VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Des is the only LI so far that may have a problem with Viv sleeping around (the rest seem to encourage it). Although she readily accepts the threesome with Becca, I think she is not so accepting if she isn't there or if Viv gets romantically involved with someone else. So I fear Viv is going to have a narrow path to navigate if she wants to avoid making Des cry.

I really wonder how Viv will break the news to Des that Eva is living at home. And Mom has more or less adopted her and Viv calls her sister. And they also have sex. Oh, and by the way, Viv is also taking dom/sub lessons from Ms. Harper.
I think Des would have less of a problem sharing Viv if its with someone like Mom in the relationship... but Eva + Becca would be hard for her to accept, even as occasional lovers/fuck buddies only interested in just sex. As it is, the only reason Des was ok with Becca was she wanted to please Viv, and was more than a little intoxicated, either drunk, or drugged and probably more than a little horny after most likely not having had sex since her boyfriend broke up with her. So Des at the party was sufficiently lubricated (pun intended) to be up for sex with Viv if it meant playing with Becca as well. Plus lets face it, it also meant getting even closer to Viv, which is something she craves, either consciously or subconsciously.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I think Des would have less of a problem sharing Viv if its with someone like Mom in the relationship... but Eva + Becca would be hard for her to accept, even as occasional lovers/fuck buddies only interested in just sex. As it is, the only reason Des was ok with Becca was she wanted to please Viv, and was more than a little intoxicated, either drunk, or drugged and probably more than a little horny after most likely not having had sex since her boyfriend broke up with her. So Des at the party was sufficiently lubricated (pun intended) to be up for sex with Viv if it meant playing with Becca as well. Plus lets face it, it also meant getting even closer to Viv, which is something she craves, either consciously or subconsciously.
My take on Des and other partners is more that she needs to be included from the start and be Viv's primary girlfriend in any poly-relationship. I doubt she is ok with Viv having sex with Mom behind her back.

With Becca, Viv initially has sex with Des with Becca watching and then including Becca as well (unless there is another threesome variant I have missed). So Des is the center of attention and Becca side-girl.

And as for lubrication, don't forget the changing room scene in the clothes shop. :love:

Also, currently Des is of course not ok with Viv having any sort of relationship with Eva. :cry:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
My take on Des and other partners is more that she needs to be included from the start and be Viv's primary girlfriend in any poly-relationship. I doubt she is ok with Viv having sex with Mom behind her back.

With Becca, Viv initially has sex with Des with Becca watching and then including Becca as well (unless there is another threesome variant I have missed). So Des is the center of attention and Becca side-girl.

And as for lubrication, don't forget the changing room scene in the clothes shop. :love:

Also, currently Des is of course not ok with Viv having any sort of relationship with Eva. :cry:
Well in one of variants, iirc the one where Viv and Mom go to the hotel on their first date, Mom mentions something about including or bringing in Des on their fun and games. Do you think if Mom were to try and compromise with Viv's insistence on a monogamous relationship by counter-proposing to form a throuple with Des, Des would be more inclined and secure enough to allow Viv to have sex with Mom without her being present since Mom and Viv obviously live together? Or would that then open the door to invite Des to move in with them (assuming of course Eva is not in the picture)?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
My take on the current Des & Eva situation is to keep them separate. I.e. when pursuing Des ignore Eva and certainly don't invite her home. Until there is an option for them to reconcile. Even if in game all the conditions for the "heartbrake variable" aren't met, in real life you would break Des' heart. :cautious:
Funny thing is, when Viv is on mom only path she can still sleep with Des after the atelier, although you weren't really forward to Des. I guess it's another case of things happening / characters going about their lives even when the mc isn't watching. Plus Viv is her best friend and after the break up she needs someone to lean on and some intimacy.

Mom, oh mom. Wherefore art thou mom... If she wasn't Viv's mom (or was just her stepmom), would she have seduced Viv a long time ago, or would she ignore her? I.e. was she attracted to Viv or did she want to have sex with her only because Viv is her daughter and thus was considered "forbidden"? Did she want to express her love (as a mother) in more direct and intimate manner? Because it's obvious she still considers Viv her daughter and treats her as such. Which we can't hold against her. What sucks is that she doesn't really give Viv a chance for a different, more romantic relationship.
Mom was a "primary target", older woman with a gorgeous body, confident and experienced. :love: But my interest is slowly waning. :cautious: Of course I will try her route again, because it / she is undeniably hot. But with sadness in my heart that she will never really be ours. Just her body, but not her heart. ;) :cry:

I like sexy older woman too and (automatically) pursue their routes in games whenever possible. If they are dominant that's even more exciting. Though blackmail is a turn off. ;)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well in one of variants, iirc the one where Viv and Mom go to the hotel on their first date, Mom mentions something about including or bringing in Des on their fun and games. Do you think if Mom were to try and compromise with Viv's insistence on a monogamous relationship by counter-proposing to form a throuple with Des, Des would be more inclined and secure enough to allow Viv to have sex with Mom without her being present since Mom and Viv obviously live together? Or would that then open the door to invite Des to move in with them (assuming of course Eva is not in the picture)?
The question is, what reason would Des have to move in with Viv? Eva does so because she was kicked out of the dorm. But only when Viv insists on it.
I do think a Viv, mom and Des relationship could maybe work. As we mentioned, mom herself suggests Viv dates Des instead vying for her. Though probably for mom it would still be just a daughter with benefits scenario. :confused: I.e. we could possibly persuade mom not to sleep around by adding further partners to their relationship, but would it change their relationship? I know preventing Viv from getting jealous is still a success.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The question is, what reason would Des have to move in with Viv? Eva does so because she was kicked out of the dorm. But only when Viv insists on it.
I do think a Viv, mom and Des relationship could maybe work. As we mentioned, mom herself suggests Viv dates Des instead vying for her. Though probably for mom it would still be just a daughter with benefits scenario. :confused:
More so out of convenience if they all agree to try a throuple closed poly relationship, while still not necessary, the fact is Des is currently living in the dorms, sharing a room with a roommate, so there would be the added advantage of discreet, taboo sex, non-stop whenever the mood strikes, which if Mom is around, that will be often the case.

...Mom, oh mom. Wherefore art thou mom... If she wasn't Viv's mom (or was just her stepmom), would she have seduced Viv a long time ago, or would she ignore her? I.e. was she attracted to Viv or did she want to have sex with her only because Viv is her daughter and thus was considered "forbidden"? Did she want to express her love (as a mother) in more direct and intimate manner? Because it's obvious she still considers Viv her daughter and treats her as such. Which we can't hold against her. What sucks is that she doesn't really give Viv a chance for a different, more romantic relationship.
Mom was a "primary target", older woman with a gorgeous body, confident and experienced. :love: But my interest is slowly waning. :cautious: Of course I will try her route again, because it / she is undeniably hot. But with sadness in my heart that she will never really be ours. Just her body, but not her heart. ;) :cry:

I like sexy older woman too and (automatically) pursue their routes in games whenever possible. If they are dominant that's even more exciting. Though blackmail is a turn off. ;)
Whether Mom is the biological or just step mother, the fact that she raised Viv would probably not change whether she was attracted to her or not. Remember she's already had experience with taboo/incestual relationships with her in-laws' family. That said, I'm sure she'd wait as long as possible (in this case, Viv is close to college graduation) without her departed husband around to spur her on to make a pass at her. The fear of course is how Viv would take or react to her 'mother' perving out on her and attempting to seduce her. Which is why Becca notwithstanding, Mom has more than enough lovers to relieve that sexual tension, despite the heart, wanting what the heart wants... err, rather loins. ;)

The only way I can see if Mom were to consider making a pass at Viv earlier would have been if for lack of a better example, Viv were more similar to Eva's personality with the obvious promiscuity, especially with women. While Mom admitted she's always been attracted to girls and even accepted she was probably gay, until she met her husband, in contrast, Viv at the start of the story, is a bookish, nerdy, heterosexual girl (without Tara's intervention) with a modest to almost non-existent sexual appetite. It would scare off Mom enough to not even want to take that chance and lose her daughter forever, just to pursue a moment of lust with clearly no romantic long-term intentions.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Mom, oh mom. Wherefore art thou mom... If she wasn't Viv's mom (or was just her stepmom), would she have seduced Viv a long time ago, or would she ignore her? I.e. was she attracted to Viv or did she want to have sex with her only because Viv is her daughter and thus was considered "forbidden"? Did she want to express her love (as a mother) in more direct and intimate manner? Because it's obvious she still considers Viv her daughter and treats her as such. Which we can't hold against her. What sucks is that she doesn't really give Viv a chance for a different, more romantic relationship.
I can't imagine any scenario where Mom turns down a woman as attractive as Viv. Whether she would actively pursue Viv if their relationship were different, that is a harder question to answer.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
I can't imagine any scenario where Mom turns down a woman as attractive as Viv. Whether she would actively pursue Viv if their relationship were different, that is a harder question to answer.
I can't imagine any scenario where Mom turns down a woman as attractive as Viv.
Well I'm pretty sure you aren't a parent yet, so that's why you would say something like that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm here for the incest and most interested in the lesbian kind. But IRL most parents just can't see their children that way.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
More so out of convenience if they all agree to try a throuple closed poly relationship, while still not necessary, the fact is Des is currently living in the dorms, sharing a room with a roommate, so there would be the added advantage of discreet, taboo sex, non-stop whenever the mood strikes, which if Mom is around, that will be often the case.

Whether Mom is the biological or just step mother, the fact that she raised Viv would probably not change whether she was attracted to her or not. Remember she's already had experience with taboo/incestual relationships with her in-laws' family. That said, I'm sure she'd wait as long as possible (in this case, Viv is close to college graduation) without her departed husband around to spur her on to make a pass at her. The fear of course is how Viv would take or react to her 'mother' perving out on her and attempting to seduce her. Which is why Becca notwithstanding, Mom has more than enough lovers to relieve that sexual tension, despite the heart, wanting what the heart wants... err, rather loins. ;)

The only way I can see if Mom were to consider making a pass at Viv earlier would have been if for lack of a better example, Viv were more similar to Eva's personality with the obvious promiscuity, especially with women. While Mom admitted she's always been attracted to girls and even accepted she was probably gay, until she met her husband, in contrast, Viv at the start of the story, is a bookish, nerdy, heterosexual girl (without Tara's intervention) with a modest to almost non-existent sexual appetite. It would scare off Mom enough to not even want to take that chance and lose her daughter forever, just to pursue a moment of lust with clearly no romantic long-term intentions.
This is why I personally wish there was a little more seduction leading up to the intimacy. Viv could have at the very least teased her mom with more provocative poses, touches, letting each kiss linger a little longer than the last one. Pretty much pushing mom to to the brink and overriding her sensibilities.

Anyway, that's not what this is, but I'm still happy to have it.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well I'm pretty sure you aren't a parent yet, so that's why you would say something like that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm here for the incest and most interested in the lesbian kind. But IRL most parents just can't see their children that way.
Well in the real world, that should be a given, but considering this is just a fantasy set in a fictional world, in this story it was already established Viv's dad's side of the family have quite the long tradition of incestual relations throughout several generations. It was further brought up that had he survived, the plan was to wait till Viv reached a certain age where both parents would let her in on her heritage and attempt to bring her in their lifestyle, assuming of course she wanted to.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

I don't know what you are trying to say. I was basing my assessment on Mom the character as she is in the game. And in the game Mom is most definitely attracted to her daughter (and most other attractive females ...). And the comment you quoted in particular I was replying to a thought scenario where Mrs. Boone wasn't related to Viv.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
This is why I personally wish there was a little more seduction leading up to the intimacy. Viv could have at the very least teased her mom with more provocative poses, touches, letting each kiss linger a little longer than the last one. Pretty much pushing mom to to the brink and overriding her sensibilities.

Anyway, that's not what this is, but I'm still happy to have it.
In the words of Tara: "What? You expecting her to shrink away in disgust at the thought of her doing her own daughter?"
And then a bit later: "Oh trust me kitty cat. Your mom is far more perverted than you know."

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, i keep forgetting Viv was a nerd before.

Yeah, I keep forgeting Viv was a nerd.:D
My questions were aimed at mom's initial reason for wanting to sleep with Viv. ;)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
So you think mom would be attracted to "old Viv" if they were strangers and met before Viv's encounter with Tara? :unsure: ;)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

As bacienvu88 said, mom is no stranger to incestuous relations. Her late husband introduced her to his family's "tradition". As we know he slept with his sister, mother, cousin, aunt (?). Thus mom would have no qualms about seducing her daughter. Only question is what spurred her desire to sleep with her daughter. Was the fact they were related a turn on? Was she really attracted to her as a woman? Or was it just her desire to express her (motherly) love.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well in the real world, that should be a given, but considering this is just a fantasy set in a fictional world, in this story it was already established Viv's dad's side of the family have quite the long tradition of incestual relations throughout several generations. It was further brought up that had he survived, the plan was to wait till Viv reached a certain age where both parents would let her in on her heritage and attempt to bring her in their lifestyle, assuming of course she wanted to.
I think there is to some extent. Viv can kiss mom several times including a parting kiss on the lips before mom leaves on her business trip. Which she hasn't done before.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So you think mom would be attracted to "old Viv" if they were strangers and met before Viv's encounter with Tara? :unsure: ;)
That's probably a better question, and truthfully, just meeting her for the first time or seeing her in a coffee shop or out in the world somewhere, probably not. Let's face it, while cute to me, Viv is no way as gorgeous as she looks post make-over. The only way Mom would be intrigued with old-Viv is if they got to befriend and know each other to where Mom may entertain the idea of flirting with her, at least to know if she swung that way. Though the flirting would probably stop as soon as Viv told her she was not gay or bi-sexual and just had boyfriends only. That along with Viv's old non-experimental personality may just lead Mom to not bother flirting with her further as it would probably just be too much work trying to 'turn' a straight girl, when Mom would rather go for a sure thing since she seemingly never has issues finding lovers.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If New Amsterdam is part of the British Empire, and they're more powerful than they are now, does that mean there are Royal Visits?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
If New Amsterdam is part of the British Empire, and they're more powerful than they are now, does that mean there are Royal Visits?
I don't remember exactly how BWG said it. But I believe New Amsterdam has some special status within the British Empire. Sort of like Hong Kong was when it was still part of Great Britain.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes