RPGM Completed Dog Fuck Quest ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~ [Final] [PALACE VILLAGE]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Ok, after what amounts to basically blindly checking every tile. There is one thing about this game that i absolutely hate, the lack of any indicator for key items of interests. I lost count of how many times I went around in circles unable to progress because i missed a key item which was not highlighted. Ffs is it so hard to put a shiny gif on things that one should check out ?
mind telling me where it is?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
mind telling me where it is?
Its actually a bug, before you engage that scene, you first have to go to the room where there is a map/parchment laid out in the middle. It is just right below the room with the bug. After you unlocked the scene and activate the map in the room, go back to the bugged room and it should run. The scene is one with the girl and the dog on the beds. After the scene, go to the top left corner of the room, and pick up a ribbon at the head of the bed in the corner where the dog was.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
BTW, to anyone who is interested. The artists for this game also goes by the name of Bigshine and they do a ton of bestiality hentai as well online. Most of them are short but the artwork is still very good.

Reactions: hentai charley

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I keep getting the message...

"RPGXAce RIP is needed to run this game"

can anyone help?
I guess it wants you to uninstall your RPGM VX Ace from your sytem? :unsure:
Or, more probably, it said RTP, and you need this ( ) installed. xD

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
This game is smaller in size than Dog Fuck Idol.
Both in file size and in resolution. damn

Oct 8, 2019
Can someone help me out? I am having an issue where, after the desert town bossfight with the two demon sisters, I just get a game over after the demon lord goes away and the screen fades to black for narration

Edit: Nevermind, you just need to pass the fight without any party members having fainted

Now, my issue is how to pass the memories, since I seemingly got all of them on the two floors and there is nothing in the basement

Last edited:

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Can someone help me out? I am having an issue where, after the desert town bossfight with the two demon sisters, I just get a game over after the demon lord goes away and the screen fades to black for narration

Edit: Nevermind, you just need to pass the fight without any party members having fainted

Now, my issue is how to pass the memories, since I seemingly got all of them on the two floors and there is nothing in the basement
guessing you meant in the castle at the end. After doing all the solo endings go to your room and talk to the flame

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
guessing you meant in the castle at the end. After doing all the solo endings go to your room and talk to the flame
No, I meant the memories in the house since they were not letting me progress to the next floor

Turns out, I did not pick up one of the key items because its white glow blended with the bedsheets and I did not see it, so I spent a solid hour wandering around the place

Reactions: ScrollPast

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
ATTENTION!
THE ENGLISH DATA IN THE GAME DOWNLOAD IS THE UNWRAPPED TEXT, WHICH RESULTS IN PART OF THE TEXT GETTING CUT OFF FROM THE DIALOGUE BOX: OP WAS UPDATED WITH WRAPPED TRANSLATION SO PLEASE REPLACE DATA IN WWW WITH UPDATED FILES

Reactions: FerKing

LordSmou

Jan 11, 2020
help game won't work it says that it was unable to find "Graphics/System/Window" how do i solve this problem?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes