VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
And the opposite, her mother who dominates her ? :devilish:

BlackWebGames, more seriously, I don't remember much about the game because I haven't played it for a long time, I don't know if the mother of the protagonist is a dominatrix, and if not, if one day she will be one with her daughter.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackWebGames

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020

BlackWebGames, more seriously, I don't remember much about the game because I haven't played it for a long time, I don't know if the mother of the protagonist is a dominatrix, and if not, if one day she will be one with her daughter.
She isn't but let's say she has a very assertive personality and is certainly not a bottom. And that might show itself in different way in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
She isn't but let's say she has a very assertive personality and is certainly not a bottom. And that might show itself in different way in the future.
Oh that's interesting, I'm just waiting for the translation to be finished so I can get back to it!

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022

She's more of an equal lover. She also shows to be more of a soft domme/mommy domme type, which seems to be direct opposition to Harper's hard domme style.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I'm just waiting for Viv's mom back to home :D
The day said was Sunday. I think Sorority Party is on the Friday before that. Next Updates will probably be the finish of the Sorority Party and the first Harper Romance Route date as a beta peek. That takes place next day. Once we get full date, mom return will probably be next beta preview.

Last edited:
Reactions: bacienvu88

Cyrianu

Jul 4, 2021
So, not sure if this is intended behaviour or not...

Started down the route of Romance with Desiree (Claim/semi-Dom), then got to the point with the drunken Mom and tried to go Mom solo Romance, but when you get to the theater with Des after she shows you her painting of you there's no way to bypass (a) Viv groping Des in the concession line and (b) the full scene in the theatre itself. Does this mean I would need to start a new game altogether to change routes for this?

Thanks.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
So, not sure if this is intended behaviour or not...

Started down the route of Romance with Desiree (Claim/semi-Dom), then got to the point with the drunken Mom and tried to go Mom solo Romance, but when you get to the theater with Des after she shows you her painting of you there's no way to bypass (a) Viv groping Des in the concession line and (b) the full scene in the theatre itself. Does this mean I would need to start a new game altogether to change routes for this?

Thanks.
If I read the code correctly, those two are a direct consequence of claiming Des.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Please don't put this post in OP. I'm just soliciting feedback at this stage.

I have started doing a new walkthrough. I have based it on scenes having a section each. It is a bit verbose since I have prioritized comprehensiveness over compactness.

Can you follow the walkthrough? Are colors etc. good? Anything else worth mentioning or criticizing?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes