VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
sorry for my English
but I want to know if there is a way to have the threesome with the mother because I saw in all the images of the game and there are well the images
so my question is: is there a save of this moment or a step by step solution ?

Thanks in advance
This one is kinda tricky to get. Do the following:
  • After masturbating in bed, say that you want to be as confident like her (this is to tell Harper to f off later on)
  • Send Eva the paper
  • Don't invite Des to a sleepover
  • Invite your mother to the party
  • When you talk with Eva about the blackmail ask her:
    • "Are you really okay living like that?", and then ask her to
    • "Want to stay at my place?"
P.S. If you could get enough lie points (by lying to people) you can bluff your way out of Harper as a sub, but I'm not sure that's possible with the choices you have to make

Reactions: Lillen B.

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Are the only subbing to Harper scenes in the game currently the initial blackmail scene and then the office scene with her other sub (and it's variations)? I'm really enjoying the tone, it's hard to find proper lezdom let alone with blackmail/noncon elements, and I don't want to miss anything.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
V 5.4.1 Beta

Yeah, not much here I'm sorry. Didn't get nearly as much done as I was hoping to and I just felt I needed to get what I had up for you guys. So the polish on this is rough and I don't even think I have gone through it with the spell checker yet.
Something I actually do with every update despite what I'm sure most people think.

So this mostly is just a sex scene with Harper if you are on the dating path with her. I've just started working on the content if you are being blackmailed and if you lost the first game and are going to be punished by her.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks I have a lot more for you.

Download:
PC:

Mac:

---------

If you're wondering what's Harper's dating path is, don't help Eva cheat on the exam at all.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Not even going to download.. Lately all updates for this particular game have been like 2-5 minutes in length. Months of working on this game and few minutes of extra gameplay.. I'm glad and happy i'm not among patreon for this game. Spending money and receiving any content or actual gameplay. At this rate.. Give it 3-5 years and come back for this game.. Might have total or 30+ gameplay minutes.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Milf Harper update :love:
When I come back home in a few days I will give Harper a shot.. I hope Des doesent hear this :crossfinger:

Not even going to download.. Lately all updates for this particular game have been like 2-5 minutes in length. Months of working on this game and few minutes of extra gameplay.. I'm glad and happy i'm not among patreon for this game. Spending money and receiving any content or actual gameplay. At this rate.. Give it 3-5 years and come back for this game.. Might have total or 30+ gameplay minutes.
This is a pity but the dev has another game in the development at same time and DDoS must be a really hard game to design and especially to test that everything works fine without errors.

I found these games in 2020, now I wish I had found them five years later.
But on the other hand, it's been nice to follow the development of different games here.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Really hoping the dev puts in some serious advancement on the Harper path where she dominates the MC. That was the thread I latched onto first, but has very little thus far. Not complaining, just complaining.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so BlackWebGames for this version there's no new scene? i reach the part cinema dating part
This update is for the Harper dating path. I believe AKA the "sugar momma" path. So if you didn't help Eva cheat on the paper, so Harper isn't blackmailing Viv, you get no content.

I'm playing the Mom/Eva route, so told Harper to fuck off, so no content there either. Just waiting for the rest of the sorority party and for Mom to come home.

Reactions: .Septic. and BYK370

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is that just don't give her a paper to hand in or don't do anything to help her?
If I remember right don't help her at all, If you have done the right thing with Eva, Harper will ask you what number you would like to get, at her office.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Well, I played the update to see the new scene with Ms. Harper and at first I didn't trigger it (thanks to the skip button you can rush through the game quickly). After reading Sorrow85's post again I got that I had to drop out of the game at the sorority party. My thoughts of the new scene: first it's just half a scene since the game just ends mid-scene. And second the scene is almost entirely text-based. You go into a room (new background) and Ms. Harper orders you to get on your knees (new pose, fully dressed though). After that nothing else happens visually, you have to read what happens. IMHO it's not worth the effort. Better wait for the next full update.

Reactions: .Septic.

bluehill84

Jul 16, 2017
Well, I played the update to see the new scene with Ms. Harper and at first I didn't trigger it (thanks to the skip button you can rush through the game quickly). After reading Sorrow85's post again I got that I had to drop out of the game at the sorority party. My thoughts of the new scene: first it's just half a scene since the game just ends mid-scene. And second the scene is almost entirely text-based. You go into a room (new background) and Ms. Harper orders you to get on your knees (new pose, fully dressed though). After that nothing else happens visually, you have to read what happens. IMHO it's not worth the effort. Better wait for the next full update.
That's a new, but unfinished scene it seems.

There's another scene if you finish the game at the sorority party. During the break there's an option to go talk to harper. But it's only available for those that triggered the date earlier in the playthrough. She finds harper and they have sex. It's pretty cool scene.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
This update is for the Harper dating path. I believe AKA the "sugar momma" path. So if you didn't help Eva cheat on the paper, so Harper isn't blackmailing Viv, you get no content.

I'm playing the Mom/Eva route, so told Harper to fuck off, so no content there either. Just waiting for the rest of the sorority party and for Mom to come home.
Interesting so in order to get to Harper dating path I need to make Harper blackmailing me right?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Dog Days of Summer [v0.5.4.1 beta] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 152mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: A_2_B and Sorrow85
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes