VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How would he do that? Thread is not owend by the dev, do that is literally impossible.
Also the defenition of this prefix can be found here.
His last update on the progress of this on Subscribestar was a little over two months ago, so in that regard he's still good. And still about 6 months until there needs to be a game update.

Last I saw was the return of Mom from Europe and the start of Viv working at the sex shop, so there seems to be enough renders done for an update, he's just waiting on the reworked and more efficient code. Which ideally means that updates should be more frequent from here on in.

So yeah, it's been a long time since this got an update, but it's going to be hell worth it when the next update arrives.

GodsMiddleHand

Sep 30, 2022
365 days since the last update. Happy anniversary!!
Jesus. Like I know working on these games takes A LOT of time and hard work which I totally respect, not to mention he has a couple side projects..... but a YEAR now without a single update?? My faith in this game's progression and completion has been quickly dwindling in the last month or two

Reactions: Sombramain22

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Jesus. Like I know working on these games takes A LOT of time and hard work which I totally respect, not to mention he has a couple side projects..... but a YEAR now without a single update?? My faith in this game's progression and completion has been quickly dwindling in the last month or two
There have been a lot of burnouts, personal issues, and development issues pop up for BW in the past year. He has assured that he is still working on it.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
His last update on the progress of this on Subscribestar was a little over two months ago, so in that regard he's still good. And still about 6 months until there needs to be a game update.

Last I saw was the return of Mom from Europe and the start of Viv working at the sex shop, so there seems to be enough renders done for an update, he's just waiting on the reworked and more efficient code. Which ideally means that updates should be more frequent from here on in.

So yeah, it's been a long time since this got an update, but it's going to be hell worth it when the next update arrives.
I love very much Both BlackWebGames games and waiting them very Eagerly and IMO the last update of MLS is above expectations , SO , SO be it eagerly waiting hoping ((it's going to be hell worth it when the next update arrives)):love::love:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I found this from BMC and usually this kind of stuff is not my thing but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A good student and a bad teacher situation? Maybe I want to see it after all, even though I'm not a fan of Ms.Harper.

(But with on "Girlfriend" route not Blackmailing, its not my thing)
Mistress Harper!!!!
She is impossible to resist in ma opinion.

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
I found this from BMC and usually this kind of stuff is not my thing but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A good student and a bad teacher situation? Maybe I want to see it after all, even though I'm not a fan of Ms.Harper.

(But with on "Girlfriend" route not Blackmailing, its not my thing)
Personally I'm there for the blackmail route, all in, because it's an extremely rare theme for lesbian content. It's the main reason I keep an eye out for updates after so long.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

Merry Christmas everyone year in Review. Sorry for the long silence. Long story short I have a new motherboard and Graphics Card for my computer.

So this was not the most productive year and I am truly sorry about that. I can't really put my finger on one thing in particular that caused it other than it just seemed like nothing really got done as fast as I thought it would. The good news is, that I have refined my work flow to hopefully make things faster.

And example of that is I would often either render everything out before hand with a general idea of how the scene would go and then write it all afterword. Or as was the case for DDoS for the longest time I would write until I needed a image. I would then pause create the image place it do all of that then start writing again. It sounds utterly stupid writing it down now but that's what happened. Now twice a week I go to a quite spot out of my house where I can't be distracted and I just write. Then I come home and I start rendering the images for the scenes that I wrote. This goes a lot faster and I am really thinking my pace will pick up from now on.
As for my games.

I wanted to have the MLS update up by now but I just haven't been liking the writings so I have been writing and rewriting it. I think I've mostly got it sorted and will finish up the last back of renders this month. Hopefully.
I was also really trying to get the new build of SexCraft done by Christmas but that doesn't look like it is going to happen. But it is getting closer. If you follow me on twitter then you might have seen I've been redesigning some of the characters.

As for DDoS well.... that is a bit of a surprise but I don't want to say anything right now but I have been very happy with the changes so far. So thank you all for your support and have a merry Christmas and here is hoping you all are looking forward to a new year.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes