VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
those variations in this game are as ambitious as in Good Girl Gone Bad. If the dev can keep up with it, it could be a big hit once finished, but could take years to do it

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
This is a good point, a really good point.

Speculation is always nice :D

I don’t want to sound like a bad guy but I’m just scared.
We are on Saturday and still have to play Viv + Mom party and then another Viv + Mom + Eva party.

Then comes Sunday:
-Viv dont go to party and Sex with mom/or not
-Viv dont go to party, Mom and Eva has sex
-Viv dont go to party but Des goes alone.

-Viv go to party with Des alone
-Viv go to party with Des+Eva
-Viv go to party with mom alone
-Viv go to party with Mom and Eva
+And variations of these:
-Becca scenes
-Kathrine scenes
-Des scenes
-Mom Scenes

When Sunday is over ... it will take a long time and will not happen this year... I quess.

My only concern is that the BlackWebGames is burdening itself with this and in my whole life, I don’t hope to be wrong about anything other than this.
Yeah, having so much variety in the game makes for a good amount of different routes and fun replay value. But its a lot of work, especially for one single dev

So you are probably right, this is gonna take a long time to finish

....This is why my own work is linear, so much easier! But does result in complaints about lack of impact in the story lol

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
those variations in this game are as ambitious as in Good Girl Gone Bad. If the dev can keep up with it, it could be a big hit once finished, but could take years to do it
So I’ve said it in this thread, GGGB is my number one game if you compare the possibilities with those characters.
But as a lesbian focused game, this is number one.

And of course, the differences are made by making 2D and 3D scenes.
But the truth is I don’t even compare these, these are so different games for good and bad that I really like both a lot.

....This is why my own work is linear, so much easier! But does result in complaints about lack of impact in the story lol
https://f95zone.to/threads/lizas-story-v0-06-deesco.22809/
This is linear games!
Just click and enjoy the show!

Oh, Oppai. Love your game even with the lack of impact.^^
Uups, wrong threat. :whistle:
I don't think anyone will kill you for that :D

Reactions: HorizonD

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You're right ... Almost(at least half)

But listen to my opinion:
I think Des is looking for herself.

She jumps here and there, Viv's has to keep up and guide her on the right path.
She is not a bad person, she has lost herself.
(Tara also hints with this way)

Personally, I haven’t lost a faith with Dess yet.... Yes, Sub Viv has trouble keeping that girl under control.

Edit:
If you’re looking for a easy route, go with Eva or Mom.
But if you’re looking for a challenge, Des is your choice.

Guide her to the right route, Tara will be more than satisfied.
I don't consider her a challenge, more like a chore.

Making Viv's mom not feel guilt about sleeping with her daugher or Eva open up her heart because of trust issues or even turning ms. Harper into Viv's bitch. That is a challenge to me. :p

Reactions: Jubz

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Shoot, I wanted to try out the Mom+Eva route.
As long as there is a possibility that they leave Viv alone I'm fine with it. ^^
And for now, Des can go there where the sun doesn't shine. She is like a spider monkey. :censored:
(I have no idea how you spell "Sie ist wie eine Klette." in English.^^)

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
And then those variations will have also variations...
Fuh, I'm not sure but this sounds like a lot of work and time.
Don't overwork yourself Dev. ^^
I'm probably too nice a guy but I want the BWG to take a vacation here and have a little peace and quiet time.
Tells us that now there is a break here Because everyone deserves a vacation in these.

Remember people, these too are just people.
I sometimes read BAIDK discord channel how an dev can make a single render in 3-5 hours->The player crosses it in 2-5 seconds.

So remember that, if you ask new updates.

I don't consider her a challenge, more like a chore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.... :ROFLMAO:
Just my bad humor

Shoot, I wanted to try out the Mom+Eva route.
As long as there is a possibility that they leave Viv alone I'm fine with it.
I think the sub route brought at least succeeds.
Because Dom Viv doesn’t want to leave the des alone with the men in the bathroom.
Sub Viv give chance for that.

Edit.
And I think Dom Viv will even drive over Tara.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think the sub route brought at least succeeds.
Because Dom Viv doesn’t want to leave the des alone with the men in the bathroom.
Sub Viv give chance for that.

Edit.
And I think Dom Viv will even drive over Tara.
Only if you are on Des route i think. My Dom Vivian got to choice to take or leave Des giving blowjobs in the bathroom.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
My Dom Vivian got to choice to take or leave Des giving blowjobs in the bathroom
Or des get fucked.

Points is that, Dom ViV can protect others.

Dom Viv, she's going to break all of you who are between her and Des.
I've seen through the wall it goes.. Without conscience.

One piece of advice, never let Dom Viv go after you.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
BlackWebGames In the path where Viv 'betrays' Des at the bar, there are some bugs. When Viv and Des talk in the sidewalk an error appears and some lines later they both appear again at the bar, despite of they already went to their homes. Actually, this last bug happens in other routes too.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
I'm interested in Mom + Eve which probably leads to a threesome wit Viv later the way I see it. Eve helps Viv get mom, which sounds a bit more realistic than the mom + viv party route IMO.

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
And then those variations will have also variations...
Fuh, I'm not sure but this sounds like a lot of work and time.
Don't overwork yourself Dev. ^^
That's my worry as well - as much as I love the choice it may be a bit too much for one person to manage. Fingers crossed I am wrong and the game continues to astound.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
BlackWebGames In the path where Viv 'betrays' Des at the bar, there are some bugs. When Viv and Des talk in the sidewalk an error appears and some lines later they both appear again at the bar, despite of they already went to their homes. Actually, this last bug happens in other routes too.
Thank you. I will find that and try to fix it.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Is this game focus only on lesbians or are there sex scene with men? i like mixed. need to know before downloading

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The game mostly focuses on lesbian. There might happen some man action (BJ or HJ so far) in on route but it's not the norm, it's more of an exception.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is this game focus only on lesbians or are there sex scene with men? i like mixed. need to know before downloading
The ratio is about 5:1

But I think what you are looking for then this game is not for you.... But like HorizonD says, so far.
Blackmailing route maybe comes some M/F action, just my quess.

Edit:

Or let's say better this way:
Men are not a romance option for Viv

Last edited:

Selyn

Jul 9, 2020
sorry guys i'm new here so i want to ask, when i download the android v0.1the size is 500mb and when i extract the compresse there is no apk in there, where is the apk?

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
sorry guys i'm new here so i want to ask, when i download the android v0.1the size is 500mb and when i extract the compresse there is no apk in there, where is the apk?
So that android build was originally created by me back when DDoS was on the old engine. The engine had an option to build it for android but it doesn't actually build it for android it just packages it so it can be converted to an apk file. However when the 0.1 version was uploaded here so was that file and it has since never been removed. I currently don't make an android version and it is fan compiled. If you search the tread I know there are older versions out there.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes