VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I would say both work but only on certain routes(?)

Dom Viv:
-Send paper to Eva / Try and help her write it in instead=Viv dominates Eva or Ms. Harper teaching Viv become more dominant.
-Go to party and threesome Des(or mom?) and Becca

Sub Viv:
-Romance route with Des=This is a difficult choice because I think Dom viv could better protect Des but on the other hand, sub Viv is not so "mean"
-Viv Become Ms. Harper´s girlfriend or Viv submissive to Ms. Harpers.
-Viv not go to party+Mom route(?)

Dom Viv is much easier to choose because I know what I want and I don't sure what I'm looking for in the Sub route because my only goal is to avoid humiliation.... It's just not my thing.

Reactions: afterlights

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Dom Viv is much easier to choose because I know what I want and I don't sure what I'm looking for in the Sub route because my only goal is to avoid humiliation.... It's just not my thing.
I read there is a route where harper blackmail viv to suck a cock ? I didn't play that one but in my route she didn't blackmail her to become her "pet", she willingly become it (one of my kink). There won't be humiliation imo, at least not in a mean/evil way

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I read there is a route where harper blackmail viv to suck a cock ? I didn't play that one but in my route she didn't blackmail her to become her "pet", she willingly become it (one of my kink). There won't be humiliation imo, at least not in a mean/evil way

If Vivian gave Evaline the papers the dumbass will copy and ms.Harper will use threat of expulsion to try to blackmail Viv into going to a glory hole.

Truth be told that event was the one that made me sure i want to turn her into Viv's bitch. :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: afterlights

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
There won't be humiliation imo, at least not in a mean/evil way
The Dom and Sub routes gives a different dialogue for that meeting.

Sub blackmailing route:
Maybe humiliation was the wrong word but I mainly meant how different Sub Vivian take that situation than Dom Vivian.

Truth be told that event was the one that made me sure i want to turn her into Viv's bitch.
I look forward to this scene too :sneaky:

The other is that when Viv and Mom go to a party, will Mom then go with Becca to negotiate with Malina :unsure:
When we know that Malina has links to a criminal organization... So there’s probably one thing what affects the story(?)

Yes, they sure will find a way to pass the time when Vivian goes to the Shopping/party :LOL:

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
I'm really enjoying how this game is coming along, although the cascade of branching paths is making the pace of forward progress on any given path slow. Looking forward to more.

My only disappointment is just how many spelling and grammatical errors have carried over from the earliest versions to the latest. In all other aspects the game is improving all the time. I'd suggest BWG collaborate with an editor but their posts here seem virtually error-free, so perhaps it's just that all available hours go into making new content rather than tidying up existing text.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Update Monday v0.4 preview
Hello everyone. So this is just a little update. I am not going have the party finished by next Monday so instead here is a little preview to help tied you over. My hope is to have .4 done in about 2 weeks.
I am making this preview free to everyone however the update will be the normal one dollar and up.

change log:
Finished the scene between the mom and Evaline if she is living at home and you did not go to the party.
There is also a small introduction to the party when going with the mom to the party.

fixes:
The game should now end properly at all points. (if not please let me know)
some grammatical fixes.

Win:

Mac:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Damn, that Mom and Eva scene was hot :sneaky:

I'm not sure who Eva is asking here, Viv or the player :LOL:

The toughest girls go to parties.

---

BlackWebGames
I got these msg:

Edit:
Viv+Mom only works fine.

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nice preview. (y)
Mom and Eva together is pretty hot. :love:

Yeah, I had that too with the missing pictures of the bouncer.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes