VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
You can only get Katherine's job offer if you choose "job" there.
You can only get Evaline's romance path if you choose "romance" there.
You won't be able to not go to Rebecca's party if you choose "live" there.
You get an extra option when telling Harper what your goal is if you choose "live" there.
In the sorority party you get the option to drink a "Jello shot" if you choose "live" there.

There is possibly something else that I missed. But that is basically it.
Hmm..I think I was only able to get Kat's card by not helping Eve with her paper on an earlier build. I'll see if I can do both. Thanks for the info.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Hmm..I think I was only able to get Kat's card by not helping Eve with her paper on an earlier build. I'll see if I can do both. Thanks for the info.
you get it either from hanging out with Des at a bar after breakup, or meeting Catherine at the foxxy lounge and playing her game.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Now I think Ive seen both scenes but that was at least a year ago. How do you get them again?
First one is simply deciding any choice that doesn't have you going to Evelyne's dorm and then not inviting Des stay the night. She will ask to go out for drinks when you see her at lunch.

Second is going to the party without Des and letting Mom handle negotiations alone. Catherine then approaches you with her interview game as you drink at the bar. Winning also gets you a favor of any kind.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
First one is simply deciding any choice that doesn't have you going to Evelyne's dorm and then not inviting Des stay the night. She will ask to go out for drinks when you see her at lunch.

Second is going to the party without Des and letting Mom handle negotiations alone. Catherine then approaches you with her interview game as you drink at the bar. Winning also gets you a favor of any kind.
Now I remember thanks. My preferred route is the sleepover with Des, going to the party with Des and helping Eve with her paper with no casual sex. I also like being dominate and wonder how that will work with Eve. I guess on my main save I'll pick romance unless there is another way to get her card in the future. This is why I really like this game there are so many different routes that you can pick.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Now I remember thanks. My preferred route is the sleepover with Des, going to the party with Des and helping Eve with her paper with no casual sex. I also like being dominate and wonder how that will work with Eve. I guess on my main save I'll pick romance unless there is another way to get her card in the future. This is why I really like this game there are so many different routes that you can pick.
Harper Romance Route eliminates most Des obstacles and pretty much eliminates Harper being an antagonist. Simply refuse to help Evelyne and Harper will offer to be your sugar mamma instead. Evelyne will get upset about the rejection of you refusing to help her cheat but actually will feel more attracted to you by you having stuck to your honesty and morals. Des will be also easier to seduce because Harper and Evelyne aren't constantly interfering.

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
It's a great game, but I think dev has now spread himself to thinly as DDoS seems to have ground to a halt with no proper update since Autumn (I don't think the Harper update counts, as it's more a preview than part of the game)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Considering they are also working on their second game, Mother Lovers Society, do agree. Seems like this is on the back burner sadly. Love my girl Eva too much.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Considering they are also working on their second game, Mother Lovers Society, do agree. Seems like this is on the back burner sadly.
It is not. MLS is something BWG does whenever they have a writers block or similar. Or just want a pause from DDS.

DDS take a long time to develop due to the sheer amount of branches and options this game has.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Actually there are four different games by BWG:
-DDoS
-MLS
-Sexcraft(Received 0.2 update alredy)
-SCShort(just one update)

The three games are linking by Tara and in Sexcraft has a Tara-like character.

Edit:
A word of warning tho, if you can't stand futanari content don't try them.
Although this shouldn't be a surprise but BWG said a year or two ago that his future games will include Futanari content but not DDoS tho.
(If I remember correctly)

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
No. There is simply too many branches to make a good guide.
My first impression of the game was that there really wasn't, but then I started to actually pick wildly different choices and it turns out... Yeah there kind of is.

My favorite is actually being a complete stick in the mud, and that everyone ends up hating you for it.

Reactions: bacienvu88

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Yeah, seems like it. Sometimes there's the same text but different paths like in the Mom route.
The explanation can come after the hotel sex or before the hotel sex depending on your decision. And that decision really changes the feel of the outcome.

Reactions: bacienvu88

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Yeah, seems like it. Sometimes there's the same text but different paths like in the Mom route.
The explanation can come after the hotel sex or before the hotel sex depending on your decision. And that decision really changes the feel of the outcome.
It's called flavored text. Same diolgue but different because of situation.

Reactions: evelyn098
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes