RPGM Completed Dog Fuck Quest ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~ [Final] [PALACE VILLAGE]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I think my favourite line from any video game ever made is:

[Brave dog Pochi]
Ching Ching is already Bing.
If you don't do it right now, I'm going to copulate with a woman in the village.

i'm so confused

Edit: here's some more.

"I'm not sloppy. If you're a hero, you should be crispy, right?"
"Noisy! Silently fuck your dog!"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix and lechtoyz

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
already play the idolmaster parody and i dont wanna play this game. it same i assume love the art and story not suittable for anyone

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Dog fuck Idol had all the girls have this really weird tubular nipple thing going on. Looks like that's changed here. Probably for the best, but those nipples grew on me, like they did on the girls.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
anyone knows how to progress from Samantha onwards. I went to the building southwest as the Queen told me too, but i can trigger the door to open.

PS : NVM i got it

But now I got another problem, i am at the abandoned village where i am replaying the dog's memories, in one memory my sprite completely disappears and I have no idea what I am supposed to do. It is in the bedroom area at the top left corner of the building.

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Ok, after what amounts to basically blindly checking every tile. There is one thing about this game that i absolutely hate, the lack of any indicator for key items of interests. I lost count of how many times I went around in circles unable to progress because i missed a key item which was not highlighted. Ffs is it so hard to put a shiny gif on things that one should check out ?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Ok after completing the game, my thoughts :

Honestly, I just can't agree wholly whether the game is worth the elbow grease playing it. The art is great and all, and the genre is a perverse degenerate's wet dream. However the amount of grind in this game absolutely kills, unless you are using save editor, be prepared to spend 7-10 hours on this game minimum to complete it. Not only do the enemies spawn like crazy but their exp and gold drop is borderline pathetic until you reach the near end game. So good luck getting the top gear.

And the maze like design of most of the maps is also incredibly frustrating.

Plus they really drag out on the story in an attempt to make this not feel like a cheap play to fap kind of game. I can understand their intentions, but they really crossed a line when they jack the storyline up to eleven, with so many replays and revisits that are honestly absolutely pointless and are just as easily solved with a simple cutscene.

In the end it is one of those games that I really want to like but have a hard time doing so.

Aug 12, 2017
well i'm really impressed, 8 hours of game and just 75 mb, and the story is not bad either. I'm really not into bestiality but i think it's a good game, and with a little of coherence is posible to understand the full story, despite the MTL, ah, and some bugs by the way. 8/10 and here is the full save, enjoy it.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
well i'm really impressed, 8 hours of game and just 75 mb, and the story is not bad either. I'm really not into bestiality but i think it's a good game, and with a little of coherence is posible to understand the full story, despite the MTL, ah, and some bugs by the way. 8/10 and here is the full save, enjoy it.
A good attempt, but the downloads already have a full save included already.

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
All the dialog runs off the side of the screen and gets cut-off. Is there a solution for this?
That is the text being longer than the max display of 1 line in the dialogue box since the japanese text is usually shorter. It can´t be changed unless you manually go through the entire game in an editor and reformat the text.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes