frostyjames

Apr 7, 2018
Great art style and music, game is kind of meh though, maybe the combat gets more interesting later, I'm about 3 hours in, it's not vey interesting

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Feelsbadman
There are some RNGirls that are Futanari but there are no CGs for them, just the Futa trait in status :cry:
Also does the pregnancy status end, ever?
1641981864238.png
I'm gonna juggle her sanity till she becomes a mom, if ever..

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Feelsbadman
There are some RNGirls that are Futanari but there are no CGs for them, just the Futa trait in status :cry:
Also does the pregnancy status end, ever?
View attachment 1592591
I'm gonna juggle her sanity till she becomes a mom, if ever..
The pregnancy status is the same as the Broken status - once you get it, it never disappears. It does not reduce money earned in such a drastic way as the Broken status, but it still has a negative impact on the girl's stats. The only way to prevent pregnancy is by having the pill icon be green when hustling, which is why Pills are so useful in this game.

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
Crash:
Failed to load [ AliceStart.ini]
what should I do
Check the exe's, is there an .ini file in the directory along with the rest of the game files (.ain)? If the path where you intalled the game has spaces or unusual characters, try moving the game to some other path. It sounds like you're either running the crack without any game files or the path has unusual characters that is causing issues with the game.

extremeconsump

Jan 10, 2022
Check the exe's, is there an .ini file in the directory along with the rest of the game files (.ain)? If the path where you intalled the game has spaces or unusual characters, try moving the game to some other path. It sounds like you're either running the crack without any game files or the path has unusual characters that is causing issues with the game.
I can start the game in the rar
when i moved it desktop, it can't started

Rudiferme

Oct 21, 2020
Kids... if you can't play the game because a pop-up keeps popping up. Just buy the game legally on Johren.
When you buy it legally, it won't have this issue. It's worth the money because the h scenes are REALLY good.
Especially if you're a Sadist like me. It's almost like the game was made for Sadists with the bad ends.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is there a non-pirated version on here yet? Id like to play in my normal locale. Also can you avoid the scenes sith the lolies?

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Hi i just got to say this game is great, the only competition i can think of as far as H game goes is Eiyuu Senki Gold. This guild is very comprehensive also, Thanks for the hard work.

I got a question however. I have been trying to create custom talents. As far as image and skill lvl, I have no problem loading them. but as far as Traits, Voice and Bio, I just can't make them to load. I am playing the english version. Anyone know how to fix this. Thx.

DabReg

Dec 9, 2019
Yo guys there're sources claiming to have an uncensored version, i.e steamunlock. Could someone factcheck this please?

Edit: It's false, there're currently no uncensored version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Therod

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
Is there a non-pirated version on here yet? Id like to play in my normal locale.
"Pirated" is not a bad word. What you're looking for is a proper crack made from the original exe with the DRM removed, anyway if you did read the thread you'd see I made one some days after the game came out, also I believe the uploads in the OP contain it as dohnadohna_eng.exe. It does not require changing locale or using a locale emulator. Please see: https://f95zone.to/threads/dohna-do...-final-alicesoft-shiravune.98231/post-6848737 for download links

Reactions: Nerro

pyruzrusty

Sep 23, 2019
---------------------------
Dohna Dohna ~ Let's Do Bad Things Together
Failed to save file
[ AFCGMode.asd ]
OK
Getting this error right off the bat and continuously getting it every few lines. Using the crack provided by slimypettanko btw.
Playing the game using the original exe gives me the same error, albeit in japanese.
Delete those file at SaveData folder

DabReg

Dec 9, 2019
They're lying, there's nothing to uncensor, that's just what the art looks like. The only way to "uncensor" it would be to redraw the art.
Yeah a shame really, I thought someone did spend their time uncensoring this game. I checked it myself now. Btw there are actual tool to uncensor art called DeepCreamPy, technically you don't have to redraw, but the process of decompiling the game then compile it again is tedious enough.

ohshitnoo

Jul 19, 2019
so you need to save scum to get pills so that your gals wont get pregnant ? why is such an important item up to luck??

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
so you need to save scum to get pills so that your gals wont get pregnant ? why is such an important item up to luck??
The girls are meant for pump n dump. Most of the time.
If you really need pills then just go hunting in the hospital, you almost always will get 3 pills ranging from 1-15 defense. The only thing you need to savescum for is the discounts on sale days or S+ clients

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes