VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I think the scene at the salon empowered Viv. Tara giving her more information -- assuming any is true -- puts her in a position to act more confidently, and nudge her away from being the wallflower.

Maybe Tara's plan isn't seeking submission but elevation of the right person. The reporter may be on to something with the town's unique condition, and it may be Tara's laboratory/playground.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hello everyone. So I am finishing up the last few renders for the Des Party segment. I hope to have them done by today or tomorrow, my computer permitting and as soon as they are done I will be uploading v.3.8. This update will be missing the mom party event but that should be up sometime in the next week or so. So until then here is a little teaser if you decided not to go to the party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Man. Wished that the teaser would be a kiss.
But yeah, all in all good teaser. Not revealing too much for the non Party Mom Route.
Not like some others who Love to spoil their best scenes all in once.

Reactions: afterlights

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
From buymecoffee:
0.3.8(Preview)
Apologizes everyone. My hope was to have the Des party done by now but the three way is being a beast to render. Each one taking a lot longer than I thought they would. (A good 10 to 12 hours each). But I did want to get something out to you all.
So to be clear, the only new content here is if you didn't go to the party. Where you will come home and 'talk' with your mom. And because of the back end work this will probably break your saves. So If you want to hold out for a bigger update please do. As soon as the renders finish for the party I will put up the .3.8 version in honest.
I'm looking forward to the party :p

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Same thing happened to me... For the Mrs Harper bug, it seems we need to start a new game to avoid it...
Before I started there 0.38 I deleted all DDOS saves, including "AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy" location so i made a fresh start.

If I read correctly then there are new activities that Ms.Harper can give.
, because all I remember was that Vivian had to take a picture of herself in the morning and sending that for Ms.Harper
Bad just like I didn't see my own choice, The game did it for me.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
I dont believe the Developer uses patreon. there is a post earlier today on the release update.
here is the website link for support or download

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Before I started there 0.38 I deleted all DDOS saves, including "AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy" location so i made a fresh start.

If I read correctly then there are new activities that Ms.Harper can give.
, because all I remember was that Vivian had to take a picture of herself in the morning and sending that for Ms.Harper
Bad just like I didn't see my own choice, The game did it for me.
This might be due to the previous bug. Because it wasn't calling the scene probably it is defaulting to other stuff later.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes