Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Not sure why since this last week Nopy is giving me "secure connection failed" errors, never did before. For other games I could just refresh it once or twice but this one won't work at all, so getting it from mediafire instead with no issues. Let's see if I don't get those errors people are having too :unsure:

Thank you~

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If you don't mind spoilers, have a read at the two veeeerrryyyyy lengthy reviews of this on VNDB. They very well explain how this works.

Or long story short, play this only if you're into rape/prostitution/ntr and even then, just best to get a save and see the scenes. This ain't bad, just...disappointing. For example, the whole prostitution thing is there for you to earn money, that you really, really don't need, among many other things

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
hot damn. I didn't expect this to be translated so soon. I was waiting for this game. one of the few that had legit gameplay and i played the demo. liked the premise, not much the ntr but quality cgs.

arigathanks gozaimuch

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
AAArgh why this have to come out when i just started playing SRW30!? Pretty surprised tbh, i didn't even know that this is being translated AND being this fast. It's not even 1 year since JP release. Too bad tho, Shiravune/Johren means censored.

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
I don't think there is NTR in this game, besides the bad endings, which are completely avoidable. As far as i can tell nobody is fucking the main girls apart from the MC.
As for rape, well, it's a game about kidnapping women and forcing them to sell their bodies, even without the CGs there is a lot of implicit rape going on. And yes there are story related forced sex scenes which are unavoidable.
Well this does sound like what Alice soft would do

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Oh ? I didn't realized this is from Alicesoft. Now I need to add this into my ever growing playlist.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Ok, so does anyone know if anything was cut out, extra censored or anything like that?

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes