VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
And Viv still has to learn what she can from Megan. And we haven't met Megan's mom yet - which is going to be a fun moment.
It seemed to me that Megan was more like a episodical cameo from the MLS. In my opinion, Megan should broke all of the last Viv's doubts about sex with mom, if she still hasn't had sex with her before. Because, if Viv says "no", i think then Viv's story with her mother will definitely not continue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alley_Cat

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
It seemed to me that Megan was more like a episodical cameo from the MLS. In my opinion, Megan should broke all of the last Viv's doubts about sex with mom, if she still hasn't had sex with her before. Because, if Viv says "no", i think then Viv's story with her mother will definitely not continue.
Except Blackweb released this as a hint to what the game is really a choice about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bluehill84

Jul 16, 2017
I think the chances are higher than ever :love:
I think you may be misremembering. The sorority party is barely halfway over. There are still 4 or 5 paths at the party that need to be finished.

After that will be the date with harper. Which will include fewer options, so hopefully development on that will proceed more quickly.

Only after all that is done will we finally get mom home.

Hopefully the dev's month break on the side project has been beneficial to them. If not, based on how development has gone recently mom won't be coming home anytime soon. <insert sad face here>

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I think you may be misremembering. The sorority party is barely halfway over. There are still 4 or 5 paths at the party that need to be finished.

After that will be the date with harper. Which will include fewer options, so hopefully development on that will proceed more quickly.

Only after all that is done will we finally get mom home.

Hopefully the dev's month break on the side project has been beneficial to them. If not, based on how development has gone recently mom won't be coming home anytime soon. <insert sad face here>
From what I've seen of Blackweb's Twitter feed, Harper visuals are already being developed with arleast one or two having been teased. The break is actually a good idea as nipping burnout in the bud early will be beneficial to the project as a whole.

Reactions: bonerland

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't played the game in a long time, and I am mostly interested in a domme-type storyline, with Harper domming Viv and Viv domming other women to bring them under Harper's control. Any chance of this happening, or is this just the dreams of a sad, disturbed individual? (Me)

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I haven't played the game in a long time, and I am mostly interested in a domme-type storyline, with Harper domming Viv and Viv domming other women to bring them under Harper's control. Any chance of this happening, or is this just the dreams of a sad, disturbed individual? (Me)
Accprding to Terra, Harper's domme plans for Viv are more along the lines of turning Viv into a lesser version of herself out of a morbid curiosity to see if she can.
The sub route has Terra suggesting that Viv is just another stray she's taken in and would be more than happy to take in whatever others that she can happen to snatch up with her.

Reactions: mickster101

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I just found out that there is an update coming out soon where Harper will attempt to steal Evelyne from you at a Sorority party. Free version of this update should be released next month sometime.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I just found out that there is an update coming out soon where Harper will attempt to steal Evelyne from you at a Sorority party. Free version of this update should be released next month sometime.
I wonder how that plays out in the Mom/Eva route. I get that Harper can out-dom Viv in her sleep, but Mom really seem to hit on something that Eva is really craving.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I wonder how that plays out in the Mom/Eva route. I get that Harper can out-dom Viv in her sleep, but Mom really seem to hit on something that Eva is really craving.
The only reason Evelyne even cooperates is because Harper threatens to bring Alex into the equation.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The only reason Evelyne even cooperates is because Harper threatens to bring Alex into the equation.
Wait, who's Alex? Must have missed that part of a conversation. I remember there being something about Eva's past Ms Harper brings up, but not the specifics.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Wait, who's Alex? Must have missed that part of a conversation. I remember there being something about Eva's past Ms Harper brings up, but not the specifics.
Alex is Evelyne's ex and the muscle bound douche who harasses you and Des/Evelyne at the mall when you arrive to meet them for your shopping date before the party. Meeting him is enough to understand why Evelyne has little faith in relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hasn't happened yet as far as I know
Sex with her mother?

There are about 4 scenes.

3 solo and a threesome.

Scenes not in any particular order.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes