VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe Princess Diana is still alive in that timeline and has become Queen? Taking her from Charles would be pretty sweet. :devilish:

EDIT: Queen Elizabeth II is currently 95 years old ...
Yeah, mixed up how long her reign has been. I thought it was about 50 years, but then realised that was 20 years ago.

Even Princess Di would be 60

Reactions: bacienvu88

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, mixed up how long her reign has been. I thought it was about 50 years, but then realised that was 20 years ago.

Even Princess Di would be 60
Ok I admit, recently I have enjoyed a little guilty pleasure of GILF love here and there, but 95 is a bit much... ;):eek:
Though I'm actually ok with a well preserved 60 year old woman. IMHO it's more gross with a 75-80 something year old man with a girl in her 20s. I'm all about equal representation! :devilish:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Definitely not Old Horseface though. I could also see Fregie or a Fergie analogue knocking about New Amsterdam.
You mean Camilla? Prince Charles's wife? :LOL: I think I'd rather choose Kate than Fergie. ;)
But if we're talking about older women, how about Nicole Kidman, Monica Bellucci, Michelle Pfeiffer, Isabelle Adjani, Madonna...?

Last edited:
Reactions: Stringy Bob

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You mean Camilla? Prince Charles's wife? :LOL: I think I'd rather choose Kate than Fergie. ;)
But if we're talking about older women, how about Nicole Kidman, Monica Bellucci, Michelle Pfeiffer, Isabelle Adjani, Madonna...?
None of them are Royals though

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well I'm sure they may not be well-known, but I wouldn't be surprised there are definitely some that fall under that category and into some pretty kinky shit and like to play... they're just better at discretion and staying out of the tabloids. ;) :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
No. But are examples of women that look good for their age. ;)
But back to the royal family. If Charles had died before Diana, before they divorced, would she be next in line for the throne, or would that be William?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well I'm sure they may not be well-known, but I wouldn't be surprised there are definitely some that fall under that category and into some pretty kinky shit and like to play... they're just better at discretion and staying out of the tabloids. ;) :devilish:
You mean members of the royal family? I read that prince Andrew was a customer of Jeffrey Epstein. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
No. But are examples of women that look good for their age. ;)
But back to the royal family. If Charles had died before Diana, before they divorced, would she be next in line for the throne, or would that be William?
It would be William I think. And Diana would be Queen Dowager.

EDIT: Royals who are only royals because they married a royalty usually don't get included in succession.
EDIT 2: And usually direct succession through the oldest child is preferred.
EDIT 3:
EDIT 4: That is, Harry needs to get rid of not only William and Charles, but all of William's children as well to become King. :)

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You mean members of the royal family? I read that prince Andrew was a customer of Jeffrey Epstein. :ROFLMAO:
Yes or any member of the nobility for that matter. Whether there are actually orgy parties like "Eyes Wide Shut" or just the kinky shit between 2 consenting adults, either way, I'm sure most of them have been able to be discreet about their sexual predilections.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yes or any member of the nobility for that matter. Whether there are actually orgy parties like "Eyes Wide Shut" or just the kinky shit between 2 consenting adults, either way, I'm sure most of them have been able to be discreet about their sexual predilections.
In the present day they are more careful. In the past, not so much. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
It would be William I think. And Diana would be Queen Dowager.

EDIT: Royals who are only royals because they married a royalty usually don't get included in succession.
EDIT 2: And usually direct succession through the oldest child is preferred.
EDIT 3:
EDIT 4: That is, Harry needs to get rid of not only William and Charles, but all of William's children as well to become King. :)
Didn't Harry leave the royal family? Shouldn't his titles and privileges be revoked? And he removed from the line of succession?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Didn't Harry leave the royal family? Shouldn't his titles and privileges be revoked? And he removed from the line of succession?
No idea how that works. I was just going from the Wikipedia page. But I can imagine the succession laws don't care much for if someone is considered part of the royal family or not.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No idea how that works. I was just going from the Wikipedia page. But I can imagine the succession laws don't care much for if someone is considered part of the royal family or not.
Ultimately it's up to BlackWebGames as to who's in line for succession, and if they're bangable.

Bye the bye, how's the update coming along?

Reactions: Ssato243

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
He's not left the line of succession, even if he's taken a step away from Royal duties to remove him would require an Act of Parliament.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes