VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Damn, that threesome was hot.
It was a bit sudden and honestly a little far-fetched that such a (still?) sweet girl would suddenly dominate not only her best friend who she never had sex with before but also a much more experienced woman. But very hot :love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn, that threesome was hot.
It was a bit sudden and honestly a little far-fetched that such a (still?) sweet girl would suddenly dominate not only her best friend who she never had sex with before but also a much more experienced woman. But very hot :love:
It's not all her she is under the influence of Tara who isn't human.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
It's not all her she is under the influence of Tara who isn't human.
Hmm :unsure:
Sure, I got that she is not human and some sort of succubus or something who is trying to lead the MC down a more "depraved" path, but I wasn't aware she was actively influencing people. If this is indeed true I just got a lot less excited about the game. Not a fan of mind control and stuff.

Last edited:

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Enjoyed the 3 some as well.

But would like to see, at least in my mind.
Des..( Innocent ) single romance option for the sub or dom MC Des just didnt fit the 3 some out of the gate being " Innocent"
mom..( Taboo ) single and or another for the dom or sub romance ... Introducing her daugther into the wild side so to speak.
Eva .. ( broken fragile ) Single and or another dom sub romance... could prob be written to be the most romantic..

just my thoughts so far..

Reactions: MrLakes1579

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm :unsure:
Sure, I got that she is not human and some sort of succubus or something who is trying to lead the MC down a more "depraved" path, but I wasn't aware she was actively influencing people. If this is indeed true I just got a lot less excited about the game. Not a fan of mind control and stuff.
It's not mind control, just subtle pushes.

She isn't actively controlling anyone she just brings people out of their shell quicker than they normally would do.

She's easily bored so likes to move things along but isn't actively making anyone do anything. By under Tara's influence I meant she was opening up more than she would have on her own.

She went from wallflower to Tara dragging her to a sex shop to finding out her mother has had a crush on her for years, her best friend wants her to love her and her new friend is looking for love while hiding behind a tough girl persona.

It was like shock therapy for the vagina.

Her world has been opened up by this supernatural force and nothing is holding her back, she can be whoever she wants and she knows it.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
It's not mind control, just subtle pushes.

She isn't actively controlling anyone she just brings people out of their shell quicker than they normally would do.

She's easily bored so likes to move things along but isn't actively making anyone do anything. By under Tara's influence I meant she was opening up more than she would have on her own.

She went from wallflower to Tara dragging her to a sex shop to finding out her mother has had a crush on her for years, her best friend wants her to love her and her new friend is looking for love while hiding behind a tough girl persona.

It was like shock therapy for the vagina.

Her world has been opened up by this supernatural force and nothing is holding her back, she can be whoever she wants and she knows it.
Well, it does sound better when you put it that way. :)
Still not 100% happy about that supernatural influence but I can certainly get back to enjoying the game to the fullest again. Especially when that gets us more of such scenes. So thanks! (y)

Edit: I just played another route with Evaline and the teacher who offers to teach Vivian to be more dominant. Vivian is a lot more dominant in this route, assuming you make the corresponding choices. In my first playthrough she was still pretty sweet all together, so the sudden change during the threesome was kind of strange. The thressome makes a lot more sense when you are on the "full dominant path".

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaron1974

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
In terms of the changelog content, every release shows a pictures folder with what I'm assuming are just teaser bits for scenes or am I safe for saying that the images in the folder is the full current content?
If I am understanding your question right. All the images in the game folder can be found playing the game.

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Waiting for the 0.4 to continue playing this unique and fantastic game...I don't like short updates, it keeps me frustrated. I prefer meaty updates that keeps you satiated for a while while waiting for the next meaty update...but keep up the good work this is a damn fantastic game!!

Reactions: BlackWebGames

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
berny
Conversation with Tara:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the first time, the game can leave many things dark, in this case the game is not easy.

I thought that I am more on the side of the Sub.. but ouh mama this Dom Viv :p

Aaand this update is complete... I hope:

BlackWebGames
The next update only includes the mother? No Eva with mom?
I may remember wrong but can Viv go to party alone?

Choices I got so far:
(possible party routes)
I hid in the spoiler tag if someone wants to find those on their own.

Edit: Found issues

All options give same answers

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
BlackWebGames
The next update only includes the mother? No Eva with mom?
I may remember wrong but can Viv go to party alone?

Choices I got so far:
(possible party routes)
I hid in the spoiler tag if someone wants to find those on their own.
When I say with mom I mean any and all variants. So going with mom alone. Going when Evaline is invited and all three of you going together if she is living with you.
But first I am going to clean up this last update. In fixing some of the bugs I sadly realized there were a few routes that I had not finished or had told to jump to the wrong part.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
View attachment 703958

Sorrow85

Please how did you get that option with evaline , after 5 runs was only able to get her with the formula one driver?? but no dialog option?
So this can only happen if you are going out with Evaline or agreed to have casual sex with her. Either at the house or when shopping. Also it only happens later at the part, so go dance and do some other stuff first and don't agree to the threway, but you can just have sex with Rebeca. ;)

Reactions: Ghostredneck

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
So this can only happen if you are going out with Evaline or agreed to have casual sex with her. Either at the house or when shopping. Also it only happens later at the part, so go dance and do some other stuff first and don't agree to the threway, but you can just have sex with Rebeca. ;)
One question :Is this on the sub or the dom route ?

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
"If" Tara is a Greek goddess, then theoretically their could be other Greek gods and goddess's in the future, technically you could add Hermaphroditus into the story, as you can see I would really like a futa character introduced. lol, but i understand you don't want to for this game so i'm not gonna force you, but a perverted man can dream. *sigh*

Reactions: Nessiah

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
As much as I like a good futa story, I don't see it in this story. Don't know why but it would feel wrong.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes