Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
tf is wrong with this vip thing? it just took 600000 over something that's barely introduced, I saw checkboxes then my money went puff. Such a stupid stupid hilarious thing.

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
tf is wrong with this vip thing? it just took 600000 over something that's barely introduced, I saw checkboxes then my money went puff. Such a stupid stupid hilarious thing.
You don't need a complete match, but you do need at least 2 and preferably more aspects to match. Usually 3 or 4 is pretty easy. I restarted the game several times before I figured out what was going on heh I assume I'd stopped reading at whichever point they explained it.

prime_deruta

Feb 9, 2022
It's just mosaics.
A bit late on this, but thanks! Went ahead and bought the game. I'm both surprised this got an extremely high quality official English translation and shocked at the overall quality of this game. The level of polish here is substantial; they seriously gave this game their all.

lostsoulkdd

Apr 8, 2019
Has anyone seen Kou (Oka) Shouta for Tamaki Makis event? I have hustled about 20 times after I got her but have never seen him... Maybe this is a bug? And yes she is still qualified.
Or he was a VIP I missed. Is there a chance that he appears again?

Last edited:

Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
Has anyone seen Kou (Oka) Shouta for Tamaki Makis event? I have hustled about 20 times after I got her but have never seen him... Maybe this is a bug? And yes she is still qualified.
Or he was a VIP I missed. Is there a chance that he appears again?
Tamaki Maki's events are all from VIP Matches, not hustling. If you missed the VIP match there's a good chance they don't show up anymore. I missed the VIP event for Noelle and the VIP doesn't show up again for me, and I ended up starting a new run to get the CG.

Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
So does the game run fine now or are there still problems?!
I didn't read through the 40 pages of discussion, but from my end the game runs without issue. Have been playing for the past week or so to complete the CG gallery.

The only issue I had was the error message that pops up every few seconds, but that is resolved by unchecking "read only" option from the properties of the SaveData folder.

fyrry274

Sep 8, 2017
Does anybody have a save for chapter 16? I just lost my save and I do not want to play again from the start.

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
This file has redrawn version of the CG picture, it is real, but I don't know how to merge it, so I upload the original file, directly using this file the game will report an error and will not function properly.
You can use
DOWNLOAD

ハツシ」ッーョタソ」ッホンノマ」ニ.png

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
I'm having some trouble where there are so many of these pop-ups coming up. Any ideas how to fix this problem?
1645584032100.png 1645584059148.png

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
is there any way to disable auto saves?
I read this from " " where they simply just delete the ENTIRE contents of the "SaveData" folder then right click the same folder>properties>read-only

SephAeternum

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone got the Exp Mod / CE Table from Fearless Revolution working?

I foolishly am using a paid-for copy of the game, and the table only partially works (exp boost for Kikuchiyo and ALyCE but nooone else).

Would be interested to learn how to edit the script to fix it, if anyone else tried and had success.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes