Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
why is this tagged with pregnancy? i didnt see any of it on the gallery
probably cause technically you can get your "workers" pregnant. and you need to use actual birth control pills to prevent that. it is not relevant considering duration of the game and not CG present. but mechanic exists

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Oh wow official release, consider buying it people, the little I know about this game says its good.

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
played this game last year with partial english and i consider it one of the best hgame of 2020. i gave it 95/100

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
sorry to be that guy is rape and ntr avoidable?
I don't think there is NTR in this game, besides the bad endings, which are completely avoidable. As far as i can tell nobody is fucking the main girls apart from the MC.
As for rape, well, it's a game about kidnapping women and forcing them to sell their bodies, even without the CGs there is a lot of implicit rape going on. And yes there are story related forced sex scenes which are unavoidable.

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
I don't think there is NTR in this game, besides the bad endings, which are completely avoidable. As far as i can tell nobody is fucking the main girls apart from the MC.
As for rape, well, it's a game about kidnapping women and forcing them to sell their bodies, even without the CGs there is a lot of implicit rape going on. And yes there are story related forced sex scenes which are unavoidable.
Main characters also get raped. but NTR is avoidable if you follow the walkthrough. there is a limited days to finish a certain mission I think.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
The plot of the game basically boils down to pimping out girls and exploiting them dry (With or without their consent) to fight against "corporations".

Main heroines can also be captured by other groups (who have similar means as yours) as well, provided you fail the main objective at the time, what happens to them if you fail you can more or less guess, failing also counts to the overall content available here, around 1/3 or so of the total amount.

Last edited:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Great, so some wise guy replaced the english DRM protected exe with the unprotected japanese exe and thanks to that the game only works with japanese locale. Thanks, I'll wait until someone hopefully manages to crack the english exe so it can be played without using any extra progs.

pman209

Mar 19, 2020
Is there some sort of tutorial to set up my computer to be able to play this game?
What are the risks of doing it incorrectly?
Will there be any lasting effects?

Oct 17, 2018
Is there some sort of tutorial to set up my computer to be able to play this game?
What are the risks of doing it incorrectly?
Will there be any lasting effects?
Just look up Jap Locale VN on google. All the things you do for it can be reverted back at any time.

And it's not like it's a lot. Just a few settings changes.

Alternatively there are Jap Locale emulators you can download. Which doesn't require you to change your system stuff.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes