VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Ironically though the last film I starred in was filmed last February just before the lockdown stuff and I was sick with maybe Corona the entire time.
I wanted to end the conversation by giving someone an emoji but I didn’t dare give a thumb up so I just say:
Damn and i'm sorry.

All Male Scenes are avoidable
In fact, all female content too?

But seriously, this is certainly a lesbian game but a touch of little male content.
From the beginning, Vivian is straight and had sex with a male.

Guys or girls, don't always give them a facepalm emoji* or soon no one here dares to say their own opinion.
Respect the opinion of another and keep this thread a good place to exchange views.

*:Trolling is a different matter.

You’ve probably noticed that English isn’t my strongest language so I’m sorry about that and I hope you understand what I am try saying.

Happy weekend everyone and stay safe.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The dick Scene is avoidable. This Game here is indeed lesbian Game based. All Male Scenes are avoidable. The Main focus on this Game is that MC goes Lez.
Yes, that content is avoidable but is there for those who want it, I was quoting another user who said that that content should not be discussed here. And yes, some people want more of that content too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The MC sucked a dick already and there are some potential male LI/Sex partners, so the Lesbian Game thing could be some users wishful thinking.
There are going to be male scenes but the majority of it is lesbian and the male stuff won't be a focus or indeed very much of it.

If people are here specifically looking for straight stuff they may be very disappointed.

That scene is now avoidable completely on the sub route, you can choose to lick her pussy instead of sucking the dick.

Mar 16, 2020
Yes, that content is avoidable but is there for those who want it, I was quoting another user who said that that content should not be discussed here. And yes, some people want more of that content too.
Maybe ppl who want that content find them self a game with it and not look for it in the full lesbian game. I mean i get it there is only 1000++ game with that content and only few good full lesbian games. So they want all the games with those sort of the content so they can look at the dicks in every game they play.
Did u see anyone on any game here with male protagonist to spam and ask that dev. to put lesbian only path?
If not then why you few asking here this dev. to put dicks in full lesbian game?
Just find a game what works for u if u don't like full lesbian game and problem is solved!!!

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
The tags are supposed to help. If I see a game lacking "lesbian," why would I bother posting in its thread asking about it? The updates page will let me know if any content changes.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe ppl who want that content find them self a game with it and not look for it in the full lesbian game. I mean i get it there is only 1000++ game with that content and only few good full lesbian games. So they want all the games with those sort of the content so they can look at the dicks in every game they play.
Did u see anyone on any game here with male protagonist to spam and ask that dev. to put lesbian only path?
If not then why you few asking here this dev. to put dicks in full lesbian game?
Just find a game what works for u if u don't like full lesbian game and problem is solved!!!
Who is asking for a male only path? And yes, you can see people asking for lesbian content in other Threads. There's nothing wrong with asking for more content, being lesbian or straight, we ask for more content because we like what's already there.

There are going to be male scenes but the majority of it is lesbian and the male stuff won't be a focus or indeed very much of it.

If people are here specifically looking for straight stuff they may be very disappointed.

That scene is now avoidable completely on the sub route, you can choose to lick her pussy instead of sucking the dick.
I know, I'm just saying that asking for more straight content isn't out of place here. We already have some straight content in the game.

The tags are supposed to help. If I see a game lacking "lesbian," why would I bother posting in its thread asking about it? The updates page will let me know if any content changes.
That's not how tags work here, "lesbian" means the game has lesbian content, not that the game consist in lesbian content only.
There is no "Straight" or "Bisexual" content tags.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know, I'm just saying that asking for more straight content isn't out of place here. We already have some straight content in the game.
All i'm saying is the dev has made it clear this is a lesbian centric game.

There is going to be some male content but not much, there is no male love interest it's only going to be a few scenes.

People have asked, the dev spoke, it's staying lesbian centric.

And yes, you can see people asking for lesbian content in other Threads.
Nobody has ever asked for a lesbian route in a male protag game. Unless they are tagged gay they are aimed at straight guys.

People ask if there is a lesbian route in female protag games because some people don't like straight content.

This is aimed at people that like lesbian content and lesbians as such the male content isn't going to get much screen time.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
How could I forget this my list :oops:
I played through(0.51) FemMC and MaleMC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But not just "these" games where I want to play with FemMC.
Skyrim, Mass Effect and Dragon Age etc.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t dislike MaleMC games.
Maybe I'm too much I have been playing video games with a male character, and so I want to change.

---
Back to topic:

But still about DDOS which also makes it more unique, is the music.
It’s a shame not many games use music because the best of these are not just only fap material for me.
Personally, I prefer the lesbian stories. My first downloaded sex game was Living with Serena, the MC is a man and it's mostly M/F content. I really liked it, that's why I started to play more sex games. But that game was a sandbox with almost no dialog, you go directly to sex action after giving clicks in some tasks.

Then, after many Lesson of Passion's games, I started playing this VN type, with a lot of text and focused in storytelling. But when the MC is a man I skip the text for the most part in the most of the cases, I don't get excited for male characters dialogs and the way they seduce. It's almost unnecessary, you already guess what will happen, they always want sex and they get it, no matter what.

On the other hand, with the female protagonists I can feel some suspense, I enjoy the prelude to the sex scenes. Usually, the female characters have doubts, are nervous and they try to decide if have sex or not, specially when is another women involved. That's what I like the most: a woman seducing another woman. There I really get excited reading all the dialogs and the inner thoughts: about being nervous, the doubts, and so on. I like the flirting more too, there's more sensibility and sensuality, the compliments tend to be more carefully done and aren't always expected, sometimes they come by surprise. The same thing happens with the approaches and moves.

That's why I like VN's like this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
But i want to talk about my dom. Ms. Harper and what she made me do to her yesterday in her dungeon :cry:
Fortunately, the game doesn’t have to be played just one route ;)
But that's why I'm a little confused that what my original/first route was.

Anyway, Monday is a fresh start.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Ms. Harper it got me interested in this game,I would love to continue the story with Ms Harper. (sorry for bad english)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
only one scene with the Ms Harper,it was the best scene of this game. ΟNLY ONE and excited me. (sorry for bad english)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is few routes with her also i manage to get sub and equal. I m not sure any more i got lost in all my save status...
There are 3 routes that i've found for Harper.

You can submit to her, you can have her teach you to be a dom or the other one I found where she hands Viv her phone number and says she looks after her girlfriends.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am looking forward to said party. :p

Harper is the teacher right? Remember i refused her, guess i know where i should go on my next playthrough.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
"You're not wrong..." - The Dude
Ok then.
Some of it is license free other bits, like the menu theme, is music that I acquired the license to back when I was directing films and needed soundtracks for them.
I was not wrong when I thought that some devs here are filmmakers. I could bet that the devs who did High Life are filmmakers too, they even applied cinematic montage knowledge to that game. Do you know other devs who are maybe filmmakers? I think that they have a plus.
What do you mean by 'now'? Was it not always avoidable? Is that licking pussy scene the same as when Viv tries to get out of there and Harper grabs her?
2. Dev of this game made big mistake and kill convo. about this game giving us most of the answers,with out it this thread will have at least 100 pages by now. But it is what it is, game is great have a lots of potential and i just hope we will have something to discuss after new updates. View attachment 675043
I agree partially. A lot of story was spoiled because we have the option to know about the characters and their interests through Tara, the suspense in some paths was ruined. Not necessarily Tara as a pythoness is a bad thing, but she should speak in a more cryptic way, not so explicit. For example, in the series Vikings they have a seer who speaks about the future too, and works fine, because what he tells is never that evident.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes