skellington and Des as Sally. Ms Harper as one of the witches or the evil scientist. Tara as Santa or Oogie Boogie.
Viv as Sweeney Todd and Mom as Nellie. Malina as a customer. :devilish:
EDIT: And even more Tim Burton:
Tara as Beetlejuice, Viv and Eva as the parents, Des as the daughter.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Viv as Sweeney Todd and Mom as Nellie. Malina as a customer. :devilish:
EDIT: And even more Tim Burton:
Tara as Beetlejuice, Viv and Eva as the parents, Des as the daughter.
Nellie was the character played by Helena Bonham Carter? :)
I don't remember much of Beetlejuice but it was funny. :D

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Few questions about the world. If World war I didn't happen, as was mentioned:

Is the Osman empire still around?
Was there a revolution in Russia or are the Romanovs still on the throne?
Is Germany still a monarchy?
Is Austro-Hungary still a thing? Asking this as a citizen of one of the successive countries. :)

Reactions: Nulldev

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Few questions about the world. If World war I didn't happen, as was mentioned:

Is the Osman empire still around?
Was there a revolution in Russia or are the Romanovs still on the throne?
Is Germany still a monarchy?
Is Austro-Hungary still a thing? Asking this as a citizen of one of the successive countries. :)
WW1 did happen but it was Russia and Prussia vs Britian and France among other allies
The russian monachry collapsed after the war and a parlimentry goverment was formed in new nation of Germany and Russia as replacements for their monarchies. But in this world the Romanovs were not given the back of the head treatment in the middle of the night.

Austria-Hungary was dissolved into a dozen or so smaller countries after the war into much like it is today. Though Hungry itself is probably a bit smaller and have heavy british influance still to this day.

Fance was broken and beaten, the Prussians having been allowed to keep most of their conqured French claims in Africa and is now on par with Spain when it comes to current political influance and relivance. Joined the EU as a way of trying to shake off lingering British influance so instead is now a puppet state for Germany.

to quote what I said in a previous post:
There are no NAZIs as the Great War (WW1) ended in a stalemate where Japan was allowed to keep the bits of Russia and Prussian islands that it conquered, and France lost most of its holdings in Africa to the Prussians. (Germany isn't a thing because it came about due to the Napoleonic wars which never happened because the French Revolution never happened because the American Revolution never happened which caused the economic depression in France. Instead France slowly lost its grip on power over the next hundred years as it's monarchy continued to flounder and diminish, having to sell or give up much of it's colonial presence in the America's and later Africa.) As such the massive hyper inflation after WW1 never happened leading to the economic depression in both Germany and Italy thus the fascist factions were never in a position to ever be able to rise to power.

Instead what you had is a growing consolidation of European powers against the greater British Empire, thus the formation of the EU.

China still had it's cultural revolution with Mao but they eventually lost the war to Japan leading to something of an arms race between eastern and western powers. The EU not backing the Japanese Empire but also secretly supporting them to undermine Britain hold in the Pacific and India, but also not wanting them to get too powerful and becoming just as big of a threat.

The invention of atomic bomb in the 50s caused a lot of tensions to cool on the surface as neither of the world powers wanted to see how a conventional war with nuclear weapons would play out thus entering them into a semi cold war.

Tensions have mostly fizzled out, instead focusing mostly on economic dominance over the others.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Seeing BWG's post above I got thinking a bit more on what could have changed at the end of the 1500's.

During that time, the Dutch were waging a war of independence against Spain. The Dutch were aided in this by Elizabeth I and the English. Maybe instead of Netherlands becoming independent after that war, they became vassals of England and later assimilated in to Britain? Then the Dutch and English would cooperate in colonising America rather than being rivals. Might explain the New Amsterdam in the game?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes