Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Do days matter in this game? Like is there some kind of time limit on events?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Do days matter in this game? Like is there some kind of time limit on events?
The only time where days matter is when a specific event begins that requires you to clear a dungeon or rescue your teammate.
At certain points certain team members will be removed from your party or a story dungeon will open up that is connected to a team member's story. Not immediately rescuing them or clearing the dungeon results in a bad end CG. Getting these bad end CGs does not result in a Game Over, but it will prevent you from getting that character's Ending, so be careful.

Here is a that lists all the bad end CGs and how to avoid/get them. Saving before the bad end scenario, getting it, then reloading the save and completing the task in time will not prevent you from getting a character's Ending.

krazynd

Nov 23, 2017
is there a way to remove broken status with cheat engine or the trainer? I have a couple talents that I broke days ago thinking it wouldn't matter for their events and I don't wanna lose hours of progress going back to an old save

Dr_hentai199

Jan 26, 2020
is there any way to force this game to go into 1440p? I love my monitor, but I noticed the only downside to it is the fact most of these games don't support 1440p. I thought I'll ask this time because the art is so nice in this game and it'll be a shame to not experience it in native resolution.

Callmesora

Sep 29, 2018
is there any way to force this game to go into 1440p? I love my monitor, but I noticed the only downside to it is the fact most of these games don't support 1440p. I thought I'll ask this time because the art is so nice in this game and it'll be a shame to not experience it in native resolution.
You can use to AI upscale it from 1080p windowed mode to 1440p fullscreen works great on all visual novels.

Reactions: Dr_hentai199

bruv

Dec 1, 2017
Can anybody help? Im having troubles with the events of one of the "Talent girls". It tells me to hustle her to some Minami guy, but i just don't seem to come across him at all. Any idea what to do? Dohna Dohna ~ Let's Do Bad Things Together 18_12_2021 11_05_43 p. m..png

bruv

Dec 1, 2017
the left bottom, see the 4 days to deadline??? go there and match her to the guy minami
There's never been any guy called minami come up there. Neither in the normal hustling. Maybe i missed him the first time? I don't remember ever coming accross the name

Vathon

Aug 23, 2020
Sasuga Alicesoft. Best hentai game (with gameplay) I've ever played. And perfect right in time, bcs lately I had urge to play something similar to Evenicle (as for gameplay/grind and story narration).
Looking forward to whatever next game they'll bring, tho Dohna Dohna 2 would be ultra pleasing suprise aswell if happens.
12/10

Mar 27, 2018
Sasuga Alicesoft. Best hentai game (with gameplay) I've ever played. And perfect right in time, bcs lately I had urge to play something similar to Evenicle (as for gameplay/grind and story narration).
Looking forward to whatever next game they'll bring, tho Dohna Dohna 2 would be ultra pleasing suprise aswell if happens.
12/10
It is really good, and I gotta say I'm a big fan of the translation. MangaGamer's translations are usually pretty decent quality, but this one was especially awesome.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
There's never been any guy called minami come up there. Neither in the normal hustling. Maybe i missed him the first time? I don't remember ever coming accross the name
then it meant you miss him the first time, some guy or girl just appeart once, it happen to me too

and FYI, talent even is fucking trolling us

burz_ex

Aug 9, 2020
Is giving me the error

Failed to load [AliceStart.ini]
You have to remove any special symbols (like quotes " ’ ", colons " : ", or slash " / ") from the path.
And (for sure) run the game from JP locale (for wine is 'LANG="ja_JP.UTF8" wine dohnadohna.exe').

Ultimadrago

Feb 13, 2021
Dohna Dohna ~Let's Do Bad Things Together~ English version crack:
dohnadohna_eng.exe
or a backup: rename .ex_ to exe

Hashes:
MD5: 964950390c62e7fc81cd0518965756e3
SHA1: 9ac48bc2b5de93f385256abb61cec2474158d8d9
SHA256: 46691983c8f0f0def73e669479f76651e97a1b191107d2d42bd52cb74d1894fc

Usage: Simply extract into your game folder and run.

This crack was based the original English DRM protected exe that someone uploaded on /v/:
As nobody has yet given me an offline activation to do a proper crack, I've been unable to verify if my changes are correct: it involved a lot of educated guesswork and over 300 changes, however I do believe that if this isn't identical to what would result if you cracked it based on an activated game, it is very likely incredibly close to it. I will validate and update the crack if needed if anyone will share an offline activation or serial with me in the future.
You may do so by mailing me at slimypettanko at protonmail dot com. I may consider doing other games with this protection, especially if activation is provided, otherwise it'll be at my discretion as guesswork cracks are not really proper cracks.

I've tested it lightly and it seemed to work fine.
I hope it works properly for you and you get to enjoy the game!

Edit (Nov 1 2021 23:34 UTC):
This crack was confirmed to be identical to one made from an activated english game exe, thus it is proper.
I'd like to express my thanks to Ultimadrago for providing the activation, it would have been impossible to validate the earlier crack without that!
Since the thread still has some life, I just want to place a reminder that slimypettanko released a crack that completely allows playing of the localized English version of the game without Locale Emulator requirement. It's excellent work that deserves a bump.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes