VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow.... I really want Viv to talk to Tara about this!
I think Tara is proud of her "accomplishment".

I can't wait to party especially now :sneaky:

Possible groups for the party what I got count:
Viv+Des
Viv+Mom
Viv+Eva
Viv+Des+Eva
Viv+Eva+Mom

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Romenjack

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Right now the game is pretty quick, you can do the whole thing in like 10-20 minutes if you know what you're doing. Is it worth making any saves for this version?

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
been following since the first release and I really like it. this latest release crashes with my saves. should I start over or wait for the hot fix? thanks for the share

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Also here is the change log:
The only new content here is if you didn't go to the party. Where you will come home and 'talk' with your mom. And because of the back end work this version will probably break your saves. So you will have to start a new game

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
how do you get the mom scenes? I am trying really hard to blow everyone but the mother off and not go to the party. And I wind up shopping with Des when I've tried to avoid her all together.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
how do you get the mom scenes? I am trying really hard to blow everyone but the mother off and not go to the party. And I wind up shopping with Des when I've tried to avoid her all together.
You will shop with des regardless of going to the party. The mom scene is after you finish shopping.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even though the Party isn't there, I think I would really enjoy the Preview already lol.

Yeah but firstly I must wait for the Android Port from the "AndroidAdult" Site since someone ported the 0.3.5 Version there already, hopefully they continue it.
But secondly, even when it would be there, I'm waiting for the "full" Release of 0.3.8 (will be propably without the extended content for supporters, but yeah. As long as these scenes are available in the next Versions, I'm good.)

But all in all, I'm Happy to see my favourite Pairing get good scenes already in this Preview. But at the same time, I'm curious what scenes this Couple here get when they go to the Party. For example more kinky because of the drinks there or what?

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Actually I just realized it's not giving me a chance to turn down the party.
So you will probably have to start a new game if you haven't already. When you get home and meet Rebeca for the first time you have to tell your mom you won't go to the party. If Des is sleeping over you have to tell her as well that you don't want to go.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Real shame how this game forces you into lesbian stuff. I was liking it in the beginning...
It's a lesbian game .... how can you like a lesbian game at the start then not like it.

It was never anything different.

There are only female love interests ... not to mention it says it in the description.

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Real shame how this game forces you into lesbian stuff. I was liking it in the beginning...
What the... Since the beginning this was and is a lesbian Game. How can you like it at the beginning, when you don't like lesbian content? And why you get it that it is a lesbian game now? Why not sooner? I mean, that's so obvious here...

It has one optional bj gloryhole Scene, but like I said, fortunately avoidable since it's optional.
For my prefrence I hope that was it with the m/f content in this Game here and that it doesn't get another ones.
But yeah. Unfortunately I doubt that.

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
Idk how choose:
A) Alright. I wont go party
B) (lie) I wont go party
C) I'II Think about it
how viv date with mom or? screenshot0001.png

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes