VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
nobody want to help me
Stop spamming the thread! If people want to help they will answer you, there is no need for 5 posts with the same question. I haven't played the update but as of the last update there was no mother/daughter sex scene.

Reactions: bcool

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i think the mom scenes you can see them but not in the game the party event is not finished :unsure:

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Please be aware there is a major bug with this version. If you are helping evaline with her paper the scene with ms. Harper will not activate properly. It is a game breaking bug if you are on that route. I have fixed it but have not released the updated version yet.

Also here is the change log:
The only new content here is if you didn't go to the party. Where you will come home and 'talk' with your mom. And because of the back end work this version will probably break your saves.

Last edited:

nmu

Mar 13, 2020
I've tried several paths and haven't managed to reach the new content naturally. The only way I was able to reach it was by editing the code and commenting out the 'jump end' on line 5369 in script.rpy.

sebtibo1986

May 29, 2019
I've tried several paths and haven't managed to reach the new content naturally. The only way I was able to reach it was by editing the code and commenting out the 'jump end' on line 5369 in script.rpy.
how do you do this editing the code?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I got the same ending and ending point I did in 3.5, but then I am not surprised as this is a build that is still being tested and worked on so I decided to quit before I got too frustrated.

Reactions: afterlights

nmu

Mar 13, 2020
The Vivian/Rebeca scene is pretty awesome too.

Also, do you accept spelling/grammar patches? I know this is an early preview build, but there were quite a few in this latest version.

Reactions: fortuna95

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I recommend waiting for the next update.

I learned something new about the game again:
-Viv can go to the party with Mom/Des+Eva, today I got eva shopping with Vivian.
-Viv can invite eva to live with her and get the second sex scene, you can't get both the same round.. I quess.

If I don’t remember wrong, Viv can get to the party alone but I can’t find that route now.

Btw i found issue:
About the party with Eva and Eva living with Vivian

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lovely! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, you got that by editing the code with or without?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes