theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
The fact that girls' stats decline every time you use them is such a frustratingly stupid game design choice. Can't even collect the ones you want. Instead you are forced to use them until they are shit and then drop them. Lame.

PrestoMajesto

Apr 7, 2018
The fact that girls' stats decline every time you use them is such a frustratingly stupid game design choice. Can't even collect the ones you want. Instead you are forced to use them until they are shit and then drop them. Lame.
Sounds like a skill issue

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
Sounds like a skill issue
It isn't hard or challenging. It is annoying, tedious, and unfun. Being forced to constantly shuffle girls around and spam through days just to refill their stat bars with items is just plain stupid.

The only way to make it bearable is to ignore it and just use them until they are trash and them dump them. Which is also stupid.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
It isn't hard or challenging. It is annoying, tedious, and unfun. Being forced to constantly shuffle girls around and spam through days just to refill their stat bars with items is just plain stupid.

The only way to make it bearable is to ignore it and just use them until they are trash and them dump them. Which is also stupid.
And yes, it is a skill issue. You did not get your 'liked' girls the right traits so they don't deteriorate per use. The game isn't a waifu simulator, you are literally kidnapping and prostituting girls, so the design makes sense narratively and gameplay-wise.

Last edited by a moderator:

PKR505

May 21, 2019
Can anyone put link the application to start the game, mine was gone unknown why ?
or i just downloaded again

cgmcnama

Oct 10, 2017

Nah, there is actually depth to this game. The girls are a consumable resource but if you send to the right clients their stats go up. And if you use them a while their TEC makes a lot of money. Though you have to manage it with birth control or Mental drops too fast. You can use the high stress days (bad clients) to use up the bad girls to make a lot of money. Once they are pregnant, they are on a clock to be mentally broken.

You can just farm tediously and do nothing to improve their traits or you can just go min/max and rush straight through the story. In that case, little things like finishing the battles in the right way/order mean 1.5 to 2.0 XP per fight and that adds up when you aren't grinding.

---

One easy way for 2x XP is to kill multiple enemies Round 1 (even if you get hit). You can use this AOE to capture girls too if ALL enemies die that turn. Or save MP and use the firecracker when they are the last one left. (and you get another bonus for within 1.2 damage)

Last edited:

feastjag

Feb 9, 2022

Later in the game when you enter higher level maps you will find out a lot better "resources" with their rank B and above. Use accessories on them. Remember to upgrade their "rooms" as well, cuz later on in the game it would be super useful. Well in the beginning of the game, this situation is kinda unavoidable.

I think this game never glorifies this prostitution process, especially when you meet Inui Kamase (poor girl btw) , you will trigger a plot where you can see Kuma even admits himself that prostitution process isn't something to be proud of and it's immoral. But that is the only possible income for them lol. If Alicesoft want to incooperate gameplay and H-scenes together, boring as it seems but this is the only solution

Reactions: noobmaster69lol

prime_deruta

Feb 9, 2022
Sooo searching through the thread, people are mentioning censorship, but it seems to just be complaints about the mosaics?

I'm pretty set on buying this game, but if there is content cut from the JP release, I'm definitely not. Mosaics really don't bother me.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Sooo searching through the thread, people are mentioning censorship, but it seems to just be complaints about the mosaics?

I'm pretty set on buying this game, but if there is content cut from the JP release, I'm definitely not. Mosaics really don't bother me.
It's just mosaics.

Jyu_viole_g

May 4, 2018
---------------------------
Dohna Dohna ~ Let's Do Bad Things Together
Failed to save file
[ AFCGMode.asd ]
OK
Getting this error right off the bat and continuously getting it every few lines. Using the crack provided by slimypettanko btw.
Playing the game using the original exe gives me the same error, albeit in japanese.
Found a fix that worked:uncheck the 'read-only' attribute on the properties of all of the files in the 'SaveData' folder.

cgmcnama

Oct 10, 2017
wait so the whole game you play as some kind of Pimp titan ?

Pretty much. You go "hunting" for enemies, capture girls on the map, pimp them for money, and several story progression elements require success at pimping.

cgmcnama

Oct 10, 2017
can you tell me which ma to farm MEN item , cant find it over 120 days
It's going to be random and I only know good weapon drop rates in Industrial Park and Anemic. The best thing you can do is buy them in the shop over time and save them up. You aren't supposed to keep a full roster working and healthy. You use and toss girls quite regularly. (and refill them with ones you hunt down)

The other thing to consider is to have 1 or 2 "D" girls in looks for "bad clients". Then you feed off your good girls for Mental traits or Mental+++ clients. Or not use them for a while while you get their mental back in good shape. But maybe there is a short map with a good item drop ( ) You can check the drop rate for the dungeons but mostly the pools they are in are mixed with LKS/TEC too. And if you unlocked the last maps (cleaning robots), it's going to be super annoying to "farm" anymore.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes