VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
It's a good twist. You actually have to restrain yourself with your choices to get that reward.

There's no pictures for it yet, but I just discovered another route where Eva is living with you and you don't go to the party, which promises to be pretty hot when complete...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There's no pictures for it yet, but I just discovered another route where Eva is living with you and you don't go to the party, which promises to be pretty hot when complete...
The scene with the mother and Viv does have pictures, it's in the game and has been for about 2 updates now.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
It's a good twist. You actually have to restrain yourself with your choices to get that reward.
My idea has always been to try and not make it a binary do you want to have sex yes or no option but instead do you take the route of instant gratification or do you hold out in hopes that a better option will come later.
How well I end up doing this I suppose is yet to be seen.
The scene with the mother and Viv does have pictures, it's in the game and has been for about 2 updates now.
The scene they are referring to is if Evaline is living at home with you and you do not go to the party. There was a scene that I started but had not finished but had forgotten to lock off so you can see the beginning of it.

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
New update today? I love this game
It is less of an update and more of just a polished build. I am finishing off some of the plot threads that were left in the party that you may or may not even encounter. Also fixing a lot of the triggers that were not going off correctly in the second half of the party. I think most people won't notice it happening because the default trigger still makes since in the context of things.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Damn and I found route where can you let Becca and Des be with each other:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This comes if you have "bad" points with Des, otherwise you get options "threesome"
How do you achieve that path? Which "bad" points do you collected?
I really like Harper.

I have 4 saves with her.

1 as blackmail sub, 1 as willing sub, 1 teaching Viv to be a dom and 1 for girlfriend route.
How do you know there's a girlfriend route? There was a dialog or a scene insinuating that? which one?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
How do you achieve that path? Which "bad" points do you collected?
-Lie for painting
-Dont give the card
-Des should do this own
-Mike
-Don't smother her
-We shoud be going
-Ofc go to party(without mom)
-Just ignore them(Before shopping)
-Yes(Shopping)
-Look for becca
-Go with Becca
-Go ahead

This work for sure but I have not yet figured out how many (-)points there must be in at least that becca and Des together option is available.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Look for job options hints that Viv will get her own apartment.
" find a job, live it up and look for love."

That change Viv thoughs after m.s Haprer office.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember how "live it up " changing Vivi's thoughts.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
It is less of an update and more of just a polished build. I am finishing off some of the plot threads that were left in the party that you may or may not even encounter. Also fixing a lot of the triggers that were not going off correctly in the second half of the party. I think most people won't notice it happening because the default trigger still makes since in the context of things.
Is this ready? I got the coffee page waiting.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Is this ready? I got the coffee page waiting.
Sorry everyone. This the update is finished but because I used up all my data my internet is supper slow and it is taking forever to upload. I'm heading off to bed I will try and post it first thing in the morning.

Also if you are a contributor on my subscribe star I do have a poll going for the outfit Vivian will wear to the party with her mom.

Last edited:

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
The dark dress is nice but the design of the light one is more appealing and sexy imho :)

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes