VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Mustang00

Nov 23, 2018
Is the party content going to be released as a separate update or is it going to be bundled in with the next one?

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Unless Viv's dad is Zeus and this is the reboot of Percy Jackson only Percy is now a horny lesbian. Instantly beats the movie.
I would certainly go watch that movie.
Is the party content going to be released as a separate update or is it going to be bundled in with the next one?
The next update will be the party with Des and Evaline if she is going. Depending the party with mom will be released at the same time or soon after.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I'm disappointed with this game.I was expecting a game like this (Good girl Gone bad) with better graphics,while what you presented is much, much lower.I would put in Good girl 10 while in yours 2 or 3. (sorry for bad english).

the start was good.
I'm enjoying this one more tbh. A more lesbian focused female MC game is rare..Good girl gone bad was great with the amount of content and variety but at the end was a more typical female MC game with lots of focus on the male options, blackmail, MC becoming a slut, very little lesbian content etc.

I enjoy that type as well but this is more unique and if anything it has improved since the start. There are lots of options here, interested to see how it will develop

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
I'm enjoying this one more tbh. A more lesbian focused female MC game is rare..Good girl gone bad was great with the amount of content and variety but at the end was a more typical female MC game with lots of focus on the male options, blackmail, MC becoming a slut, very little lesbian content etc.

I enjoy that type as well but this is more unique and if anything it has improved since the start. There are lots of options here, interested to see how it will develop
I echo that. The first version had a lot of spelling errors, but they seem to have gone and it's got good renders, hot scenes (which don't come too fast nor too slow) and with a lesbian focus, which is pretty unusual

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I haven’t played all the FemMC games yet but I can say that this is one of the best unless the best FemMC game which focuses on the lesbian side.

Comparing the GGGB is not fair because the GGGB focuses on so many things, drugs, straight, lesbian, etc.
But a lesbian game with a touch of supernatural ... No need to think long about what would be the number one game in my book.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I haven’t played all the FemMC games yet but I can say that this is one of the best unless the best FemMC game which focuses on the lesbian side.

Comparing the GGGB is not fair because the GGGB focuses on so many things, drugs, straight, lesbian, etc.
But a lesbian game with a touch of supernatural ... No need to think long about what would be the number one game in my book.
Xena Warrior Princess?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
hey, do we know the date of the next update ? this game is so good so hard to wait haha
Updates have usually been at the beginning of the month, so I guess the early of July.

Edit:
Xena Warrior Princess?
I’m not sure if you meant this for good or bad but I think you meant SJW.

I want to explain my position as to why this alone should remain a lesbian game.

1: The current characters (Mom, Eva, Des, rebe) already have a lot of different various and Dev already has a hard time keeping up with all the possibilities.
2. If dev added men then dev would have to change the story because you know and it would add various again.
3. I have nothing against lesbians, especially in FeMC games.

If you disagree then I accept it, I have no problem with it.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Updates have usually been at the beginning of the month, so I guess the early of July.

Edit:

I’m not sure if you meant this for good or bad but I think you meant SJW.

I want to explain my position as to why this alone should remain a lesbian game.

1: The current characters (Mom, Eva, Des, rebe) already have a lot of different various and Dev already has a hard time keeping up with all the possibilities.
2. If dev added men then dev would have to change the story because you know and it would add various again.
3. I have nothing against lesbians, especially in FeMC games.

If you disagree then I accept it, I have no problem with it.
It was a joke about Xena being the best tv show about lesbians and fantasy :p

Reactions: Sorrow85

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like how we can make our MC Dominant or Submissive and that we get plenty of choices especially with the friend such as not giving her the card even though he reaches out on Facebook I hope we can continue to sabotage any guys that try and take advantage so we can have the friend all to ourselves.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
v3.8 is uploading right now. It will be posted on my subscribestar and coffee as soon as it is finished.

Alright here it finally is! 3.8 Beta. This is the Des party route. A word of note here is that there are still a few missing renders for some ending scenes on more obscure routes. I will finish those up and have them all finished for the full update. Otherwise this is 95% finished and I suspect a lot of you won't even run into these unfinished ends but if you do don't worry you will be able to pick up right where you left off in the full release next monday.
As always please let me know any bugs you find. Because I can never make it easy on myself there hare lots of different choice combinations that you can make and while I think that I went through and played them all I might have missed some. Also let me know if it abruptly ends because either something didn't activate right or I forgot to finish a path.
You will not be able to see all the content in a single play through so save scum before going in if you want to go back and do it again.
I really hope you guys like this. I know it took a lot longer than I had ever planned or thought it would and I hope it was worth the wait.

change log:
added party content with Des
this also includes if Evaline is going or if she is not.
party includes 2 different threeway sex scenes
alternative regular sex scene
lots of making out
other sex scenes not involving Vivian.

fixes
went back and reworked a lot of the back end content for the game. any saves before 3.8(Preview) will most likely be broken. Should be the only time this ever happens.
fixed several wrong dialog so should be consistent with your choices.

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
v3.8 is uploading right now. It will be posted on my subscribestar and coffee as soon as it is finished.

Alright here it finally is! 3.8 Beta. This is the Des party route. A word of note here is that there are still a few missing renders for some ending scenes on more obscure routes. I will finish those up and have them all finished for the full update. Otherwise this is 95% finished and I suspect a lot of you won't even run into these unfinished ends but if you do don't worry you will be able to pick up right where you left off in the full release next monday.
As always please let me know any bugs you find. Because I can never make it easy on myself there hare lots of different choice combinations that you can make and while I think that I went through and played them all I might have missed some. Also let me know if it abruptly ends because either something didn't activate right or I forgot to finish a path.
You will not be able to see all the content in a single play through so save scum before going in if you want to go back and do it again.
I really hope you guys like this. I know it took a lot longer than I had ever planned or thought it would and I hope it was worth the wait.

change log:
added party content with Des
this also includes if Evaline is going or if she is not.
party includes 2 different threeway sex scenes
alternative regular sex scene
lots of making out
other sex scenes not involving Vivian.

fixes
went back and reworked a lot of the back end content for the game. any saves before 3.8(Preview) will most likely be broken. Should be the only time this ever happens.
fixed several wrong dialog so should be consistent with your choices.
Damn! I haven't finished "processing" the stay at home with Mom scene yet... You're gonna kill us! o_O

Reactions: afterlights
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes