Alcador

Nov 20, 2018
For those who are wondering about ENDINGS regarding Mistress as well since its not on the gallery you can view it here

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Not if they are localized to the west like what was done with the Rance series.
Localization =/= uncensoring lol
Rance was kind of a bad example since it is the outlier, not the norm.

Also getting slapped right out of the steam store does not really help. Why would they bother uncensoring if the foreigners don't care to appreciate the work.

• Angry
Reactions: Therod

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Localization =/= uncensoring lol
Rance was kind of a bad example since it is the outlier, not the norm.

Also getting slapped right out of the steam store does not really help. Why would they bother uncensoring if the foreigners don't care to appreciate the work.
I would appreciate it.

zonebn123

Aug 15, 2021
Is there a way to surrender or deal damage to oneself? Want to get the bad end CGs without spamming the crackers item. I even overleveled and it takes quite a long time to be defeated lmao medico is tanking all hits

Last edited:

Rakija

Jun 12, 2017
can you restore girls that have mindbreak status?Also how to manage mental state.every hustle cost more than I can restore

Anony567

Apr 10, 2018
I had some troubles with this game. I was just starting it normally and load my most recent save file. After I played for a bit, I tried checking my Collections at the main menu and all of my previously gotten cgs and scenes were gone. I'm at the beginning of chapter 11 at the moment. Any clues why it happenned?

Anony567

Apr 10, 2018
I had some troubles with this game. I was just starting it normally and load my most recent save file. After I played for a bit, I tried checking my Collections at the main menu and all of my previously gotten cgs and scenes were gone. I'm at the beginning of chapter 11 at the moment. Any clues why it happenned?
I've also noticed that my play time was reset. But the achievements are still there.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
can you restore girls that have mindbreak status?Also how to manage mental state.every hustle cost more than I can restore
You can't restore a girl once she gets the Mindbreak status.

There are two ways to recover Mentality - either through giving the girl consumable items or having her obtain a trait that gives her Mentality every time she works. Giving an item to a girl costs 1 AP, after that any items given to that girl are free, so that's a way to up a girl's stats fast.

Reactions: Rakija and saboro

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
The voice acting and the text is good enough. Unsurprisingly, the NTR scenes have better and more CGs than the Vanilla ones kek.

also does anyone know if Hustling on off days is worth it? I have to save scum to get S/S+ clients even on Appreciation/Desperation days.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes