VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Dog Days of Summer 0.3.8 hotfix + Compressed

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackWebGames

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i want to see the next morning.when viv mom wake up and remember the last night :sneaky:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i want to see the next morning.when viv mom wake up and remember the last night :sneaky:
My guess will be the usual trope when someone wakes up after being drunk and realises they did something taboo.

She will try and play it off and probably avoid Viv and then we'll have to try and win her back over.

I'll be legit shocked if she wakes up and is okay with everything, that would be awesome. Loads of momma loving.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
My guess will be the usual trope when someone wakes up after being drunk and realises they did something taboo.

She will try and play it off and probably avoid Viv and then we'll have to try and win her back over.

I'll be legit shocked if she wakes up and is okay with everything, that would be awesome. Loads of momma loving.
:sneaky:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If i'm wrong I don't mind, I love the mothers character so her and Viv being happy and sexing it up would be great.

To be fair I don't think there is a character I dislike.

I want to be wary of Tara but she's pulling Viv out of her shell so that's a win. I'm not saying I would have liked a potential succubus helping me out, that's asking for danger, but Viv's fine, she's not me, I won't have my soul dined on Shang Tsung style.

I don't know enough about the reporter or Rebecca to know if I like them or not though.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
So can we get an official incest tag now? Don't think there is any question about it anymore. :p

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
I know this question is kind of spoilery but it's the only thing that will get me back in the game: is there incest yet? I want those two to get together...I'm sick like that ;D

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
I know this question is kind of spoilery but it's the only thing that will get me back in the game: is there incest yet? I want those two to get together...I'm sick like that ;D
This update just added a scene where you can bang your mom. But you have to not be going to the party to see it.
Maybe in the next update when you go to the party with your mom there might be more.

Reactions: Mitsu80

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yep, quite a nice scene with the mother.

Reactions: Mitsu80

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
thank you! I actually did everything following the walkthrough just to get them together (meaning being a mommy's girl and not going to the party) ...guess it's time to jump in

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
In terms of new content with mom, is the update the dinner date? I just want to make sure I'm not missing something. Nothing happens after dinner correct?
Hey not yet....i read hard in walkthrough mix or i try find how viv date with mom but not yet wait update....
not good walkthrough....

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Hey not yet....i read hard in walkthrough mix or i try find how viv date with mom but not yet wait update....
not good walkthrough....
Some of the comments above seem to elude something else. Such as:

This update just added a scene where you can bang your mom. But you have to not be going to the party to see it.
Maybe in the next update when you go to the party with your mom there might be more.
And:

And others...it seems like I'm missing something. Playing Mac version by the way

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
not good walkthrough....
Some of the comments above seem to elude something else. Such as:

And:

And others...it seems like I'm missing something. Playing Mac version by the way
There's a new scene with the mom at home after shopping with Des. You need to reject going to party.

By the way, I had to restart the game from the beginning to play the new scene. There are still bugs if I load my saves. I don''t know if they will persist in the next version.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
There's a new scene with the mom at home after shopping with Des. You need to reject going to party.

By the way, I had to restart the game from the beginning to play the new scene. There are still bugs if I load my saves. I don''t know if they will persist in the next version.
For me the game ends immediately after shopping with Des. And I've rejected the party.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Tell her you don't want to go to the party.

After shopping scene with Des you'll go home to find the mother drinking and then you take her to bed.
Damn I want to see this. Must not be on the Mac version, because I've tried every option available and it just ends immediately after shopping/ changing room scene

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes