RPGM Completed Dog Fuck Quest ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~ [Final] [PALACE VILLAGE]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Alastorbedy

Jul 9, 2021
I am stuck in the temple where you are supposed to catch up to the demon king , but i don´t know how to continue and this rope does not do anything. is it bugged or am i just dumb? because i feel like i have tried everything 1640734250646.png

Reactions: virio

Dhunis

Oct 3, 2019
I am stuck in the temple where you are supposed to catch up to the demon king , but i don´t know how to continue and this rope does not do anything. is it bugged or am i just dumb? because i feel like i have tried everything View attachment 1568008
Screenshot 2021-12-29 185958.png
Go left of where you are from your pic. Go down. You'll see stairs downwards, ignore. Go left, then keep going upwards. You'll see the area in my pic. Then just keep going from there, its straightforward.

CentaurDickGirl

Jan 12, 2022
I got stuck too...I defeated the demon sisters and the queen gave the team a boat at the harbor to the east. I go to the harbor and the sailor says to talk to the captain in the house. I talk to the captain and he sobs and says he won't give me his boat because of a woman or something...am I bugged or did I just miss something?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I got stuck too...I defeated the demon sisters and the queen gave the team a boat at the harbor to the east. I go to the harbor and the sailor says to talk to the captain in the house. I talk to the captain and he sobs and says he won't give me his boat because of a woman or something...am I bugged or did I just miss something?
you miss something. Talk to every sailor there (the one you need is on the right side of the harbor) and after you found out the reason the captain is so fucked up, talk to him again. Will lead to a H-scene ;)

Reactions: CentaurDickGirl
Jan 10, 2022
Can't play it at all..... it laggs soo mush jut to move. It takes 2 steps in one second.so just imagine the lagging
How to fix it

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it is just me, but the MC of Dog Fuck Quest looks like a cheap rip-off of the Hentai-Quest MC.
If pallace village reboots the game, they should ask this artist ^^ ;) Sorry Bigshine

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it is just me, but the MC of Dog Fuck Quest looks like a cheap rip-off of the Hentai-Quest MC.
If pallace village reboots the game, they should ask this artist ^^ ;) Sorry Bigshine
Well, both games have a MC that parodies the design of the Dragon Quest III MC, so similarities between the two will follow. It's difficult to say that one game rips off the other, when inspiration for two or more games comes from a single original source.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Well, both games have a MC that parodies the design of the Dragon Quest III MC, so similarities between the two will follow. It's difficult to say that one game rips off the other, when inspiration for two or more games comes from a single original source.
Fair Point ;) But his second game "Dog Fuck Idol" rips off the cindarella girls of "Idolmaster" ..... so i do see a pattern here.
But you are right of course... it is hard to say. My point is primary the art. as much as i like the topic... the art is mediocre. It almost seems Bigshine (the artist) never saw a dog in real life... lol (i only say: dat ass)

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Fair Point ;) But his second game "Dog Fuck Idol" rips off the cindarella girls of "Idolmaster" ..... so i do see a pattern here.
But you are right of course... it is hard to say. My point is primary the art. as much as i like the topic... the art is mediocre. It almost seems Bigshine (the artist) never saw a dog in real life... lol (i only say: dat ass)
yeah its not realistic, but its not meant to be. last time i checked women also dont have eyes which shopuld take up 1/3 of the cranium. Personally like the ex
exegerated artstyle

AntiGayguy

Oct 26, 2019
Can somebody help me out? Im currently stuck in the shrine maiden village. I picked up all the items on the second floor Shining shard, History of the shrine maidens and the proof of love but nothing happens. I already had problems on the first floor because of the bug that prevented one scene from playing. I tried picking the memories in different orders but it doesnt change anything.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes