VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Is there a way to get a threesome with Rebecca and the mom? Tara seems to imply that it is possible to sleep with her even with mom at the party.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there a way to get a threesome with Rebecca and the mom? Tara seems to imply that it is possible to sleep with her even with mom at the party.
Only threesome with Mom I'm aware of is with Eva. Only threesome I'm aware of with Rebecca is with Des.

But with Rebecca now back in the country, we'll have to see. Once the sorority party is finished.

Although with the Aunt in town, a threesome with Viv and Mom might also be a possibility.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
According to game, current time passed between start of game to the Sorority party is probably around 3 weeks. Summer break for most colleges is 6-9 weeks. Plenty of time for more story content to develop.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
anyone willing to share what the dev's update says? is the sorority party finished?
Hey so know it's been a while since I've given you an update. So I thought I would give you something nice while you wait. So this is the fancy date with Harper after the Sorority Party.

Right now it starts no matter what your choices are just to make it easier for you all so please do not make any saves as it will really break your game later. It also is just the base date, so it doesn't really account for previous choices or if you went to the sorority party or not. But I figured this would be a nice little something for you to enjoy while you wait for a complete build.

I've also been going through and redoing the texting conversations. I haven't finished them all yet but I've done a lot.

I don't know if I will have the sorority party done by christmass but it is my goal to have it finished by new years.

bluehill84

Jul 16, 2017
Hey so know it's been a while since I've given you an update. So I thought I would give you something nice while you wait. So this is the fancy date with Harper after the Sorority Party.

Right now it starts no matter what your choices are just to make it easier for you all so please do not make any saves as it will really break your game later. It also is just the base date, so it doesn't really account for previous choices or if you went to the sorority party or not. But I figured this would be a nice little something for you to enjoy while you wait for a complete build.

I've also been going through and redoing the texting conversations. I haven't finished them all yet but I've done a lot.

I don't know if I will have the sorority party done by christmass but it is my goal to have it finished by new years.
Thank you for sharing the status update with us. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: BlackWebGames

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

I would love to know when will we can get the part with the aunt scene?

Hero1903

Jan 11, 2022
"Where she takes it and how her summer plays out will depend mostly on the player." So not True, u the DEV leads where the story goes, i wanted to see if there was really a choice, but u made it in the cinema, where Vivian couldnt hold on to here promise to her mother. Yes i toke the mother route, trying to not be the slut, but allas, DEV wins.

PS Sorry to the DEVs that this comes over as a bit rude, it was not my intention to be rude, U put alot of time in these creations, i so dont want to discourage U.

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
"Where she takes it and how her summer plays out will depend mostly on the player." So not True, u the DEV leads where the story goes, i wanted to see if there was really a choice, but u made it in the cinema, where Vivian couldnt hold on to here promise to her mother. Yes i toke the mother route, trying to not be the slut, but allas, DEV wins.
A bit rude but okay. If it forces you to have sex at the cinema with Des and you haven't had sex with her before then that is a bug and I will try to fix it.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I don’t think encountering sexual content in an erotic game is unfair or misleading. And this is an excellent game. No need to fix anything.
Well there should be a no sex with Des route if you so chose. The cinema scene should only lead to sex if you are already in a sexual relationship with her. So if something is happening then there is a bug somewhere.

Reactions: Malika1234

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I don’t think encountering sexual content in an erotic game is unfair or misleading. And this is an excellent game. No need to fix anything.
If you haven't pushed much of a relationship with Des, you should be able to select just being better friends. It results in a Cinema scene where you both are bored but don't engage in sex.

Hero1903

Jan 11, 2022
A bit rude but okay. If it forces you to have sex at the cinema with Des and you haven't had sex with her before then that is a bug and I will try to fix it.
I would defenitly like to go on with your game, i like the challenge and if u manage to fix the cinnema encounter, even if i had sex with Des before the challange with mom, i go on playing and even play more different routes. I do hope that u be able to fix it. And sorry if it sounded RUDE, I realy am, but i was a bit disappointed. I love the way your story telling and graphics are btw.

Hero1903

Jan 11, 2022
U are right, but i was on the challange with her mom, in which she cant have sex with anybody else but her mom, the dev understands it and i hope he can fix this, cuss i like this game.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
U are right, but i was on the challange with her mom, in which she cant have sex with anybody else but her mom, the dev understands it and i hope he can fix this, cuss i like this game.
Did you go for Job, Love, or Live it up option? I think that also determines Viv's sexual priorities. Refusing to help Evelyne cheat also takes away the dom/sub elements and ensures it will be less forced in the sex department. Most sex options become Smash or Pass.

Reactions: Hero1903

panebflo

Dec 29, 2017
Can we have a date for the update with the whole sorority party?

BlackWebGames said:

Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes