VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
The great thing, that Blackweb has done with this story.. is the many possibilities and options. And we are only in the beginning of the narrative journey that Blackweb is creating for us to enjoy..I am looking forward to traveling this path to see its conclusion..

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Did you start the party over or did you load from a save during? Cause playing through it a few times doing different things, I can't seem to replicate it.
I start a new game, I usually do so as I explore new routes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game suggests that Shanna and Vivi only met for the first time, even though they had met a moment earlier.
Ofc is not a big issues but just hit my eyes.

Need to figure out how to get to a restaurant with mom I haven’t figured out that trigger yet.
Shanna is also met there(Sameplace casual)+You can ask Tara about Shanna then(In salon)

Edit:

:sneaky:

On the Des route, I was no longer able to activate that third Shanna scene after party(where that issues was)
Oh man, too many opportunities already :D

Challenging but interesting.

Last edited:

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018

The game suggests that Shanna and Vivi only met for the first time, even though they had met a moment earlier.

Need to figure out how to get to a restaurant with mom I haven’t figured out that trigger yet.
Shanna is also met there(Sameplace casual)+You can ask Tara about Shanna then(In salon)

Edit:

On the Des route, I was no longer able to activate that third Shanna scene after party(where that issues was)

For the restaurant with mom (the one where you have a choice between fancy and casual) :
Same as you did, but refuse to cheat for Evaline and do not bring Des home... :)

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020

Edit:

So figured out the problem. The scene was done and it was supposed to kick you to the end but didn't so it just played the next scene in the que. I'll probably release a hot fix soon so people don't get confused.

and to get the scene at the diner dont help Evaline with the paper (either other option) and be going to the party with Des.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Damn.... and I just found that trigger at that mom restaurant and I was coming to edit my post.

For the restaurant with mom (the one where you have a choice between fancy and casual) :
Same as you did, but refuse to cheat for Evaline and do not bring Des home... :)
Send her the paper or dont help cheat evaline at all, trigger that mom restrant scene.

But if I were thinking again more then that mom's restaurant scene will happen at the same time as you go to help Eva with the work... I give facepalm to myself :FacePalm:

The first thing I suspected was that Des would come to Vivi for the night->Mom restraunt scene.

Edit: That mom restraurant scene is also impronat If you want to learn more about Vivi’s father

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Looking forward to anything new content for this, really starting to enjoy the varied amount of routes we get

The characters are gorgeous and a lot of fun, apart from the few guys who have been it so far who have all been creeps lol

The only downside so far is going down a route that you didn't know was incomplete currently, damn that was depressing haha

Best of luck and keep up the good work BlackWebGames

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
There’s one or two scene where Viv and Des kiss drunk, and it’s not beautiful.. Too much drunken passion and this may be a realistic also, I saw a couple kissing drunk chick and it was not a pretty sight.

But when I tried to find that scene where Viv and Des are kissing drunk then I couldn't find it anymore but I found a new "scene"

This was the first time for me

Mega super Horny Rebeca even dominates Dom viv.... Scary.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mega super Horny Rebeca even dominates Dom viv.... Scary.
It's not that much of a scary concept.

Doms can still be surprised even by less submissive types when it comes to things like that.

I'm a sub, always have been. My girl is a dom and a hell of a lot stronger than me yet I still pounce on her when i'm horny. Difference between making a move and dominating someone.

Rebecca got that far because Viv allowed it, she gave the green light for it to happen and Rebecca is impatient.

Saying that, even in dom playthroughs it doesn't make other doms submissive. Rebecca is likely a switch personality, either takes what she wants or lets others if she wants them, but she isn't meek and in that instance she's horny as fuck and Viv is basically an all you can fuck buttet.

Same goes for Tara and Harper. Viv is a dom but so are they and while she may equal Harper at some point (probably do a better job of it though if she listens to Tara) she'll never be above Tara in the dom stakes.

Now that's one of my fantasies as a sub, to watch 2 doms fuck. A sexy battle for control.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Doms can still be surprised even by less submissive types when it comes to things like that.
Yes but in this case, the player himself would surprise more than viv ;) (Maybe little shock)
Waiting this what never came but game surprised again, Becca jumped on Vivi without questions.

I think the trigger for that scene is those different alternative conversation choice what you can choose with Becca and Malina.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Dog Days of Summer [v0.3.8] [BlackWeb Games] - Original Size: 655MB

Compressed version for PC (70MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

jdoejd

Oct 22, 2018
Any chance of adding also male characters to this game ? If yes, I'M IN!!!
This Looks overall Very Great - one of the best nice figures / clothes from adult games!

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes