VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Is there a route that ends in going shopping with Evaline instead of Des? The closest I got was double booking and inviting both to hang out Saturday but was not confident that would end well and really didn't want to face the result...

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Is there a route that ends in going shopping with Evaline instead of Des? The closest I got was double booking and inviting both to hang out Saturday but was not confident that would end well and really didn't want to face the result...
There is a shopping scene with Evaline; here are the requirements (in order):
  • Help Eva cheat and send her the paper,
  • don't let Des sleep over,
  • plan to go to the party but don't invite your mom
  • and when Eva asks what your plans are tell her you're going to a party.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Just spent like 5 hours trial and erroring my way into the Eva romance route :sneaky:

It is both impressive and infuriating how specific the path is to find it! Every time I thought I'd figured out the combo because there'd be some new detail or extra scene, I'd play all the way to the end only to discover that wasn't the final form of the relationship. It's just absurd how many layers there are :LOL:

And to be honest, I'm still not sure I found everything I wanted to. There was mention of a threesome with Eva/mom? Is that possible on the romance route? Also I only really explored the 'fuck off' line, so I wonder if there's Dom/sub variations too... I do rather like the idea of LoverEva and PetDes. More exploration is needed it would seem!

Reactions: afterlights
Jul 19, 2020
Just spent like 5 hours trial and erroring my way into the Eva romance route :sneaky:

Also I only really explored the 'fuck off' line, so I wonder if there's Dom/sub variations too... I do rather like the idea of LoverEva and PetDes. More exploration is needed it would seem!
Its not possible as far as I know to get on the 'romance route' (assuming you mean Viv and Eva agreeing to an 'open' relationship) without the 'fuck off' line to the teacher, so its a dom only option. I remember BWG said they were probably going to change or rework Eva's romance paths at one point since it is so specific and obscure at the moment, so no doubt eventually there'll sub paths available to it also.

Reactions: Lillen B.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Anyone know how to trigger open relationship with Evaline? I did it once fully on accident but can't remember the path I took but it ended with both Eva and Des at the party.

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022

It is both impressive and infuriating how specific the path is to find it! Every time I thought I'd figured out the combo because there'd be some new detail or extra scene, I'd play all the way to the end only to discover that wasn't the final form of the relationship. It's just absurd how many layers there are :LOL:

And to be honest, I'm still not sure I found everything I wanted to. There was mention of a threesome with Eva/mom? Is that possible on the romance route? Also I only really explored the 'fuck off' line, so I wonder if there's Dom/sub variations too... I do rather like the idea of LoverEva and PetDes. More exploration is needed it would seem!
Eva's Domme personality is a farce. It is pretty much confirmed by Terra that she is actually a purely fragile sub putting up a front. She can act like a domme at times but it doesn't seem to be anything more than a mask she puts on when necessary in paying back favors.

Mother/Eva/Viv route involves:

romance route is best path to trigger relationships.

Domme route to trigger Eva interested and blackmail rejection.

Don't invite des to stay the night.

Invite mom to party.

Invite Eva to party.

Drink drink drink.

Tell Harper to Fuck off.

Invite Eva to stay

Don't sleep withEva but keep saying you want more if applicable. (I don't do casual if not available. )

Get wasted with Katherine at the party in pursuit of that photo or favor because you will probably need that to beat harper.

Alot of the in-between is guesswork but you know you succeeded when viv can drunkenly declare that Evelyne will not be sleeping with her mom without her also.

I suggest Romace also when pursuing Evelyne solo. If you do things properly and reject Rebecca, (avoid hard liquor at the party.) you can end up saving Des from date rape. This will end the night with Eva still your GF and Des oblivious to the relationship.

Last edited:

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
Eva's Domme personality is a farce. It is pretty much confirmed by Terra that she is actually a purely fragile sub putting up a front. She can act like a domme at times but it doesn't seem to be anything more than a mask she puts on when necessary in paying back favors.

Mother/Eva/Viv route involves:

romance route is best path to trigger relationships.

Domme route to trigger Eva interested and blackmail rejection.

Don't invite des to stay the night.

Invite mom to party.

Invite Eva to party.

Drink drink drink.

Tell Harper to Fuck off.

Invite Eva to stay

Don't sleep withEva but keep saying you want more if applicable. (I don't do casual if not available. )

Get wasted with Katherine at the party in pursuit of that photo or favor because you will probably need that to beat harper.

Alot of the in-between is guesswork but you know you succeeded when viv can drunkenly declare that Evelyne will not be sleeping with her mom without her also.

I suggest Romace also when pursuing Evelyne solo. If you do things properly and reject Rebecca, (avoid hard liquor at the party.) you can end up saving Des from date rape. This will end the night with Eva still your GF and Des oblivious to the relationship.
or maybe a save

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Tara's summery of Eva is a fragile little girl pretending she isn't.
This is somewhat shown, if Viv goes shopping with Eva, before Viv arrives, Eva is being bothered by some men, and far from being her normal cocky, arrogant self, she is extremely scared, particularly if Viv stands up to them. Of course that may just be because she knows who they are and what they are capable of.

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
This is somewhat shown, if Viv goes shopping with Eva, before Viv arrives, Eva is being bothered by some men, and far from being her normal cocky, arrogant self, she is extremely scared, particularly if Viv stands up to them. Of course that may just be because she knows who they are and what they are capable of.
I meant in the shared backups is there one that has this rout ?

Last edited:

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I meant in the shared backups is there one that has this rout ?
I think you are asking if the above scene exists in the game? If so, then yes, this scene is in.
There is another path where you invite Eva to live with you and then get freaky with your mom, and Eva joins in, Your mom then starts to mother Eva and even invites her to become your "sister", Eva tries to be tough and reject it, but your mom just cuts through her bullshit like a hot knife through butter.

I hope this is what you wanted to know.

Reactions: FrostRabbit7

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
I think you are asking if the above scene exists in the game? If so, then yes, this scene is in.
There is another path where you invite Eva to live with you and then get freaky with your mom, and Eva joins in, Your mom then starts to mother Eva and even invites her to become your "sister", Eva tries to be tough and reject it, but your mom just cuts through her bullshit like a hot knife through butter.

I hope this is what you wanted to know.
sorry for my English
but I want to know if there is a way to have the threesome with the mother because I saw in all the images of the game and there are well the images
so my question is: is there a save of this moment or a step by step solution ?

Thanks in advance

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes