VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Now I'm really curious:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes or no :unsure:
BlackWebGames

OT:
This is the 100 message in this thread, I have been "pain in the ass" you for too long... sorry about that.
Luckily no one is angry yet "Sorrow shut up mouth already"

If anyone is wondering where my nickname comes from then it comes here:

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Now I'm really curious:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes or no :unsure:
BlackWebGames

OT:
This is the 100 message in this thread, I have been "pain in the ass" you for too long... sorry about that.
Luckily no one is angry yet "Sorrow shut up mouth already"

If anyone is wondering where my nickname comes from then it comes here:
No Sorrow.. I enjoy reading your posts...And I too would love to know where that image is from.. as i am a huge evaline fan!!!
Maybee Viv, Beka and evaline 3 some????

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Maybee Viv, Beka and evaline 3 some????
As far as I know, Eva can't get Vivi to go "negotiate" with Beca+Malina, where is the option for the Viv + Becca or Viv + Becca + Des lesbian scene.

Eva always comes in after that(Every my round)
If I remember correctly, Eva will take Dess out of the bathroom(bcool says?)

Shanna is the "bad girl" after all, intoxicating Des, when Viv+Des+Shanna are in the corner drinking and Shanna goes to get a drink... Suddenly the essence of Viv and Des changes.

And I suspect she's giving des drugs which is why the toilet scene happens with two men.

Reactions: Ghostredneck

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
As far as I know, Eva can't get Vivi to go "negotiate" with Beca+Malina, where is the option for the Viv + Becca or Viv + Becca + Des lesbian scene.

Eva always comes in after that(Every my round)
If I remember correctly, Eva will take Dess out of the bathroom(bcool says?)

Shanna is the "bad girl" after all, intoxicating Des, when Viv+Des+Shanna are in the corner drinking and Shanna goes to get a drink... Suddenly the essence of Viv and Des changes.

And I suspect she's giving des drugs which is why the toilet scene happens with two men.
My tought is that this picture does not belong to the game so far....
( I think I tried all the possible combinations without success, but maybe I failed)
If such, we will get to it in a future update :)

Reactions: Sorrow85

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Yea I was speaking maybee a future unknown path.. eva and des have a history..might be expounded upon in the future.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am getting a bit annoyed with Des. Viv can't be everywhere to protect you, have some self preservation instinct woman! :p

Maybe i will let her with the shady arts dealer, so Viv can have more time for Eva and mom. :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I am getting a bit annoyed with Des. Viv can't be everywhere to protect you, have some self preservation instinct woman!
In one playthrough Des is on the way to hating Viv... (negative affection points^^) :whistle:

Maybe i will let her with the shady arts dealer
She might be on her way there... (Give card, it's her thing^^) :whistle:

A bit cruel but she might learn something for life... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In one playthrough Des is on the way to hating Viv... (negative affection points^^) :whistle:

She might be on her way there... (Give card, it's her thing^^) :whistle:

A bit cruel but she might learn something for life... :unsure:
Yeah i am tempted to do that.
Or maybe (if given the chance) just turn her into a sub slut for my Dom Vivian and let her gagged and pluged until she learn not to be annoying. :p :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: HorizonD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am getting a bit annoyed with Des. Viv can't be everywhere to protect you, have some self preservation instinct woman! :p

Maybe i will let her with the shady arts dealer, so Viv can have more time for Eva and mom. :LOL::LOL:
Have to admit, her clingyness and attitude did grate on me a bit.

We left her for a few minutes and she managed to get drugged and dragged into a toilet.

I think i'll save Des routes for last, do the ones that don't need a constant babysitter first.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Have to admit, her clingyness and attitude did grate on me a bit.

We left her for a few minutes and she managed to get drugged and dragged into a toilet.

I think i'll save Des routes for last, do the ones that don't need a constant babysitter first.
She remind me too much of a person i knew during college. :cautious:
Guy had no alcohol resistance and yet insisted in heavy drinking which resulted in someone needing to "babysitting" him. Suffice to say after some time no one wanted to go any place that involved alcohol with him alongside. :FacePalm:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
As everyone always says, mothers are right.
For Des route, maybe I would skip the party +that Des also does not go to the party alone... I don't even want to know what it does alone there.

Meet Katherine at a party is the only way to avoid Des getting drugs(?)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Although I haven't played any of the sub paths yet, and I'm not sure if I will...
I don't know what the future will bring but my choices would be these:

Dom route 1 Viv Dominates Eva:
-Find job/Live it up
-Send her the paper
-Smahs Ms.harper/Or successful lying.
-Eva living with Viv

Dom route 2 Harem route:
-Find job/Live it up
-Try and help her write it in instead
-I want to become more dominant
-Take pictures of the girls.

Sub route 1:
-Look for romance
-Target Des romance path.

Sub route 2 M.s Harper Dominates Viv:
-Look For romance
-Try and help her write it in instead
-Make me yours.

Actually Sub route 2 was my first choice for the first time but I had personal problems with Ms. Harper as I tried to resolve different routes... In pain in my ass :LOL:

Reactions: bcool
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes