Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Oh I have seen a lot of posts about this game when it came out in twitter... Never thought this would get a translation this fast. Nice!

ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
Anyone know how to cheat number of items ? I want to raise number of item in storage because shop in game sold many kind of items but only 1 each, so items are very limited.

Jul 30, 2018
how does pregnancy in this game work ? is it just text based or anything ?
i'm looking to buy one but rn i'm not with my PC until next month :(

swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
I've found the link to the full save. I'll post the file here if anyone needs it. Just make sure to transfer everything to the SaveData file after unchecking its properties as read only. Tested and all scenes and CG were unlocked. Shouldn't have any viruses or bugs in it as far as I tested using my copy.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Huh, thought AliceSoft or Kagura Games would have had the English version, not Johren... Shame it's not uncensored though.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone know how to cheat number of items ? I want to raise number of item in storage because shop in game sold many kind of items but only 1 each, so items are very limited.
Google "Dohna Dohna fling trainer" That has an option for infinite items. Otherwise you'd have to just use cheat engine and search for them manually.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes