VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
If you are on Harper's dom trainee route the CFO will be servicing Viv instead.

A hard choice is the job/romance/fun choice at the beginning. Not choosing job excludes you from certain job offers for example.
Yes, but Harper still treats you like her possession. So in a way you still are a pet. (Just one with more choice.)

We all know what job Tera sees as being best for Viv.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
10 days ago Sexcraft received an update and today MLS.

So if Tara is merciful to us mortals then DDOS gets next(Hopeful before the summer)
Feels like it's been about 6 months since the last DDoS update, but then since I don't play the Harper route, I didn't get any content in December

Reactions: .Septic.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Well any of them. I tell Harper to get screwed, so I can play the Viv/Mom/Eva scene.
Then your Harper route for Sorority Party will probably be her making Eva's life hell unless you change your mind and submit to her. You aren't exactly forced this time but she is the type to hold a grudge.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Feels like it's been about 6 months since the last DDoS update, but then since I don't play the Harper route, I didn't get any content in December
Last update was late November according to patreon announcement. We will probably have one soon since MLS is just a side project to fill the void while we wait. There were some admitted delays announced by Blackweb because they supposedly screwed something up and had to fix it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Then your Harper route for Sorority Party will probably be her making Eva's life hell unless you change your mind and submit to her. You aren't exactly forced this time but she is the type to hold a grudge.
Yeah, kinda curious about what BWG will throw at us for not accepting the blackmail.

One of the points I've been making in the AWAM thread lately is that the blackmail there is really rather weak. The consequences for not accepting the blackmail are far better than accepting it.
Last update was late November according to patreon announcement. We will probably have one soon since MLS is just a side project to fill the void while we wait. There were some admitted delays announced by Blackweb because they supposedly screwed something up and had to fix it.
I think you mean SS. BWG isn't on Patreon, there's even a long rant on SS as to why. Last post I saw was Dec 20 with the Harper content, and September before that

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Yeah, kinda curious about what BWG will throw at us for not accepting the blackmail.

One of the points I've been making in the AWAM thread lately is that the blackmail there is really rather weak. The consequences for not accepting the blackmail are far better than accepting it.

I think you mean SS. BWG isn't on Patreon, there's even a long rant on SS as to why. Last post I saw was Dec 20 with the Harper content, and September before that
Yeah, meant SS. Got wrong because all other games I play are on Patreon.
Evelyne is most likely who will be blackmailed instead with your consent being key to keeping her safe. Blackweb actually released some pics hinting Harper going full bondage on Evelyne at the party with a strapon. I've played all the routes and it seems she perceives Evelyne as enough of a threat to push hard for obtaining Viv. When you refuse to help Evelyne cheat, Harper actually seduces Viv normally with no deeper motives because apparently she sees no competition to make her panic. (Which fits Tera's assessments of Harper having the subtly of a sledgehammer and also willing to keep her darkness in check as long as there isn't something to draw it out.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alley_Cat

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Harper will likely make Eva's life hell. But she does it primarily because she *wants* Viv. Bad. Frankly Harper seem to be obsessed with Viv after Tara did her thing. So making Eva's life hell is to put pressure on Viv to either submit or accept being trained as domme by Harper.

I am hoping that if we keep rejecting Harper she will become a bit desperate. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FrostRabbit7

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Harper will likely make Eva's life hell. But she does it primarily because she *wants* Viv. Bad. Frankly Harper seem to be obsessed with Viv after Tara did her thing. So making Eva's life hell is to put pressure on Viv to either submit or accept being trained as domme by Harper.

I am hoping that if we keep rejecting Harper she will become a bit desperate. :)
It's actually because of Viv's dad. Blackweb actually elaborated in a Twitter response that he was the embodiment of the typical male MC found in these kinds of games. Viv seems to be geneticly predisposed with that alluring charm. Harper has actually been lusting for Viv since day one of meeting her. The only reason she's acting now is because Viv will not have Harper as a teacher in the next semester. This means Harper can now pursue Viv because she is no longer restricted by her moral and legal obligations of the teacher and student relationship.

Dec 7, 2020
You sure have good memory, I can't remember most of what I did to get into most routes I tried, it's been a while since I played this, and some routes were not exactly likely to get into in a blind playthrough.

Anyway, I hope it gets updated soon, it's a very cool lesbian game.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
You sure have good memory, I can't remember most of what I did to get into most routes I tried, it's been a while since I played this, and some routes where not exactly likely to get into in a blind playthrough.

Anyway, I hope it gets updated soon, it's a very cool lesbian game.
Heh. I have played the game around 50 times (or maybe more? I have lost count). Most of them with skipping through stuff I'm not interested in though. I also cheat by reading the source code as well. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth

bluehill84

Jul 16, 2017
Has the dev posted the "full rundown of everything that is happening" on either of his pages? His public post in FEB mentioned it.

Hopefully he explains what's going on. It's crazy to think the sorority party has been in development for over a year.

I love this game and it'd be a huge bummer if it never gets finished. I hope the dev can share what's going on. Or a kind soul if it happens to be posted on the subscribestar/coffee pages.

Reactions: .Septic.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I thought this choice was just for flavor. Do you know how each choice affects the story?
You can only get Katherine's job offer if you choose "job" there.
You can only get Evaline's romance path if you choose "romance" there.
You won't be able to not go to Rebecca's party if you choose "live" there.
You get an extra option when telling Harper what your goal is if you choose "live" there.
In the sorority party you get the option to drink a "Jello shot" if you choose "live" there.

There is possibly something else that I missed. But that is basically it.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
You can only get Katherine's job offer if you choose "job" there.
You can only get Evaline's romance path if you choose "romance" there.
You won't be able to not go to Rebecca's party if you choose "live" there.
You get an extra option when telling Harper what your goal is if you choose "live" there.
In the sorority party you get the option to drink a "Jello shot" if you choose "live" there.

There is possibly something else that I missed. But that is basically it.
Hmm..I think I was only able to get Kat's card by not helping Eve with her paper on an earlier build. I'll see if I can do both. Thanks for the info.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes