VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
the last version is still beta, he should have released the final version 0.3.8 :

Sorry everyone. This the update is finished but because I used up all my data my internet is supper slow and it is taking forever to upload. I'm heading off to bed I will try and post it first thing in the morning.

Also if you are a contributor on my subscribe star I do have a poll going for the outfit Vivian will wear to the party with her mom.

Reactions: bcool

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
No news from BlackWebGames since Tuesday :( Let's hope nothing serious happened....
And I thought I was a big fan of the game but I guess we find a winner ;)
I worry if there is no announcement for a month.

P.S: Last seen Thursday at 10:40 AM

Reactions: MrFriendly

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hello Everyone. Sorry for going dark like that. My plan was to have the full version of 0.38 up last week but aside from my supper slow internet I also found a bug that turned into a whole thing and required me to rework a lot of the second half of the party. So instead of coming here and apologizing for the delay in what would probably just sound like excuses I just buckled down and got to work and just shut off all notifications, so sorry to anyone whom I was ignoring this past week.
That being said 0.38 is now up on my Subscribestar and Coffee. Please let me know if you find any more bugs. I tried to play test every variant to make sure I hadn't missed anything but I am but one person.
Barring no major bugs I'm going to get to work finishing the party mom route.

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Hello Everyone. Sorry for going dark like that. My plan was to have the full version of 0.38 up last week but aside from my supper slow internet I also found a bug that turned into a whole thing and required me to rework a lot of the second half of the party. So instead of coming here and apologizing for the delay in what would probably just sound like excuses I just buckled down and got to work and just shut off all notifications, so sorry to anyone whom I was ignoring this past week.
That being said 0.38 is now up on my Subscribestar and Coffee. Please let me know if you find any more bugs. I tried to play test every variant to make sure I hadn't missed anything but I am but one person.
Barring no major bugs I'm going to get to work finishing the party mom route.
We are with you!! Keep making a great game..Love how it is progressing!

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
What are the differences, just bug fixes, nothing new till next update?
From SubscribeStar today :
Change log:
added scene after meeting with Rebeca.
finished scene in the bathroom
reworked the scenes with Evaline after leaving the VIP room.

fixes:
a lot of spelling and grammar through the entire game
fixed a lot of image bugs either not displaying or not going away
several back end bugs

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
added scene after meeting with Rebeca.
finished scene in the bathroom
Sorry Viv, here we go again.

edit: found some issues->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sub route-> Try and help her write it in instead ->Avoid Des.
Edit: No mom restaurant.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Found an issue....
Dont go to party
Invite eveline to stay with you
When return to house after shopping with des
Image not found evaline and viv's mom image not found .till end of 038.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I heard a distant voice calling me and I find a lesbian game .... I can only get so wet.
Found this game through a sig. Though I haven't tried it, when I read the part about it being "mostly lesbian content" I immediately thought of you, Avaron. ;) You're just simply famous around F95. :cool:

I haven't read through the thread but you seem very active on it. Hopefully, the game is kickass and you're having a blast with it. ^^ Anything from left field we should watch out for? Regardless, stay awesome; be safe. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Found this game through a sig. Though I haven't tried it, when I read the part about it being "mostly lesbian content" I immediately thought of you, Avaron. ;) You're just simply famous around F95. :cool:

I haven't read through the thread but you seem very active on it. Hopefully, the game is kickass and you're having a blast with it. ^^ Anything from left field we should watch out for? Regardless, stay awesome; be safe. :)
One thing that caught most of us off guard is the mother has some really nice content quite early in the game.

Hints are dropped she has a crush on her daughter so we knew it was going to happen but we weren't expecting it so hot so soon.

Also the amount of paths are quite surprising.

Harper, the teacher, alone has 5 I can think of off the top of my head.

Just in case you do need some straight stuff, it will be added just not as a focus although there is a blackmail gloryhole blowjob.

I don't normally shill for games but I do really like this one. Also good to know my shitposting is useful :p

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I don't normally shill for games but I do really like this one. Also good to know my shitposting is useful :p
I second this. Game is awesome. Word of advice, though: Be careful with Evaline. She'll steal your soul, and you'll be chasing her all game! ;) Luckily, Mom is a top-shelf hottie and much easier to boot! And while Des is kinda whiny and annoying, she is not without her charms.

Reactions: Back and Avaron1974

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Sorry Viv, here we go again.

edit: found some issues->
Sub route-> Try and help her write it in instead ->Avoid Des.
Edit: No mom restaurant.
Did you start the party over or did you load from a save during? Cause playing through it a few times doing different things, I can't seem to replicate it.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Just to clarify, and I think I am understanding this correctly, the incestuous paths are avoidable, yes? I have no issues with other folks enjoying that, not at all. It's generally not my jam. Everyone has things they like or don't.

Also, thanks for the heads-up to Glooskabe as well.

Also good to know my shitposting is useful :p
I laughed briefly in RL when I read that. I'll give you that. *Grins widely and softly chuckles* :D

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Just to clarify, and I think I am understanding this correctly, the incestuous paths are avoidable, yes? I have no issues with other folks enjoying that, not at all. It's generally not my jam. Everyone has things they like or don't.
Everything is avoidable ;)(y)
Except maybe Tara.

Reactions: Alley_Cat and Back

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

I laughed briefly in RL when I read that. I'll give you that. *Grins widely and softly chuckles* :D
I'm gonna go out a little on a limb here and say pretty much everyone is avoidable as long as you choose someone else. Sometimes, if you fail to make a choice you default to someone. Even in that case, sex should be avoidable.

But really, you should consider Mommy. Hack the files and rename her Anne Hathaway or something. Phew! Did it get warm in here?

Enjoy the game!

Reactions: Back

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Sure, the incest path is avoidable, they all are.

There are still plenty of routes.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
That's what i like about this game. In others, the action with Viv and her mom would be the goal and be done, but here it happens early to keep Viv going on her journey. I can't predict what Tara's goal for Viv is or what Viv can become.

Reactions: .Septic.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
That's what i like about this game. In others, the action with Viv and her mom would be the goal and be done, but here it happens early to keep Viv going on her journey. I can't predict what Tara's goal for Viv is or what Viv can become.
That's the whole point of this game: everything is always possible at any time .... the only limits being the imagination of the developer :)

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes