VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
PayPal was the reason behind the incest ban on Patreon. If any other crowdfunding platforms use PayPal then they would also have to ban all the same things.
Although I myself am not a great friend of incest stuff but that is sad.
I had heard about that patreon and incest problems before but I didn’t know that paypal was behind it.

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Unfortunately its Paypal.. I Hate Censorship! especially on artists.. Our world is crazy we need all avenues of escape free from censorship..Thats why i support Subscriber Star. More Devs are moving there!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Although I myself am not a great friend of incest stuff but that is sad.
I had heard about that patreon and incest problems before but I didn’t know that paypal was behind it.
PayPal and Mastercard.

They have this whole "family friendly" thing going so pushed Patreon into a corner and gave them an ultimatum, remove content they don't like or they will pull their services costing Patreon millions.

People keep shitting on Patreon but they had no choice, it would have ended them and cost a lot of people using their platform a lot of money.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I was bored so I did this, this is not really walktrought but shows how different scenes / orders can get.
I only choose the options that make an impact.
Dom and Sub route doesn't matter except "Eva lives with" Vivi(when you have to be Dom route or least three lies points)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you continue to show us the different decisions to the different pathes in upcoming updates.
It helped me very much and I appreciated very much.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I hope you continue to show us the different decisions to the different pathes in upcoming updates.
It helped me very much and I appreciated very much.
I can’t promise but I can try when the story progresses again.

There are a couple of choices what significance we don’t know sure.

-Find a job
-Live it up
-Look for romance(We probably know this significance?)

Now we are on Saturday(Game time) but I think next week the "Find a job-Live it up-Look for romance" options will start to play a bigger role in story, I quess.
+Alternative Harper scene and there are few of them.
-Date
-Harem
-Blackmailing
-Bluffing works
-and of course my favorite(Fuck off bitch)

How do you achieve that path? Which "bad" points do you collected?
I tried to change and see if that changes but didn't change.

But I found this which changed that conversational option with Becca:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes->Dont dance with Des in party-> Possibly Becca and Des scene in future(?)
Kiss: Becca+Des+Viv scene and this alwasy come even dont dance with des.

Of course I could be wrong but this point is what I have so far found(What trigger Des and Becca option)

Edit:
I take back my words.
if you have enought high "desaff" points then Viv will always kiss des(changing cubicle scene) and you missed that Becca and Des option.

Last edited:
Reactions: ashitanojoe

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
PayPal and Mastercard.

They have this whole "family friendly" thing going so pushed Patreon into a corner and gave them an ultimatum, remove content they don't like or they will pull their services costing Patreon millions.

People keep shitting on Patreon but they had no choice, it would have ended them and cost a lot of people using their platform a lot of money.
right but doing tax frund and laying of half there work force is a great and not paying income tax is great for master card

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
right but doing tax frund and laying of half there work force is a great and not paying income tax is great for master card
Wut?

Nothing on the net about any of that.

The only news I can find is P)atreon laying off 13% of it's work force which a lot of companies have done since the covid outbreak.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Viv doesn't it look older than her mother. You need a new pair of glasses.:oops:
Yeah but i found this:

If I'm not wrong then thats is Viv

P.S: I found old version DDoS games(0.1 perhaps)
I was just wondering how many stopped following the game because of its engine(Before renpy engine)

If anyone wants to take a nostalgia trip:

Hallelujah for renpy engine!

Edit:
To tell the truth, then I probably wouldn’t have been seen in this thread without the renpy engine.
(Sorry guys and ladies)

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes