VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've got 2 outcomes from the mother and Eva scene.

I stayed and watched one and ran off from the other.

Be interested to see what happens if I can tell them i'm not interested after they did that.

Reactions: HorizonD

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
BlackWebGames small issue, Vivian's sprite doesn't disappear in the screen below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game should now end properly at all points. (if not please let me know)
In 3.8 the game ended properly in my route, but not anymore, it loop at that line :

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
BlackWebGames small issue, Vivian's sprite doesn't disappear in the screen below

In 3.8 the game ended properly in my route, but not anymore, it loop at that line :
Thank you. Will fix the first one.
Can you tell me what route you are doing that didn't end right?

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
The renders are nice, and the story did pique my interest... but I only made it about 30 mins in before all the spelling errors drove me to quit. I know it's easy to say from this side of things, but this game SEVERLY needs a pass-through from an editor. Yikes.

Reactions: .Septic. and ngk240

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
The Eva and Mom scene was pretty hot but short IMO. I would've liked for Viv to had watched the whole thing, or at least played with herself when she went back to her room some more. Oh well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The Eva and Mom scene was pretty hot but short IMO. I would've liked for Viv to had watched the whole thing, or at least played with herself when she went back to her room some more. Oh well.
She did orgasm watching them, least she did when I let her watch.

She obviously doesn't when you pick for her not to watch because she's upset.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
She did orgasm watching them, least she did when I let her watch.

She obviously doesn't when you pick for her not to watch because she's upset.
Yeah, I picked to let her watch, she does but man, she's got the monster vib/dildo in her room, would've liked for her to have busted it out when she went back to her room, thinking of her mom ofc. Just how I would've done it.

Reactions: .Septic.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
First of all, I just want to say that this game is probably one of the best female protag lesbian games around from the standpoint that its characters being gorgeous, the sex scenes are incredibly hot, and having a M/D sex scene just honestly puts this game on a whole different level.

That being said, does anyone else feel like the sheer number of directions this can go in with the different choices is frustratingly difficult? The game's design in this regard is something of a drawback and I've actually lost count of the number of times I've been trying and re-trying to get certain things to go in a certain way and I still somehow end up not being where I wanted to be, and yes, that's with using the walkthrough too. I find it very difficult even to set up different saves for different paths because I still can't really figure out which path is which half the time.

Last edited:

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
First of all, I just want to say that this game is probably one of the best female protag lesbian games around as the characters are gorgeous, the sex scenes are incredibly hot, and having a M/D sex scene just honestly puts this game on a whole different level.

That being said, does anyone else feel like the sheer number of directions this can go in with the different choices is frustratingly difficult? I've actually lost count of the number of times I've been trying and re-trying to get certain things to go in a certain way and I still somehow end up not being where I wanted to be, and yes, that's with using the walkthrough too. I find it very difficult even to set up different saves for different paths because I still can't really figure out which path is which half the time.

I have ran through different paths as well and yes every choice leads to a different path or scene, I'm sure once more is released a walkthrough will show the many different directions. I'm looking forward to it! I love these choice consequence branching paths stories!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have ran through different paths as well and yes every choice leads to a different path or scene, I'm sure once more is released a walkthrough will show the many different directions. I'm looking forward to it! I love these choice consequence branching paths stories!
The only ones I've managed to do somewhat successfully are the Des Party path and the "No Party" Mom Path. I still can't seem to figure out how to get either of the Eva paths without becoming the teacher's bitch. Also find it quite frustrating to have to sacrifice the best sex scene (M/D) in order to have Des, and to sacrifice Des to get the Mom because I'd love to get both. Of course, it may still be possible to get both later, and I very much hope so, but it's frustating at the moment.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I still can't seem to figure out how to get either of the Eva paths without becoming the teacher's bitch.
You need at least three lie points or Dom route.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-days...iew-blackweb-games.43621/page-48#post-3727628

Eva will live with Viv:
-Send her the paper(With Eva)
-Fuck off(Dom route) or Bluff (Dom or Sub route) but you need at least three lie points(Ms.Harper Office)
-You Really okay with living like that(With Eva)
-Want to stay at my place(with Eva)
How get three lie points before ms.Harper office:
-Lie to painting(with Des)
-Dont give her the card(with Des)
-(lie) I won't go(With mom)/// Why don't you come with me(with mom)-> go to club with Des
-(Lie) Strait(With Katherine)
-Now Viv Bluffing work with Ms.Harper
Spoil what maybe will happen:
As Tara says in salon, We will still hear about M.s Harper someday

But Ms.Harper is a tough opponent, especially the sub route and Eva path.

Of course, it may still be possible to get both later, and I very much hope so,
You can probably get all girls on the Harem route.
But this is just speculation.

Edit:
But we do not yet know how these will affect in the future:
-Find a job
-Live it up
-Look for romance.

Find a job hints in some conversation:
-Vivi will move into her own apartment and to the same job as Shanna.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostredneck

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
You need at least three lie points or Dom route.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-days...iew-blackweb-games.43621/page-48#post-3727628

Spoil what maybe will happen:
As Tara says in salon, We will still hear about M.s Harper someday

But Ms.Harper is a tough opponent, especially the sub route.

You can probably get all girls on the Harem route.
But this is just speculation.

Edit:
But we do not yet know how these will affect in the future:
-Find a job
-Live it up
-Look for romance.

Find a job hints in some conversation:
-Vivi will move into her own apartment and to the same job as Shanna.
if you are on dom route tell her to fuck off

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes