VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Itatia

May 3, 2020
that sounds like a load of horseshit. can you actually provide a source other than "dude just trust me"?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
that sounds like a load of horseshit. can you actually provide a source other than "dude just trust me"?
I don't know if you quoted someone, if you did it's someone on my ignore list and I can't see it so would it be possible to repeat what it is you want to know and i'll see if lil ole me can help in any way?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Avaron1974
Ms. Harper it got me interested in this game,I would love to continue the story with Ms Harper. (sorry for bad english)
only one scene with the Ms Harper,it was the best scene of this game. ΟNLY ONE and excited me. (sorry for bad english)
Ms. Harper will be taking a bit of a back seat in this update, but I promise you she will get a lot more screen time after the party.
I quess Gregoris forgot this conversation but yeah I guess why georgias likes Ms. Harper.
Possible male content

--
Offtopic:

If you likes FemMC games but want more male content but I think you already know these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These came to my mind(with renpy engine)

Gregoris
Remember that Tara is possibly behind everything, she gave Vivian a small push so don’t compare this to the real world.
And Tara is not ours worlds

You need to be careful when you follow the conversation and me too missed that Tara thing in the first(+sec, third) round but Avaron told of that and everything made sense.

Reactions: Avaron1974

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Why some people keep whining about lesbian stuff in a game that is 99 % of the genre as they may leave anytime if they dont
like it, while others seem offended by every sentence that is not agreed by their auto proclaimed "gardian of the lesbian temple" point of view ?
Better to focus about all the other aspects of this excellent game and exchange about them Imho :)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Why some people keep whining about lesbian stuff in a game that is 99 % of the genre as they may leave anytime if they dont
like it
Usually I try to read the game description and check the tags and read a couple of pages on the discussion.

if I don’t like it then it’s probably best for everyone that I move on to the next games, without saying anything.

Better to focus about all the other aspects of this excellent game and exchange about them Imho
(y)

Reactions: afterlights

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a more up to date walkthrough than the one in the first page link? That one's only 3.2.

Itatia

May 3, 2020
I don't know if you quoted someone, if you did it's someone on my ignore list and I can't see it so would it be possible to repeat what it is you want to know and i'll see if lil ole me can help in any way?
i replied to a post that has now spontaneously disappeared. don't know what happened to it. it was someone who made a, according to him/her, scientific explanation about lesbians and how the writing therefor did not fit that narritive. so i asked him for his "scientific" source but the post is now gone, so i'm not sure what to do with my message now...

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
i replied to a post that has now spontaneously disappeared. don't know what happened to it. it was someone who made a, according to him/her, scientific explanation about lesbians and how the writing therefor did not fit that narritive. so i asked him for his "scientific" source but the post is now gone, so i'm not sure what to do with my message now...
Janelle Hallman, Ph.D.

Itatia

May 3, 2020
Janelle Hallman, Ph.D.
yeah so i did a little research and looked up some reviews. one of the sentences that stood out to me most was:

On Hallman’s website it states that she is “internationally recognized expert in the area of female homosexuality.” Using old non-peer reviewed information and reading Scripture out of context does not an expert make.

also, if the publisher of the book that i think you're eluding to writes the following:
Countless women feel trapped in destructive patterns of same-sex attraction. Presenting the fruit of years of research, interviews, and counseling experience, Hallman offers a manual of hope. Pastors, counselors, mentors, and anybody who ministers to those struggling with this complex issue will find her comprehensive resource an indispensable guide for sharing Christ’s freedom with hearts in conflict.

imma have a real hard time taking you serious mate.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
yeah so i did a little research and looked up some reviews. one of the sentences that stood out to me most was:

On Hallman’s website it states that she is “internationally recognized expert in the area of female homosexuality.” Using old non-peer reviewed information and reading Scripture out of context does not an expert make.

also, if the publisher of the book that i think you're eluding to writes the following:
Countless women feel trapped in destructive patterns of same-sex attraction. Presenting the fruit of years of research, interviews, and counseling experience, Hallman offers a manual of hope. Pastors, counselors, mentors, and anybody who ministers to those struggling with this complex issue will find her comprehensive resource an indispensable guide for sharing Christ’s freedom with hearts in conflict.

imma have a real hard time taking you serious mate.
That sounds like someone who is against homosexuality and
offers her help to people who are against that also (to make money from it).
Nothing new actually, there are a lot of people who have trouble with modern thinking in that regard, I guess.

Reactions: Itatia

Itatia

May 3, 2020
Like people that go into female protagonist game threads and feel the need to tell every one else that they won't play it because it's female protagonist. :LUL:
yeah that's so weird. there are so, so many great male protag games that look awesome that i will never be able to play, because i can't get into male protag games. 95% of this website is male protag. please just let me have a few games that i can actually play damn it.

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
Is there any G/G anal content in this game?
I know it's not in the tags but some people don't consider lesbian anal to be 'anal sex', so...

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes