VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I have mixed feelings about the renders, but I liked the setting. It's a nice lesbian-themed game, it might become one of the best of the genre in the future.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Wrong. On Page 36 is the 0.3.8 Update for Android. Unfortunately it seems that it's used the bugged Version since you don't get the Mom scenes.
Did you restart the game from the beginning? The old saves break the game. You need to start a new game.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Hmm, didn't saw that there.
Because of deleted posts of a troll (he complained actually about lesbian stuff in an lesbian game, wtf?!), the post jumped back to page 35!
Furthermore the OP is fixed long time ago with the new version, you can see it in the title name, too: [v0.3.8 Hotfix]!

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But first u should do to put lesbian only tag for this game. So ppl finally stop fighting and arguing with others and start to talk about the game it self. This thread is abused by few trolls who is making ppl leave this thread including me. Just put the tag so we can finally move on from this bs.
Except it's not lesbian only.

There is 1 scene involving cock and a few more will appear.

It's mostly lesbian, the love interests are all female and the bulk of the content will be lesbian centric but, occasionally, the option for some straight stuff will appear.

There won't be much of it and it will never be the focus but a couple of optional scenes will pop up.

Facepalms me because they were wrong about the games content then deletes their comment .... bas is it okay if I call someone a jackass without getting a warning or my comment deleted or being told by a mod to stop being a cunt cos, er, *insert well thought out reason here*?

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
But first u should do to put lesbian only tag for this game. So ppl finally stop fighting and arguing with others and start to talk about the game it self. This thread is abused by few trolls who is making ppl leave this thread including me. Just put the tag so we can finally move on from this bs.
I have no control over what tags are or are not used for this thread. I have stated from the very beginning that this game was going to focus on lesbian content and all straight content was going to be minimal and avoidable and only when I feel that is fits with the story.
I also don't think F95 has a 'lesbian only' tag.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: bcool

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have no control over what tags are or are not used for this tread. I have stated from the very beginning that this game was going to focus on lesbian content and all straight content was going to be minimal and avoidable and only when I feel that is fits with the story.
I also don't think F95 has a 'lesbian only' tag.
Yep. There isn't any "[...] only" tag.

Anyway i doubt it would matter. Pretty sure trolls in disguise would still find a way to complain about it. Saw this in way too many threads to believe a mere tag will stop them. :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can confirm, tags don't do anything to stop them, neither does the devs word.

One particular game has a hrem argument going on. Game does not have a harem tag, dev has confirmed they won't be making a harem .... comments in thread talking about the harem route they are on .... the route that doesn't exist.

Sometimes, just sometimes, nothing makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes