RPGM Completed Dog Fuck Quest ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~ [Final] [PALACE VILLAGE]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
I Imagine it's the reverse as mtl gets better with years.
but how many games will need to be sacrificed before then...? but for real tho i think it will be a long long LONG while before MTL will ever get to a stage where it will be as good as human translations (it doesnt really factor in grammar or have the best word choice etc.) though if it ever does get to that stage, it may as well be called AIT - artificial intelligence translated since the machine/program would translate as equally well as a human. and i guess i havent really seen that much improvement of MTL since it first popped up :/ anyways i digress, hats off to those that can get off with MTL
download.jpg

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
….what's with the Japanese having female characters having breasts wider then their bodies? I mean looking at the pics the girls breasts are like 40%-60% of their body mass X_X
what I'm about to say is not nice but... since when japanese women/girls have natural big boobs? is natural that they want more, just let them dream something big and soft, where place their face (and not only the face) and have nice dreams for how much I love big boobs in anime and hentai, IRL I would like have a girl with not that much curves...

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I think the art was pretty good. Also happy I didn't have to actually play the game as it came with a completed file so I can just view all the events and CG :D

Aug 13, 2018
Meh. Bad Art, and no NTR.

It should have been the game where Male MC's Legendary hero is cucked by his dog...

Instead it seems to be just a simple fantasy, where dog is allready predestined to get all the booty, with girls having duty to service him.

It's decent scenario for 10 minutes long flash animation, but not the game. There is no suspence in that if the girls know from the begining they will have to fuck the dog eventualy.

But maybe it will inspire others to make better games like this ;]
Not everything needs to be cuckery, for fucks sakes

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Glad this one finally has a translation... been stuck in the bridge part for months. Still theres not that much of content.

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
I wonder what it says about me that I see a game about dog fucking and I don't bat a goddamn eye at the idea

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
any idea how to fix the dialogue cutting off the side of the game screen?
Yeah I'd like a fix for that as well. The MTL is actually mostly readable it seems whenever it doesnt just randomly cut off.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Meh. Bad Art, and no NTR.

It should have been the game where Male MC's Legendary hero is cucked by his dog...

Instead it seems to be just a simple fantasy, where dog is allready predestined to get all the booty, with girls having duty to service him.

It's decent scenario for 10 minutes long flash animation, but not the game. There is no suspence in that if the girls know from the begining they will have to fuck the dog eventualy.

But maybe it will inspire others to make better games like this ;]
Yeah I prefer dog fuck idol one, also by same developer. That one actually the dog cucking the supposed male MC.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Ya know what's great fun in game. Having your main move have a 30% hit chance... then getting blinded by an enemy XD. At least, that's what this devoloper thinks.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes