RPGM Completed Dog Fuck Quest ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~ [Final] [PALACE VILLAGE]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

smika

Feb 6, 2019
Ugh, mtl. C'mon guys, if you are going to do a mtl translation, at least edit it so the sentences make some sense.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Never thought I would see a translation for this one, even if it is a MTL.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
I would be more open to trying this out if the dog looked less like a somewhat failed attempt at giving a dog a human anatomy or something.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It should have been the game where Male MC's Legendary hero is cucked by his dog...
Aren't there a tons of games like that already? Maybe not involving dog specifically but you get what i meant right?
How about a game where the dog is destined to fuck girls just for the lul and the male mc cuck the dog instead? We're in serious shortage of game like that, not the other way around.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
In my old MTL the game went black right after the boss fight in the pyramid/palace in the desert town (you're about to rescue the princess I think?), wondering if anyone have a save from right before or after it?

Edit: ran one of my old saves from right before the pyramid. In my version it had somehow 'skipped' the part where you have to turn off the four lights and that messed up the game progression I suppose. If anyone has had similar issues I'm sharing my files here. While MTL is what it is, I'm still very happy for a game that I can finally play for the uuuh deep plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: FerKing

crunchyo

Dec 18, 2017
Bigshine, woo. Always liked his raita-lite bodies, and seeing him go to the manga route after a year or 2 of CGs is pretty cool.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Why does it say 'length: approx 7-8 hours' when the files is only at 54.3 MB? I feel like something doesn't add up.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Why does it say 'length: approx 7-8 hours' when the files is only at 54.3 MB? I feel like something doesn't add up.
Based off the 15 minutes I've sank into it, probably due to the somewhat awful combat.

There's zero effort in the RPG side, and having a ~80% miss rate for one of your characters was just a great choice.

You know it's bad when the main character is in their home town, has a bedroom and everything in-game, but has to pay money at the inn to rest and heal up.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes