RPGM Completed Dog Fuck Quest ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~ [Final] [PALACE VILLAGE]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Based off the 15 minutes I've sank into it, probably due to the somewhat awful combat.

There's zero effort in the RPG side, and having a ~80% miss rate for one of your characters was just a great choice.

You know it's bad when the main character is in their home town, has a bedroom and everything in-game, but has to pay money at the inn to rest and heal up.
the high miss rate for the first part in the forest is intentional since the character at that point is just an average dog and literally gets removed short while later

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Why does it say 'length: approx 7-8 hours' when the files is only at 54.3 MB? I feel like something doesn't add up.
i took 6.5 hours to beat the game WITH cheats (so basically disregarding combat). The relatively long length is due to the suprising amont of story this game has considering what the main premise is.

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Is anyone so kind and would be implement the

--- FULLSCREEN++ Script ---

in the encrypted game?

I waited for this title to be translated! Very nice Thank you!

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
If It didn't require me to learn how to use RPGM and Renpy and I could instead open a text file or something similar of every bit of text in a game I swear i'd just proofread all of these MTL games myself, because i'm sick of kickass premises w/ good art and a ton of content being completely ruined by MTL.

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
If It didn't require me to learn how to use RPGM and Renpy and I could instead open a text file or something similar of every bit of text in a game I swear i'd just proofread all of these MTL games myself, because i'm sick of kickass premises w/ good art and a ton of content being completely ruined by MTL.
There is literallly nothing easier. Just install the programm, choose the EXE and you can change every textbox you like. No coding necessary, no indepth knowhow of RPGM nothing. Just a simple text editor. If you have the time to do it, do it!

Reactions: starvoyager

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
i took 6.5 hours to beat the game WITH cheats (so basically disregarding combat). The relatively long length is due to the suprising amont of story this game has considering what the main premise is.
What do you do after waking up in the bandit den as Grey (during dream sequence towards the end of the game)? Went through the entire sewer map and ended up in the regular overworld, which dosen't feel right.

Edit: Just replayed it from the den again, and now Anri suddenly appears. This game seems to have a few bugs.

Last edited:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
anyone got a save when you just get to desert town i somehow corrupted my save

Rjs90

Aug 13, 2019
if I know japenese, I'd translate it in simple, proper english, even english is not my main language but still I have the Confidence.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes