VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
"If" Tara is a Greek goddess, then theoretically their could be other Greek gods and goddess's in the future, technically you could add Hermaphroditus into the story, as you can see I would really like a futa character introduced. lol, but i understand you don't want to for this game so i'm not gonna force you, but a perverted man can dream. *sigh*
The plan is to keep this game pretty grounded in those terms and keep this a lesbian story. However, in future games I fully intend to have futa content to varying degrees depending on the story being told.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I couldn't achieve this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have made almost every combination possible: The Des Route, the Eva route, go to the dance floor first, go to search Rebbeca first, go to drinks first. Dance in group, dance against Des, dance next to her, dance with her, and so on.

How I achieve that?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The look on Viv's face when Bex tells her to act like her manager, love it.

Assuming she can keep Viv's mother as her manager i'd take the deal.

Then again probably best to wait until the party with the mother so I can see how she plays it.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
If I am understanding your question right. All the images in the game folder can be found playing the game.
Not all of the images though as some are hidden amongst somewhere from plain sight...for example the mom des threesome images aren't showing up in any of the folders

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bcool

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Not all of the images though as some are hidden amongst somewhere from plain sight...for example the mom des threesome images aren't showing up in any of the folders
bcool attempt to post instead of off the bat making reactions...kinda shows that you are still a newbie using f95

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
There is no mom des threesome. There is a threesome with des and Rebeca and there will be a threesome with the mom in the next update but that last one has not been implemented yet. There is a sex scene with the mom currently in the game if you do not go to the party and Evaline is not living with you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The plan is to keep this game pretty grounded in those terms and keep this a lesbian story. However, in future games I fully intend to have futa content to varying degrees depending on the story being told.
That is very interesting to know. :D :D
The look on Viv's face when Bex tells her to act like her manager, love it.

Assuming she can keep Viv's mother as her manager i'd take the deal.

Then again probably best to wait until the party with the mother so I can see how she plays it.
Yeah i wouldn't trust Rebecca. :unsure:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Vivian asks Tara questions at the hairdressing salon:
1) Does it somehow directly affect the events in the game, opens up new routes?
Or.
2) Are these only tips that help in the game (but do not directly affect events, and do not open new routes)?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I couldn't achieve this:

I have made almost every combination possible: The Des Route, the Eva route, go to the dance floor first, go to search Rebbeca first, go to drinks first. Dance in group, dance against Des, dance next to her, dance with her, and so on.

How I achieve that?
Which route you are? Dom or Sub?
I don't remember having that either.

If you find that game folder then it may be in any future updates(?)

any change of a theresome with vivan/mom/rebeca in the party? :love:
:sneaky:

2) Are these only tips that help in the game (but do not directly affect events, and do not open new routes)?
I bet on this.

How I have understood so only clues, Tara conversation changes depending on what choices you have made playing.

Edit:
I haven’t tried that if you ask about Des then will somehow change the events at the party :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: J1215

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Everyone talking about not achieving scenes and I'm over here smoking a post sex cigarette after that amazing scene of Viv and her mom. I'm good, I don't need anything else. I hope that they both don't freak out and just embrace it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As much as I love Eve and am pursuing a full relationship with, that scene between Viv and her mother is one of the hottest lesbo scenes i've seen in any game.
I've not seen a lot but that was definitely the hottest scene I've seen in a long time. There was actual passion to it, I really didn't expect it to be that intense. I loved it and right now it is number 1 on my current list of favorite sex scenes in games. A surprise for sure but a happy one.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I want a romance relationship between Desiree and Vivian, so that Desiree and Vivian are together!
I hope that there will be an opportunity to protect Desiree from others so that Desiree is only with Vivian!

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The scene at the club is a threesome of Vivian-Desiree-Rebeca.
Will this scene have consequences (and what consequences) on further events or is it just a scene without consequences?
If there are consequences, then I hope these are good consequences: That is, this was a scene for Vivian and Desiree to better understand what they want in a relationship between themselves, their desires in a relationship between themselves (in the relationship between Vivian and Desiree)!
I don't remember specifically if there is a flag to remember whether or not the threesome happens or not, but there probably is. That's how Dev does things.

As for the scene helping clarify Viv and Des' relationship, don't count on it! At least in my playthrough (I haven't traced the code yet!), after raving about how great the sex was, Des throws an offhand comment about how lucky Viv's next boyfriend will be. Poor Viv! I felt her eyeballs slam into the back of her head and the sting of her palm hitting her face!

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes