-Take pictures of the girls.

Sub route 1:
-Look for romance
-Target Des romance path.

Sub route 2 M.s Harper Dominates Viv:
-Look For romance
-Try and help her write it in instead
-Make me yours.

Actually Sub route 2 was my first choice for the first time but I had personal problems with Ms. Harper as I tried to resolve different routes... In pain in my ass :LOL:
I'm interested in seeing where it goes with Ms Harper but mom comes next for me, Already did a playthrough with Des and Eva.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Having played more paths i am starting to really dislike the picture of Des that is forming. Between her route and Evaline's she is starting to sound a bit like a shallow self centered person, plus her lack of a sense of danger.

Anyway Mom and Eva continue to be my favorites. I decided to start Eva's route via sex but will be doing some selfless acts as we progress the story to make her see a chance for more than a "friends with benefits" relationship with Viv. :love:

I don't mind playing top or bottom with Mom and Eve but i admit i am tempted to go full Dom on ms.Harper just because of that blackmail attempt and make her Viv's bitch. :whistle::whistle:

ps:I smiled a little with the mention Viv's father was the generic harem protagonist. :LOL:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Can it beat the "stayed home with Mom" scene? :unsure:
I don't know but what I look forward to is Mom and Eva at home update and Mom at the party.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

I smiled a little with the mention Viv's father was the generic harem protagonist
Prequel?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
What is better: to give or not to give Desiree an art-dealer card? (in order to shield and protect Desiree from an art-dealer (and at the same time to keep Vivian and Desiree in a great relationship))
Don't give card.

Pro tip:
Use Tara if you want to know more about others on your route.
The first time is free but the second will cost.. Nothing good i quess.

Edit:
Of course, we do not know what will happen in the future so this is just my speculation.

Reactions: J1215

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What is better: to give or not to give Desiree an art-dealer card? (in order to shield and protect Desiree from an art-dealer (and at the same time to keep Vivian and Desiree in a great relationship))
That depends of what you want to happen.

Myself after playing some routes am getting really annoyed with Des. She is starting to look like a really self centered and needy person. Who wants to babysit a grown ass woman 24/7?
I am really tempted to let her go to the shady arts dealer. :unsure: :whistle:

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Myself after playing some routes am starting to get really annoyed with Des. She is starting to look like a really self centered and needy person. Who wants to babysit a grown ass woman 24/7?
You're right ... Almost(at least half)

But listen to my opinion:
I think Des is looking for herself.

She jumps here and there, Viv's has to keep up and guide her on the right path.
She is not a bad person, she has lost herself.
(Tara also hints with this way)

Personally, I haven’t lost a faith with Dess yet.... Yes, Sub Viv has trouble keeping that girl under control.

Edit:
If you’re looking for a easy route, go with Eva or Mom.
But if you’re looking for a challenge, Des is your choice.

Guide her to the right route, Tara will be more than satisfied.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Don't give card.

Pro tip:
Use Tara if you want to know more about others on your route.
The first time is free but the second will cost.. Nothing good i quess.

Edit:
Of course, we do not know what will happen in the future so this is just my speculation.
Actually right after Vivian says she shouldn't have given her the card Tara says that's what she should have done. She explains the guy is going to be persistent, so he's going to try again. And if you hid the card Des would find out and the guy could use this could drive a wedge between them

So I think best option for the Des route is to give her the card, but when you do just pick the dialogue option that gives her a warning about the guy

Although, like you said we are just speculating right now

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm really surprised with the comments about Des... In my PT I'm having a great love story with her for now. Sure Tara warned Viv about the dependence of Des, but I don't care.

I didn't give her the card, I had a good sleepover at home with her, I had a great shopping trip ending with a sensual kiss in the dressing room, I stayed with her at the party refusing to go with Rebeca and we ended the night in bed together

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
She explains the guy is going to be persistent, so he's going to try again. And if you hid the card Des would find out and the guy could use this could drive a wedge between them

So I think best option for the Des route is to give her the card, but when you do just pick the dialogue option that gives her a warning about the guy
This is a good point, a really good point.

Although, like you said we are just speculating right now
Speculation is always nice :D

I don’t want to sound like a bad guy but I’m just scared.
We are on Saturday and still have to play Viv + Mom party and then another Viv + Mom + Eva party.

Then comes Sunday:
-Viv dont go to party and Sex with mom/or not
-Viv dont go to party, Mom and Eva has sex
-Viv dont go to party but Des goes alone.

-Viv go to party with Des alone
-Viv go to party with Des+Eva
-Viv go to party with mom alone
-Viv go to party with Mom and Eva
+And variations of these:
-Becca scenes
-Kathrine scenes
-Des scenes
-Mom Scenes

When Sunday is over ... it will take a long time and will not happen this year... I quess.

My only concern is that the BlackWebGames is burdening itself with this and in my whole life, I don’t hope to be wrong about anything other than this.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
And then those variations will have also variations...
Fuh, I'm not sure but this sounds like a lot of work and time.
Don't overwork yourself Dev. ^^

Reactions: Sorrow85
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes