VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
The scene at the club is a threesome of Vivian-Desiree-Rebeca.
Will this scene have consequences (and what consequences) on further events or is it just a scene without consequences?
If there are consequences, then I hope these are good consequences: That is, this was a scene for Vivian and Desiree to better understand what they want in a relationship between themselves, their desires in a relationship between themselves (in the relationship between Vivian and Desiree)!
I want a relationship between Desiree and Vivian, so Deserie and Vivian are together!
I hope that there will be an opportunity to protect Desiree from others so that Desiree is only with Vivian!
I think the threesome scenes after that affect the most that which route the Dom or Sub chooses.
but I have my doubts that Dom Viv can be a romance route or that it will turn to the Harem side, at least with Ms. Harper's teaching going to Harem(?)

And remember what Tara said about Des:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One bad consequences already:

We will probably only be sure when the party is over and is the next day.
Ofc you can do that you don't go to parties at all and Des may not know about them but at the same time you lose some RP with Des.

When the game reaches Sunday(?) so let's see what the consequences were for going to the party, not going to the party or Des just going alone.

If I remember correctly then Ms.Harper's show begins.

Edit:
If you search romance route:
There’s already Vivi’s thoughts of finding herself a girlfriend if you chooses the romance option.

Of course, we don’t know for sure how much that story will change then.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Which route you are? Dom or Sub?
I don't remember having that either.

If you find that game folder then it may be in any future updates(?)
The dev BlackWebGames already answered that everything in the folder can be seen in the game. The image's name is "des_drug", so that would be the clue to that event. It seems that somehow Des can consume drugs at the party. Maybe Rebecca helped her with that? Somebody knows?

I played both routes, dom and sub. I did the Des route and the Eva route too, but I couldn't achieve it.

By the way, the game has some big errors, right? If you go shopping with Eva, supposedly you will go to the party with her alone, you didn't invite Des to the party, but still is Des who appears at the facade of the bar. Besides, that was the way I achieved the dom threesome scene. Despite of Des didn't have the intimate encounters with Viv at shopping, she agreed to have sex with her and Rebecca out of nowhere.

There are mistakes in the dialogs too, in some path I rejected Rebecca and in the next dialog Viv thinks: "I just had sex with Rebecca".

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
If you go shopping with Eva, supposedly you will go to the party with her alone, you didn't invite Des to the party, but still is Des who appears at the facade of the bar.
I tried this but in a different way because I remembered that Viv could go to parties alone.

I tried to avoid Des but if I didn’t invite mom to the party then Viv always invited Des(This prevents Viv from going to the party alone)
So options what i get:
Viv+Des+Eva
Viv+Mom+Eva
Viv+Des

Not Viv alone or only with Eva.

The dev already answered that everything in the folder can be seen in the game.
If I remember right but there was some pictures of the rebeca scene in previous update* what we couldn’t play then.
I don't remember now a hint of any Des and drugs in this update.

Maybe you need to be a bad friend to Des and then start partying with drugs... my quess.
(Bad RP with Des?)

Edit
*Meaning this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-days-of-summer-v0-3-8-beta-blackweb-games.43621/page-34#post-3607461
If I understood correctly then there were already Rebeca scene pictures in the folder.

Last edited:

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
I tried this but in a different way because I remembered that Viv could go to parties alone.

I tried to avoid Des but if I didn’t invite mom to the party then Viv always invited Des(This prevents Viv from going to the party alone)
So options what i get:
Viv+Des+Eva
Viv+Mom+Eva
Viv+Des

Not Viv alone or only with Eva.

If I remember right but there was some pictures of the rebeca scene in previous update* what we couldn’t play then.

Maybe you need to be a bad friend to Des and then start partying with drugs... my quess.
(Bad RP with Des?)

Edit
*Meaning this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-days-of-summer-v0-3-8-beta-blackweb-games.43621/page-34#post-3607461
If I understood correctly then there were already Rebeca scene pictures in the folder.
You are right.... There are two Des_drug scenes pictures in the actual folder that will be with no doubt in use in the next
update :)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

(Bad RP with Des?)
There are some hints about drugs at the party. When Des enters to the VIP room she jokes about expecting drugs there and Rebecca answers her that Des will have no problem finding someone selling drugs at the party. The other hint is when Viv finds Des at the bathroom with two guys, she thinks that this is not only the effect of alcohol.

By the way, I have some disagreement with that last scene. I think it's excessive in some paths and that the statement from the dev about completely avoidable male/female sex scenes wasn't respected. When Viv decided to have sex with Rebecca alone, I was expecting that it would have bad consequences and when I saw the scene with the two guys at the bathroom, I accepted it, I took it as a punishment to Viv because she somehow betrayed Des. But in some paths, despite of rejecting having sex with Becca, you get that scene, and I think that's kind of excessive punishment for just accompaining Becca for a couple of minutes.

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
There are some hints about drugs at the party. When Des enters to the VIP room she jokes about expecting drugs there and Rebecca answers her that Des will have no problem finding someone selling drugs at the party. The other hint is when Viv finds Des at the bathroom with two guys, she thinks that this is not only the effect of alcohol.

By the way, I have some disagreement with that last scene. I think it's excessive in some paths and that the statement from the dev about completely avoidable male/female sex scenes wasn't respected. When Viv decided to have sex with Rebecca alone, I was expecting that it would have bad consequences and when I saw the scene with the two guys at the bathroom, I accepted it, I took it as a punishment to Viv because she somehow betrayed Des. But in some paths, despite of rejecting having sex with Becca, you get that scene, and I think that's kind of excessive punishment for just accompaining Becca for a couple of minutes.
So the picture you are seeing is part of the conclusion of this update that I still needed a few renders for and will be released in the full version on Monday. Any more than that will be spoilers. ;)
As to the avoidable m/f content, all m/f content with Vivian is avoidable. However other people in the game will do their own thing sometimes that will be having sex with men sometimes that will be having sex with other women. However there are two triggers that are suppose to cause this. The first one is sex with Rebeca plus something else. But given that you stated there is dialog that Vivian is acting like she slept with Rebeca when she hadn't then it is possible that that is triggering and setting it off when it shouldn't and given that no one is talking about the alternative scene between Des and Evaline when it doesn't trigger(which is pretty impactful) tells me something might be misfiring.
I am going through it now and should have it fixed come Monday.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Viv won't be forced to have any contact with men, at the moment Des is still straight. Even after the threesome she's talking about hooking up with guys.

Everything to do with Viv is optional, everyone else is based off triggers.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Just found this Excellent game. A few spelling issues notwithstanding, My only real criticism of this very enjoyable game is that in a field of unique beautiful characters, Vivian is just not visually appealing. I thought when they did the makeover they would improve on her looks, but they just exaggerated her features that were previously well hidden with a bad haircut.
Excellent in all other regards
Captain R3D

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Just found this Excellent game. A few spelling issues notwithstanding, My only real criticism of this very enjoyable game is that in a field of unique beautiful characters, Vivian is just not visually appealing. I thought when they did the makeover they would improve on her looks, but they just exaggerated her features that were previously well hidden with a bad haircut.
Excellent in all other regards
Captain R3D
I agree this an excellent game with much promise but I Respectfully disagree about Vivian. I feel she fits the writing of her story well so far and has an appearance of both nerdyness and innocence which is depicted very well. Also her appearance changes as her character developes through the story so far.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Viv won't be forced to have any contact with men, at the moment Des is still straight. Even after the threesome she's talking about hooking up with guys.

Everything to do with Viv is optional, everyone else is based off triggers.
And so can we have Viv completely ignore Des or at least as much as possible besides being a friend? I'm on board the Mom train, don't care about any other LI.

(I know I am completely unreasonable)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And so can we have Viv completely ignore Des or at least as much as possible besides being a friend? I'm on board the Mom train, don't care about any other LI.

(I know I am completely unreasonable)
Absolutely.

Des will only be an option if you pick her, same for Eve and Harper.

During the party you get the option of having sex with Bex alone or invite Des for threesome. Leave Des to do her own thing.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Absolutely.

During the party you get the option of having sex with Bex alone or invite Des for threesome. Leave Des to do her own thing.
Okay, cool. I skipped the party and stayed home with mom (I think that's right). Not sure if Des went without Viv (sure have replayed from an earlier save). But if Des wants to do her thing I am not going to interfere. I'm sure my Viv can do her own thing too.

Thank you!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Absolutely.

Except that ends with Des getting a roofie-induced tag team in the bathroom. She's a clueless, whiny, needy brat, but I don't hate her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Except that ends with Des getting a roofie-induced tag team in the bathroom. She's a clueless, whiny, needy brat, but I don't hate her.
Well, since I didn't go to the party and I guess, if she did go, that she is on her own. Viv can't protect her and (IIRC) I told her i thought it was a bad idea to go. Not condoning what happened to her, just saying that Viv can't help her if she isn't there.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well, since I didn't go to the party and I guess, if she did go, that she is on her own. Viv can't protect her and (IIRC) I told her i thought it was a bad idea to go. Not condoning what happened to her, just saying that Viv can't help her if she isn't there.
Oh absolutely, I was responding to Ava talking strictly about them going to the party together. Even if it's not your preferred path, it's worth doing a speedthrough to get the party and see the content. There are some great scenes to be seen. The scene with Rebeca is not as good as the one with Mom, but it's still smoking, and the threesome is awesome!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh absolutely, I was responding to Ava talking strictly about them going to the party together. Even if it's not your preferred path, it's worth doing a speedthrough to get the party and see the content. There are some great scenes to be seen. The scene with Rebeca is not as good as the one with Mom, but it's still smoking, and the threesome is awesome!
Eh, I'm good. I don't really care for Des the Needy or Rebeca. I like Eva and the Mom. That's pretty much it. Maybe after more of the game is done I will go back and do a different playthrough.

Reactions: jumpex12

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only time I left Des to do her own thing was the playthrough where i'm trying to get a full relationship out of Eve.

I had the meeting with Rebecca and then Eve turned up. I'm trying to get with Eve so Des is on her own on that run.

• Love
Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The only time I left Des to do her own thing was the playthrough where i'm trying to get a full relationship out of Eve.

I had the meeting with Rebecca and then Eve turned up. I'm trying to get with Eve so Des is on her own on that run.
Damn tootin'! On the other hand, I'm not sure taking her to the party is gonna be the best way to get Eva. I haven't played that one yet though...

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes